Hannah Gale #18 Vera from Florida wants her outfits back

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Use instanavigation.com to spy on insta accounts you’re blocked on (or wanting to snoop in secret) works unless the account is private.

Reactions: 3
I’m actually surprised he hasn’t ordered her to take it down with those comments saying how embarrassing it is, if I ever put something up which my husband isn’t happy with (normally if his tummy is looking a bit big) then I immediately take it down because I respect him.
Or maybe he did but she is a narcissistic witch

Reactions: 10
Goodness she’s like the drunk bridesmaid at a wedding trying to get the only single guy to dance with her!

…..and the kiss at the end whilst he’s trying to get away is so desperate!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh good she whipped the nips out for everyone! Don’t even need to imagine that, we’ve seen it.

TB looks like he’s contemplating jumping into the sea in that accidental video that she’s inexplicably posted for no reason.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Crikey, the girl has some confidence, I'll give her that, especially after seeing her bath pic 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Was about to say "well that's what happens when you actually sit in water like the dry baths you prefer"

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s either in the family way (and pretending to drink all those cocktails) or she’s inherited a ton of money and TB wants to cash in. He’s clearly uncomfortable with her constant social media postings and just looks plain miserable in her company.

Reactions: 7
Why does she think posting that she went in the sea topless is cool and edgy and sexy and funny like she's 18?! Who gives a tit!! Bet she thought she was being seductive but judging the way she looks in the bikini...erm, ahem, nah.

Reactions: 14
I feel sorry for TB. I bet Hannah sees a lot of relationships splashed all over insta and is trying to keep up and show off her cool and sexy boyfriend/relationship…
except, it’s not really like that in your 30s. When you’re trying so hard to prove something, it’s probably not there.

the Latest reel was utter cringe. He is legit pushing her away. Whats with all of the constant kissing posts. She said he actually compared her to Rons super clingy girlfriend in Harry Potter (Lavender). That’s not a compliment babe!

Reactions: 24