Hannah Gale #16 The Little Joys of Absolute Nonsense

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What has happened? SB still on the scene, still hoping to fulfill her Greys Anatomy dreams in "med school"... I'm struggling to think of anything else except the continuing awful and badly fitting clothes

Reactions: 3
bleeping do your work and catch up then instead of filming yourself and taking photos in the disgusting toilet CONSTANTLY. If I were her dad and I saw that I’d just ring her and say come take your kids back you’re obviously just pretending.

Reactions: 17
bleeping do your work and catch up then instead of filming yourself and taking photos in the disgusting toilet CONSTANTLY. If I were her dad and I saw that I’d just ring her and say come take your kids back you’re obviously just pretending.
I was thinking the same thing! I’d be pissed if is offered to babysit while she ‘studies’ and instead she’s more bothered about filming herself for Instagram. It’s embarrassing

Reactions: 7
What has happened? SB still on the scene, still hoping to fulfill her Greys Anatomy dreams in "med school"... I'm struggling to think of anything else except the continuing awful and badly fitting clothes
Couple of other little gems to update:

Hannah shared a cringeworthy begging list of all the brands she wants to scrounge from ‘work with’ in 2024. She has continued to beg specifically for a free holiday, she is a SINGLE MUM and really deserves a break you know!

Hannah also declared at the start of January that she wasn’t buying herself any more treats as she’s skint after her tax return. She has since proceeded to show herself buying treats every day since then 🤦🏼‍♀️ but not for her boys so that’s ok then, saving money there! 🙄

Reactions: 13

Hannah shared a cringeworthy begging list of all the brands she wants to scrounge from ‘work with’ in 2024. She has continued to beg specifically for a free holiday, she is a SINGLE MUM and really deserves a break you know!

Hannah also declared at the start of January that she wasn’t buying herself any more treats as she’s skint after her tax return. She has since proceeded to show herself buying treats every day since then 🤦🏼‍♀️ but not for her boys so that’s ok then, saving money there! 🙄
No even when it's their birthdays the boys still only get £3.99 chocolate Tesco cakes covered in milky buttons

Reactions: 5

Oh yes, including nestle and British Airways iirc?

She also seems to think she needs £8000 pr something similar for a holiday

Reactions: 5
Why is she insta storying her step mother’s final resting place. And following it straight up with the fact it’s the lost waistcoat that has PUSHED HER OVER THE EDGE. Tagging the brand hoping for a freebie. She’s an absolutely terrible person, no redeeming features whatsoever. Tacky and clueless.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Someone did the Lord’s work and stole her leopard print waistcoat 👏🏻
I’m intrigued by this theft! Does she mean parcels gone AWOL, neighbours taken a parcel (easily fixed, just talk to them) or was there a physical witch fight over this revolting piece of clothing and they ripped it from her hands? More deets pls Hannah.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Gosh I lost you all for a minute there. Have been looking after my children, you know how it is...

So ANNOYING when you spill your drink, your boiler breaks, you bury your step-mum. Get the sage out.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Been and buried my stepmum. But it was my jazzy waist coat theft that really pushed my limits.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Half those things are her fault but the boiler breaking… yes irritating but your landlord Hannah has a legal duty to fix it! Like you spilled coffee who gives a tit. She is so emotionally disconnected it’s so concerning

Reactions: 11
Guessing that Damson Madder need to listen to notsosmugnow and stop branding their packaging 😂

Reactions: 6
OH GOD where do I START...!!

Its a perfect day (to use my step mums burial for content)

Wait !!! no sorry life is actually very annoying (because of utterly mundane inconveniences even though there's literal wars going on that I've performatively posted about here n there)

I'm actually bleeping speechless. Not sure I believed in karma before but this stolen leopard gilet might just have made me a convert.

Reactions: 24
Imagine getting your family to take a photo of you next to your step mums final resting place just so you can put it on Instagram 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.