Hannah Gale #18 Vera from Florida wants her outfits back

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand why you'd want to post content with your partner clearly uncomfortable with your behaviour. It's so icky. It feels abusive! I can't even imagine the conversations and coercion from her behind the scenes towards him.
I can feel the discomfort. I'd be running as far away as possible from someone who was forcing me into this tit.
It's not cute.
Totally agree, or at least make a joke of it, like comment on how awkward he looks. It’s just painful to watch. My husband doesn’t have social media and thinks it’s all moronic so I’ll be able to get a nice photo of us together but anything more than that he’d refuse to be part of. Why is she forcing him so hard? As others have said it all seems to be showing off perhaps to one certain individual (ahem, her ex) and it’s a classic case of those who broadcast their happiness are usually the least settled.

Reactions: 11
Totally agree that the couples who have to broadcast how happy they are constantly are the ones who are the most depressed. She even posts the text messages he sends her giving her a generic compliment onto her stories such as when he said her nails looked cute. It screams desperation and I bet she’s incredibly needy in the relationship. I can just imagine her forcing him to tell her all the things he likes about her and being pushy about conversations such as moving in together or getting engaged.

maybe Chris has recently proposed to his partner or moved in with her and Hannah is wondering why he never wanted to propose to her after 11 years, a mortgage and 2 kids. I can imagine the fact that she is so ridiculously performative with every little aspect of her life is the main reason no man has wanted to commit to her properly yet. It must be so draining to be around as she is completely obsessed with getting validation from strangers on the internet!

Reactions: 16
He is clearly wishing the ground would open up and swallow him whole. Cringe cringe cringe stop forcing him to do that!!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I bet she’s doing these stupid videos so Chris sees them and feels jealous at how happy she looks. I’m sure he probably watches them and breathes a huge sigh of relief at the greasy haired bullet he dodged
Or he’s blocked her so he doesn’t give a duck.
---
Why has no one mentioned that she’s wearing sunglasses over her glasses?!!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
"I love meaningful connections and letting people know when they're special" cool, now do that with your kids.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Omg the comments 😂 finally it's not just us who sees it

Also she spins herself round, his arms are like limp and she's using the one doing it. How sad

You just know his friends and family are taking the piss out of him
please can someone post a sample of comments? been blocked on ig and instanavigations isn't working :(((((((((((

I bet she’s doing these stupid videos so Chris sees them and feels jealous at how happy she looks. I’m sure he probably watches them and breathes a huge sigh of relief at the greasy haired bullet he dodged
I'd feel sorry for Chris if jealousy was the emotion he felt watching this 🤣

• Haha