Hannah Gale #16 The Little Joys of Absolute Nonsense

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never heard someone complain so much after coming back from a holiday they only did to prove how fun they were
It’s because her usually holidays have involved watching US Netflix in a hotel room, swerving clubbing in Ibiza with her mates to read in bed, not leaving the hotel complex, and shopping in Target / Primark / Lidl / Aldi. This probably has been her most action packed trip of late, which is hugely ironic given that the main attraction of where she went (Legoland) was closed 🫠

Gobsmacked as to why she didn’t just do any of these activities in the UK? None of it looked especially unqiue to Lalandia? Waterparks, playground, petting zoo, free museums / exhibitions in London, National Trust places, arcades, the seaside etc all easily accessible from her?

Reactions: 13
It’s because her usually holidays have involved watching US Netflix in a hotel room, swerving clubbing in Ibiza with her mates to read in bed, not leaving the hotel complex, and shopping in Target / Primark / Lidl / Aldi. This probably has been her most action packed trip of late, which is hugely ironic given that the main attraction of where she went (Legoland) was closed 🫠

Gobsmacked as to why she didn’t just do any of these activities in the UK? None of it looked especially unqiue to Lalandia? Waterparks, playground, petting zoo, free museums / exhibitions in London, National Trust places, arcades, the seaside etc all easily accessible from her?
And given she took them in term time, it wouldn’t have even been that expensive in the UK!

Reactions: 4
She’s an absolute joke. This weekend was all about her and trying to make a point that she’s fun. Those kids probably do all that with their dad regularly.

I could never ever make my kids take videos of me twirling like a twit or pictures of my ‘outfits’. Just stop! For 2 days just stop and spend actual time with your kids. We’ll survive without seeing you squashed into some ill fitting polyester.

I honestly think she thought she was so hot and special when she got with TB so quickly and now it’s all backfired and her entire self worth and all she cares about are what men think of her. She cannot find happiness in those kids and it’s depressing as duck.

Reactions: 20
She’s dug herself a hole as I bet she wants to shut her Instagram down for a while but she needs it to pay for her studies. If the money dries up online throughout her course then I bet she would have to drop out as wouldn’t be able to continue funding it. If I were her I would be saving every spare penny I had for emergencies instead of blowing it on pointless boring holidays

Reactions: 13
as I bet she wants to shut her Instagram down for a while but she needs it to pay for her studies.
but her social media is her main reason for going to med school. it's just for show. im 100% convinced that if she dissappeared frrom social media for whatever reason that she would have no interest in continueing on with her studies.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I’m gonna be alone here (maybe not) either she did break down or people just asked her if she needed help carrying stuff aka up the stairs of the plane or putting things in the overhead locker
Or
It’s all bullshit and made up! (This is my theory) she over exaggerates everything… she made it seem like she wouldn’t be with the boys on Mother’s Day and then finishes the day posting about herself….

Reactions: 9
but her social media is her main reason for going to med school. it's just for show. im 100% convinced that if she dissappeared frrom social media for whatever reason that she would have no interest in continueing on with her studies.
Everything she does is for show on social media. Who even is she as a person without sharing it on Instagram. I genuinely believe she sees herself as more of a character, everything she does is “content” or a moment to be filmed. Take that away and all she’ll be is an unintelligent woman devoid of any personality

Reactions: 10
Imagine dragging your kids out of school and routine on a tit holiday to prove you're a "fun mum." Only to have a breakdown on the way home and then post endless self serving insta stories to make your ex boyfriend notice you 💀
And he probably is left thinking he had a lucky escape!

Reactions: 2
This holiday looked tit! And I haven’t been on holiday for 5 years, I wouldn’t waste my money on it.

Reactions: 12
“Atti was in some pain from being so active but hopefully it eases soon 🫶”
This. Combined with the crying at the desk as she couldn’t find a taxi rank, getting lost in the dark trying to find their cabin, pulling her kids out of school, and having total strangers ask if she’s ok on a 1hr long flight 😬😬😬 Honestly have a word Hannah. Who and what are you trying to prove? Because it’s not looking aspirational, spontaneous, or dreamy, just sad, manic, a bit desperate and really not in your sons’ best interests.

Reactions: 25
New thread

Reactions: 1
This. Combined with the crying at the desk as she couldn’t find a taxi rank, getting lost in the dark trying to find their cabin, pulling her kids out of school, and having total strangers ask if she’s ok on a 1hr long flight 😬😬😬 Honestly have a word Hannah. Who and what are you trying to prove? Because it’s not looking aspirational, spontaneous, or dreamy, just sad, manic, a bit desperate and really not in your sons’ best interests.
Also, not even like it was such a good deal it was unmissable. I'm always looking at holidays and trips and sometimes there's such a bargain it's tempting to pop out of school for an adventure, but all this sounds like mad hassle for not very much? Presumably she drove to and had to pay to park at Stansted? It's like, over a hundred miles.
Also, she said the buffet food would have been £50 for the three of them, wasn't worth it, then went on to pay £42 in an American theme restaurant for ribs and some chicken and chips?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.