Hannah Gale #18 Vera from Florida wants her outfits back

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They both look tit in bed šŸ˜†
Her Metro ā€œlist-iclesā€ from back in the day still haunt meā€¦ theyā€™re still up online if anyone wants to give themselves the ick reading Hannahā€™s ā€œrelatableā€ inner dialogue about drunk sex etcā€¦ šŸ¤¢šŸ¤®

ā€œAll I can smell is sweat and the Subway wrapper on the floor.

Oh, OK, he's going down on me. I mean good luck, I haven't showered for 16 hours.

Why does he always choose to do this when he's drunk and l'm ahem, unclean?ā€

Imagine your family / friends / in-laws / colleagues / anyone you know all this? I mean Iā€™m no prude but so grimā€¦

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Where has she gone? We need sally back for more insider updates!!
Some crappy bar where she's getting drunk cause TB wants to sit and watch the football by the looks of it! I mean at least she's out of the hotel room this time I guess......
---
Thank god she (albeit reluctantly) spent that Deichman voucher on her kids because those fila trainers are the bleeping ugliest shoes Iā€™ve ever seen! šŸ¤®
Guarantee she still ends up buying them. Maybe a little treat for passing exams/consoling herself when she has to do retakes

Attachments

Reactions: 6
That dress makes her look huge! Also youā€™re on holiday, and you choose to film yourself on a road with telephone poles and random wires. Could she not have chosen a nicer location?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I know this is Tattle but all of the weight/pregnancy speculation is making me feel mega uncomfortable. She canā€™t dress for her size but sheā€™s got a drink in her hand, can we stop šŸ„ŗ

Reactions: 31
Fair enough. I don't seem to be able to delete my post, not sure if one of you can report it so that it gets removed?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Nothing says 'holiday' like 22 stories and 3 grid posts within 24 hours. Having a fuggin break, woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Imagine being in a fairly new relationship and going on holiday, then spending the whole time posting it online šŸ« šŸ« 

Reactions: 6