Hannah Gale #2 Key worker, childcare shirker, bed lurker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, well, well... How much does this new blog etc look just like the old one? Wouldn't wanna waste that branding...

Reactions: 8
I’m raging. You disappear after getting called out for being racist and then just pop back up like nothing happened.

Hope there’s an article on the site about how to not be racist

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I just can't quite believe how nothing about her seems to have changed. She's not humble, she's not working hard. They literally advertised this tit as a place to find out about netflix shows and Aldi special buys. How long before the #gifted are rolling in?

And she's wearing the exact ensemble we all mocked on her way out. Is this a giant troll exercise? Who's the other girl? Never heard of her. So many people out in force welcoming Hannah back it sickens me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Their Instagram account mainly follows brands and a handful of PR mates. I say ‘they’ loosely, it feels 90% Hannah at the moment.

Reactions: 2
I’m raging. You disappear after getting called out for being racist and then just pop back up like nothing happened.

Hope there’s an article on the site about how to not be racist
The first thing I thought of when I saw the name 'The Leopard" was the saying "...never changes its spots"!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
1) Who the duck is Gemma Yates?
2) How shite a name is 'The Leopard', like what does it even mean?
3) Don't actually care about 1 and 2 because it doesn't matter cos she's back and therefore the most entertaining thread on Tattle is ON
Maybe it’s called The Leopard because a leopard can’t change its spots and by the look of the branding and recycled content etc, neither can she!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Maybe it’s called The Leopard because a leopard can’t change its spots and by the look of the branding and recycled content etc, neither can she!
Oh that's so funny! Imagine commenting that on one of their posts??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There seems to be 2 active threads on Hannah atm, very confusing. Can we merge them?

So she’s basically relaunched her ‘brand’ exactly as it was, only with some other nobody to take the heat off her... Riiiiight...
Anyone else notice the slightly bizarre set up she was describing in stories? Being at her dad’s house for ‘childcare?’ In the middle of a lockdown? Has Chris finally fucked off? Maybe he met someone in the checkouts at Aldi...

• Haha
Ooh thank you!
Anyone else notice how there is a COVID information link on the stories, over her twatty new mate being at her in-laws? Maybe because they are... oh I don’t know... breaking all the bleeping rules?!

I really hope PR’s and brands stay well away and if they don’t I’m going to contact each and every one of them.
I was one of the people who contacted her about the term used being hurtful and racist and she ignored me and blocked me on Instagram so yeah. Not having her slob out with her grubby mitts on freebies, when it could go to someone who actually puts in effort to be a proper influencer

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She could have preplanned some content. Or it could have been a chance to diversify the content instead of a piece about a pair of cheap H&M joggers. Where’s the education and learning she said she was going to step back and do? There is none, it’s just the same midi skirted Aldi peddling tit as before. Returning to her old content style feels so tone deaf now, it’s like Karen HQ

where is her new blog? I cannot find it. I cannot believe she somehow thinks she can just take a break and everyone will forget what happened/even care to still follow her if they have. She is either hoping she can effectivly start a new career (impossible, the pointless influencer field is saturated IMO) or jsut somehow hoping people remember her but not her racist comments?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.