Hannah Gale #18 Vera from Florida wants her outfits back

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if she got money from the stepmum but she def did when her grandma died as I remember her saying it helped towards buying the house her & Chris bought in Worthing along with the money he had from the sale of his house.

Reactions: 2
Can you claim this even with aa good income?!
She can if she is renting, has childcare costs. She may also be able to get DLA for Atticus because of his disability which would make her award more.

This is me saying whats possible not what she is doing.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Do you think they made a deal when they got back together that he would feature on her page? The cringe is just off the scale.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Do you think they made a deal when they got back together that he would feature on her page? The cringe is just off the scale.
I think they must have as he is being shoe horned u to everything, much to his disgust.
Seriously mate, is this worth it?

Reactions: 16
acting like we won't remember they split up about 3 weeks ago looooooooooooool

you can kid yourself we're all jealous babe, but we have too much dignity to take someone back/be taken back by someone who is so clearly deeply unbothered about being in our company

Reactions: 15
acting like we won't remember they split up about 3 weeks ago looooooooooooool

you can kid yourself we're all jealous babe, but we have too much dignity to take someone back/be taken back by someone who is so clearly deeply unbothered about being in our company
Slightly jealous of the frozen daiquiri though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Shame her kids couldn't enjoy a holiday with them?

I've had a crappy 6 months, I could really do with going away! :cry:
They’re better off staying behind with a parent that actually cares about them (I’m assuming C is a decent parent)
Remember the last holiday? They went to the middle of nowhere Denmark and the main activity place was shut and she cried the entire time

Reactions: 16
You cannot tell me TB finds this attractive
IMG_5198.jpeg

Also, nice to see she’s got a big smile on her face for her holiday with TB but her kids were treated to her lying in bed crying when she took them away….

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Of course her “happy place” doesn’t include her kids. I get it, parenting is hard, but wherever my “happy place” is, my child is there also.

• Haha
Reactions: 23