Hannah Gale #18 Vera from Florida wants her outfits back

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These dresses are doing nothing for her shape. How is she not finding time to wash her hair on holiday? Imagine saying ‘ok so twirl me, then twirl me back again and I’ll stumble over my terrible fashion sense and life choices, then kiss me or I can’t be held responsible for my actions’.

She knows it doesn’t look candid… she’s perched her phone at the side of the road then given him instructions. Do we think he gets a treat if she’s happy with the reel?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She looks manky even on holiday.
How is that possible when you have all the time in the world to wash and look your best

Reactions: 8
I bet she’s doing these stupid videos so Chris sees them and feels jealous at how happy she looks. I’m sure he probably watches them and breathes a huge sigh of relief at the greasy haired bullet he dodged

Reactions: 17
He looks like he's pushing her away or trying to create a barrier between them when she goes in for the kiss.

Reactions: 13
Omg the comments 😂 finally it's not just us who sees it

Also she spins herself round, his arms are like limp and she's using the one doing it. How sad

You just know his friends and family are taking the piss out of him

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh god she is so bleeping embarrassing and cringe. He is literally dying on that reel he can’t stand it. I can’t believe she filmed that and then posted it. Why is she desperately trying to force everything

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She clearly tricks him into thinking it's a photo and then tells him what to do, he's trying to get away the whole time. Why is she not embarrassed by this?? We know she is lacking in self-awareness, but JESUS.
How long before he sacks her off (again)??

Reactions: 9
The "also delicious" caption with the camera pointed at him, arrrghhh.
And the cheap matching bracelets. You're not "15 at heart", Hannah; you have the mentality of a 15yo.

I am 100% positive it was him and not her who ended things, and her failed danish holiday of crying in front of her children wasn't really about depression or the loss of her stepmum, just plain and simple heartbreak. Why on earth this guy decided to go back to this public embarassment of a relationship is beyond me. Think I'd rather be single forever.
---

• Sick
Reactions: 20
100% this is over soon. When he gets back and his mates stage an intervention.

You know she’s gutted that she’s almost out of frame on that spinning video. She keeps acknowledging that he hates doing this content and gleefully announcing that she’s made him do more. Why does she want him to be miserable!!? It’s not cute it’s selfish and weird.

Now she’s forced him to wear a matching infinity bracelet. I can’t decide if I’m more mortified for him having to deal with this or for her having such low self esteem that she can’t realise how this looks. It’s not aspirational we can all see you’re LITERALLY FORCING HIM.

You can’t make “look how cute and romantic my bf is” content if you’re literally forcing him and directing him. Doesn’t work like that.

Reactions: 24
I don't understand why you'd want to post content with your partner clearly uncomfortable with your behaviour. It's so icky. It feels abusive! I can't even imagine the conversations and coercion from her behind the scenes towards him.
I can feel the discomfort. I'd be running as far away as possible from someone who was forcing me into this tit.
It's not cute.

Reactions: 15
I reckon something with Chris / him having a new partner or serious step up in commitment has fuelled this.

I really can’t comprehend what TB is getting out of this. I actually feel sorry for him. The irony of Hannah’s selfish quest to get “content” and to flout how happy her relationship is will probably lead to the death of (again)…!
---
I don't understand why you'd want to post content with your partner clearly uncomfortable with your behaviour. It's so icky. It feels abusive! I can't even imagine the conversations and coercion from her behind the scenes towards him.
I can feel the discomfort. I'd be running as far away as possible from someone who was forcing me into this tit.
It's not cute.
This! You’ve articulated this so well. Imagine if it was a man coercing and making a female look this uncomfortable and posting it for the world to see, everyone would be outraged but Hannah thinks it’s “cute and quirky”.

Reactions: 12
The whole thing is so tragic. She’s so performative and everything is done for her image on the ‘gram. How can she be truly happy? I had a period like this a few years ago where I constantly had to look like I was living my best life and I was so depressed. Luckily I managed to pull my head out of my arse and had my kids, who do truly make me happy.

I fear it’s all going to end terribly for her with TB

Reactions: 10