Hannah Gale #2 Key worker, childcare shirker, bed lurker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
where is her new blog? I cannot find it. I cannot believe she somehow thinks she can just take a break and everyone will forget what happened
It’s called The Leopard, search theleoparduk on Instagram

it’s her old blog with adjustments and a new contributor 🙄

Reactions: 2
She said before she left that her heart was no longer in it and it was very obvious from about a year or so before she quit. She has clearly only come back for freebies and adoring cries of “Hannah you’re so amazing!”

Reactions: 7
Lots of people clearly have forgotten, the comments are girls saying how much they missed her. She was never going to be held fully to account for this. It was our fault remember? Not hers.

It’s *such* a Hannah move to launch on a Friday and then take the weekend off.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
The smartest thing for her to do would have been to reappear with a blogpost about what happened. For her to address the elephant in the room and show that she used her months away to educate herself, to reflect to spend time with her family.

It's extremely arrogant of her to pop back up and behave like none of it happened, to think that people are just going to forget not just about what she wrote but how she handled it after.

Reactions: 20
If she’d come back with a post saying how she’d educated herself or become a better person or realised that how she had behaved was appalling, I would be happy to draw a line under it and move on. I love it when someone educates themselves and vows to do better going forward. But she just...doesn’t care? She’s sulked for a few months, presumably had her baby, and has just imported all of her old content onto a new blog like nothing has happened. She should be ashamed of herself.

Reactions: 9
A girl I follow posted this. Wish more influencers/bloggers would grow a backbone and do the same. It’s completely unacceptable that she thinks she can just relaunch her old blog under a new name without addressing anything that happened earlier this year. Vile woman.
EEF04876-DC34-47CB-B86D-443A27D37C1D.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Surely it won’t be long till someone comments on the Instagram about her being racist?

She would block and delete. It’s kind of kicking off on Twitter though, by a couple of big accounts. Good!

Reactions: 9
Surely it won’t be long till someone comments on the Instagram about her being racist?
i’m sure people have commented already but we know how quick these influencers are with the delete and block button 🙄

we need people calling her out publicly where she can’t delete and block

She would block and delete. It’s kind of kicking off on Twitter though, by a couple of big accounts. Good!
oo who?? I don’t have Twitter

Reactions: 1
Can I just take a moment to say...

Lads, I've missed you all so much and this babein catch up has improved my 2020 no end.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
if you type her name in the search it should show up. Also check daisybutter and Zoe London accounts

She's seriously messed up by coming back without addressing it. People are just going to comment and bring it up on her new stuff??

I think people would have drawn a line under and given her the benefit of the doubt if she wrote about it properly before shoving her new project in people's faces. Baffled by it tbh. She obviously still believes she's the victim.

Reactions: 10
She's seriously messed up by coming back without addressing it. People are just going to comment and bring it up on her new stuff??

I think people would have drawn a line under and given her the benefit of the doubt if she wrote about it properly before shoving her new project in people's faces. Baffled by it tbh. She obviously still believes she's the victim.
Completely agree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.