Hannah Gale #17 #BeLessHannah

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title thanks to moi šŸ„°

Over the last thread weā€™ve had Hannah being a professional grief tourist over her dead stepmother and making it all about her, as she is obviously the āœØmain characterāœØ. Weā€™ve had hideous outfits and tit bags galore. Most exciting thing to have happened is the suspected break up with Tiny Boyfriend, which seems to have triggered a manic episode in Hannah where she fled to Denmark for 3 days with her children ALONE šŸ‘€ of course she couldnā€™t manage 3 days alone with her children without multiple breakdowns and strangers stopping to ask if sheā€™s ok. Denmark mainly consisted of Hannah forcing her long suffering children to awkwardly hug her on camera and making Atti walk everywhere, despite his arthritis playing up and causing him to limp šŸ˜¢

Stay tuned to see what further ridiculous outfits are worn and how much more Hannah continues to spiral in the absence of Tiny Boyfriend šŸ‘€

Reactions: 22
What exactly does she think ā€˜alasā€™ means? Iā€™ve yet to see her use it correctly in a sentence. Imagine Dr Gale coming to your bedside and telling you; ā€œbut alas, the surgery went wellā€ā€¦

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Interesting take thinking the absence of lifeguards at a kids pool is a positiveā€¦

• Haha
Reactions: 35
The speed at which this thread is currently moving says a lot about the current car crash that is her life.

Reactions: 24
So his pain warrants a wheelchair in the airportā€¦

But she didnā€™t take a buggy and made him walk round the holiday place?

It doesnā€™t make sense. Did she just use the wheelchair assistance in the airport to make life easier for herself rather than A, itā€™s like she saw an opportunity and went for it.

Also that video of her filming them doing that hug with their backs turned is awful šŸ„² her doing it is to say hey look how much I love my kidsā€¦ but does she not realise that asking them to give a staged hug for Instagram content with their backs turned is nothing about her love for them, itā€™s for her love of social media and the income it generates. The sheer irony of it. They must be so confused about their life in front of her tripod.

Reactions: 24
She keeps sharing the one pic of her book on the bed for the accommodation and that ain't influencing anyone. She's also dropped followers recently and seems to be haemorrhaging them. Wonder if she understands that medical term?

Reactions: 10
Sorry to her poor son but itā€™s 100% to be fast tracked through all the queues more than being helpful for him, else she would have taken a buggy

Reactions: 23
She keeps sharing the one pic of her book on the bed for the accommodation and that ain't influencing anyone. She's also dropped followers recently and seems to be haemorrhaging them. Wonder if she understands that medical term?
How many has she lost? I think she got a bunch off all those shite word salads and then fucked herself over by immediately posting the most boring, depressing and manic content about BILLUND

Reactions: 4
The last time we were in Denmark was April and it was COLD. We specifically bought thermals and fur-lined boots to go. The kids just seem to be wearing normal UK clothes? They would of been freezing - doesnā€™t arthritus get worse in cold environments too?

Of all the random tit she does Ive never felt overly worried about the boys. After this I doā€¦

Reactions: 13
The last time we were in Denmark was April and it was COLD. We specifically bought thermals and fur-lined boots to go. The kids just seem to be wearing normal UK clothes? They would of been freezing - doesnā€™t arthritus get worse in cold environments too?

Of all the random tit she does Ive never felt overly worried about the boys. After this I doā€¦
I donā€™t know much about her kids arthritis but my brother has it (late 30ā€™s) and yes the cold makes it worse plus he needs a fair bit of down time and not being active all the time.
she would have been better taking them to an All inclusive resort in Tenerife or similar - hot weather, a pool & even a kids club where they could be entertained if needed ā€¦ i know that type of holiday isnā€™t for everyone but when you have young kids they serve a purpose! She probably went to Copenhagen cos she thought it would be quirky and cool for insta šŸ™„

Reactions: 10
ā€œI would definitely go again but I think to maximise the enjoyment and relaxation Iā€™d go with friendsā€

Confirming what we all know already, that Hannah canā€™t/wonā€™t parent solo and just want other adults to do it for her, but also wants to be a mum because itā€™s āœØCoNtEnTāœØ

Reactions: 29
Easily cost over a grand for that completely bizarre weekend. Just why?
She went for content. Thatā€™s the only reason I can think of.

There really is no content to be had in Billund unless you go to Legoland. There really is nothing else there. If she wanted some cute Danish living content with cute buildings and interesting shops then itā€™s not there.
Genuinely would have been better booking a term time cheap week in Centre Parks or if she needed to get in a flight then an all inclusive in the Canaries.

I can't imagine dragging two boys to the home of Lego, the town that it was created in and is still completely dominated by the Lego industry but not visiting...it's like being in Niagara but not seeing The Falls.

Reactions: 19
Who stands like that?!?! Has she tit herself? Is she smuggling something large in her tuppence? What is going on there?

And why does she never show her work that sheā€™s apparently doing when she goes to uni? Just weird flat lays of earphones and ugly bags and lip balm and hand cream

• Haha
Reactions: 12

There really is no content to be had in Billund unless you go to Legoland. There really is nothing else there. If she wanted some cute Danish living content with cute buildings and interesting shops then itā€™s not there.
Genuinely would have been better booking a term time cheap week in Centre Parks or if she needed to get in a flight then an all inclusive in the Canaries.

I can't imagine dragging two boys to the home of Lego, the town that it was created in and is still completely dominated by the Lego industry but not visiting...it's like being in Niagara but not seeing The Falls.
Yip, itā€™s like Bullseye when they used to show contestants a yatch - this is what you could have had but itā€™s shut so you can go to soft play instead šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Q: What does the Lord of The Rings trilogy and Hannah's trip to Billund have in common?

A:

1000105350.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19