Hannah Gale #16 The Little Joys of Absolute Nonsense

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those poor little boys. Can’t imagine they were feeling safe and happy if strangers were checking on their mum whilst in a totally alien environment.

Maybe her last row with tb was about how he was immediately used as a child wrangler and she desperately needed to prove that she can do it?

Shame her annoying stepmum isn’t here anymore to call her out and her dad will be too deep in grief to be able to support her.

Reactions: 11
If I was Chris I’d be using these episodes as evidence she isn’t a fit mother for any future custody issues. He needs to be the main caregiver for those boys (maybe he already is?). She’s clearly going through some stuff, instead of trying to gain sympathy on social media she should be getting her ass into therapy.

Reactions: 11
Just a side note but when I'm in a waterpark I don't want to be in the background of a video broadcast to 90k people.

Reactions: 22
It's an odd choice for someone who didn't take her children to a park until March this year to then whisk them off to Denmark. I hope she is OK though for the boys.

Reactions: 6
What’s the point in flying to another country to take your kids to a grey park and a soft play that could be anywhere? Wild to me! The whole place just looks like it’s down the road in the uk?

Reactions: 14
What’s the point in flying to another country to take your kids to a grey park and a soft play that could be anywhere? Wild to me! The whole place just looks like it’s down the road in the uk?
It must be that she thought she could get in to legoland, why on earth would she have gone there at this time otherwise?!

Reactions: 14
Those poor children. If she's not coping to the point that it's obvious to strangers (on what was presumably a pretty short flight, like 2 hours max?) they must be terrified.
It's such an unhinged thing to do - I can only guess that either a) she thought she was taking them to Legoland and did zero planning/research or b) the Lalandia thing was g(r)ifted?

Reactions: 13
I do think she thought they could get in to legoland, but I don't think any part of the holiday was gifted.

I fully get the urge to go and do something spontaneous, I've been tempted a few times to just go ahead and drive to the seaside for the weekend, or book a Haven holiday but I don't, because common sense kicks in. It is hard work looking after two kids alone, so I don't get why she's made it harder for herself by going on a mini break when she could have so easily have done the same thing in England. Those kids are going to be exhausted this week.

One of my 4 year old's favourite things to do is go on a 'park crawl'. Three or four parks in a day and lunch at a cafe. He wouldn't enjoy a weekend to Denmark any more than that.

Reactions: 9
Posted a throwback picture where she said people used to call her fat yet all the comments on that photo are positive 🤔

Reactions: 4
I can't believe how obsessively she has shared every single detail of this brief trip. It's depressing.

Literally not one single comment about how she was fat (she wasn’t!). Stop bleeping making tit up for sympathy from strangers on the internet it’s reeking of desperation.
Also what is she doing crawling back through 10 years of Instagram to look at herself! Thought she had a lengthy to do list today? 🤔

Reactions: 15
Literally not one single comment about how she was fat (she wasn’t!). Stop bleeping making tit up for sympathy from strangers on the internet it’s reeking of desperation.
Also what is she doing crawling back through 10 years of Instagram to look at herself! Thought she had a lengthy to do list today? 🤔
Bet she thinks she looks really hot in that photo and is hoping TB will see her post. I always think her behaviour is extremely “high school” which is sad considering she’ll be 35 this year!

Reactions: 22
Imagine dragging your kids out of school and routine on a tit holiday to prove you're a "fun mum." Only to have a breakdown on the way home and then post endless self serving insta stories to make your ex boyfriend notice you 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The flights might have been £34 but the accommodation cost £600 and then there's all the food etc. That's a lot of money to splurge when you're a single parent on a student loan.

Reactions: 23
Never heard someone complain so much after coming back from a holiday they only did to prove how fun they were

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.