Hannah Gale #18 Vera from Florida wants her outfits back

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Laying in bed with tea while TB looks after the boys, then boasting about it on insta… she’s such a lazy trollop! I almost hope she is pregnant because that’s pretty much the only excuse that would make the whole situation less dire.

She’s always all: “Back with my boys!” When it’s her turn to have them home, but then passes them off ASAP whenever she gets the chance 😒
This drives me nuts. The way she says “the kids” as if theirs hers and TBs. No Hannah, they’re YOUR kids and it’s disgraceful that you hand them off to absolutely anyone.

Reactions: 25
Laying in bed with tea while TB looks after the boys, then boasting about it on insta… she’s such a lazy trollop! I almost hope she is pregnant because that’s pretty much the only excuse that would make the whole situation less dire.

She’s always all: “Back with my boys!” When it’s her turn to have them home, but then passes them off ASAP whenever she gets the chance 😒
She is a real sloth isn't she. She's on summer holidays (not that she seems to do much anyway) and I'm assuming TB works all week?

Reactions: 5
I honestly wouldn’t be bragging on Instagram about laying in bed while my on again off again boyfriend sorts my kids out. Take some responsibility Hannah! They are not TB’s responsibility. Also they’re not THAT young they cannot be as much hard work as she constantly makes out. She just simply does not wanna do ANY parenting whatsoever.

Reactions: 24
I don’t even lounge in bed when my husband gets up with the kids, because I’m not a slob! Probably happened once or twice a year when I’ve had a big night out but then I’ll drag myself down stairs and lay down to play 😂

Reactions: 5
She’s a tit mum. Don’t know what possessed her to have them. She clearly doesn’t want the bother of having to look after kids. Surely the dad could take them off her and give them a much nicer upbringing than them having to be passed around by that lazy fat oaf to whoeever will take them.

Reactions: 18
Shockingly decided to spend her voucher on something for the boys over herself. Obviously her initial thought was another little treat, but then changed her mind....maybe she's been reading here?!!

Reactions: 19
Shockingly decided to spend her voucher on something for the boys over herself. Obviously her initial thought was another little treat, but then changed her mind....maybe she's been reading here?!!
Clearly she's read the criticism here about he rnot doing it before with those shoes or whatever it was

Reactions: 1
Thank god she (albeit reluctantly) spent that Deichman voucher on her kids because those fila trainers are the bleeping ugliest shoes I’ve ever seen! 🤮

Reactions: 9
Not being funny but should her kid with arthritis be wearing crocs out and about? Surely he needs something with a bit more foot/joint support?

Reactions: 8
Not a Hannah ick but a TB ick… clear motorway and still in the 2nd lane 🥴 this distresses my brain more than a normal amount.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I don’t know how she can go on so many holidays, buy so many things, eat out so much?! She’s a single parent, student and doesn’t do that many adverts, paid work. Do you really get paid that much as an influencer?!

Reactions: 15
I don’t know how she can go on so many holidays, buy so many things, eat out so much?! She’s a single parent, student and doesn’t do that many adverts, paid work. Do you really get paid that much as an influencer?!
She probably earns about 50k a year or so doing her crappy insta posts and adverts for hello fresh etc. No doubt Chris will pay for most of the stuff for the boys too seeing as Hannah spends her money on herself. The influencer stuff all needs to die asap as it makes my blood boil.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Given her history too, how she still can earn a healthy wage after that extremely justified hiatus really pisses me off.

Reactions: 6
Given her history too, how she still can earn a healthy wage after that extremely justified hiatus really pisses me off.
Same, it's unbelievable really . Plus she gets loads of stuff free, like lots of hotel stays etc

Reactions: 3
Didn't we also get some not confirmed Intel that she got an amount from her step-mum passing too.
That could answer for some of it

Didn't we also get some not confirmed Intel that she got an amount from her step-mum passing too.
That could answer for some of it
I doubt this is true, be weird for her to get money when her dad is still alive, would just go to him. I think you’ll be surprised just how much influencers can earn from doing to absolute minimum

Reactions: 4
She probably claims Universal Credit too which would cover most of her rent (think she’s still renting?) and nursery fees with some extra on top.

• Wow