Hannah Gale #16 The Little Joys of Absolute Nonsense

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another influencer I follow is in the same place but at Legoland! On a PR trip šŸ˜‚šŸ™ˆ with her two kids, so itā€™s open to certain people. Maybe HG thought she could get in!
That is absolutely hilarious šŸ¤£ how cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Atti is very obviously limping and struggling to walk in that story. Poor boy šŸ˜¢ but Hannah wouldnā€™t have thought to bring a pushchair or walking aid for him because sheā€™s selfish and only thinks about ā€œwhat hideous outfit and tit bag combination can I surprise everyone with today?ā€

Reactions: 10
Atti is very obviously limping and struggling to walk in that story. Poor boy šŸ˜¢ but Hannah wouldnā€™t have thought to bring a pushchair or walking aid for him because sheā€™s selfish and only thinks about ā€œwhat hideous outfit and tit bag combination can I surprise everyone with today?ā€
Just donā€™t understand why she wouldnā€™t bring one, even a clunky one is easily put into the hold.

Reactions: 5
Is it possible sheā€™s brought one but just isnā€™t filming them using it? I donā€™t want to give her any more views on her stories so have just been following updates on here!

Is it possible sheā€™s brought one but just isnā€™t filming them using it? I donā€™t want to give her any more views on her stories so have just been following updates on here!
She mentioned booking assistance at the airport so I would assume she didn't bring one, unless she checked it in - but why would she do that if she knew they needed wheelchair assistance? I don't think she's brought one, the thoughtless inconsiderate cow.

Reactions: 1
She mentioned booking assistance at the airport so I would assume she didn't bring one, unless she checked it in - but why would she do that if she knew they needed wheelchair assistance? I don't think she's brought one, the thoughtless inconsiderate cow.
Sometimes they don't let you take it through the airport, I've had my pram taken away at the check in and only given back on the other side. So in that case she would still book wheelchair and assistance I guess?

Sometimes they don't let you take it through the airport, I've had my pram taken away at the check in and only given back on the other side. So in that case she would still book wheelchair and assistance I guess?
Usually with the yoyo youā€™re fine to take it right up to the gate and it fits in the overhead locker.

Reactions: 1
This holiday is so random - she has literally flown to Denmark and is spending all her time taking selfies and sitting in soft play - exactly what she could do at home.
Why wouldnā€™t you check Legoland was opened before you booked? Especially when itā€™s the main attraction where she is!

Reactions: 18
This holiday is so random - she has literally flown to Denmark and is spending all her time taking selfies and sitting in soft play - exactly what she could do at home.
Why wouldnā€™t you check Legoland was opened before you booked? Especially when itā€™s the main attraction where she is!
Itā€™s odd isnā€™t it! Seems an extremely impulse buy, without any thought. Iā€™d preferred to have stayed at home and gone on days out

Reactions: 10
It seems so pricey for what it is. The food and drink seems exorbitant

Reactions: 3
Itā€™s weird she doesnā€™t take them out the house at home but will fly to another country and take them to soft play

she totally thought Legoland was open and she was going to look like a hero fun mum and post about making memories on motherā€™s day

Instead sheā€™s posting about strangers asking her if sheā€™s ok

canā€™t wait for her to attempt being a doctor oncall in the NHS

Reactions: 15
I still can't get over the weird hug video with the children facing away. She gives them the nod to join in but then stands open armed and smiling at the camera, not at her children?! It's bananas. And the manic smile is so forced I'm surprised she hasn't got jaw ache.

Reactions: 13
A
Itā€™s odd isnā€™t it! Seems an extremely impulse buy, without any thought. Iā€™d preferred to have stayed at home and gone on days out
And not taken her chidlren needlessly out of school too.. the whole thing is SO bizarre

Reactions: 4
If she wanted to go to Legoland she could have just stayed in the uk. She never wanted to be a mother.

Reactions: 2
I donā€™t understand the whole ā€œon the return journey I was a mess and strangers were asking if I was okā€ thing. She genuinely does not sound mentally stable. Iā€™d probably be alarmed/concerned too. Iā€™d be willing to bet that she was a mess on the return journey because itā€™s back to reality and she canā€™t run off to somewhere for a while (it will take her months to recover from having to parent her two children alone for 3 days). Or perhaps she will dump the boys with Chris for a week and duck off alone or with a mate. Probably on some gifted trip šŸ™„

Reactions: 19
I donā€™t understand why youā€™d so frequently publicise that you canā€™t hack parenting AT ALL. What did she expect from two children quite close in age? Itā€™s like she wanted dolls and got humans and is in a constant state of shock that they move and make noise and have needs.

Reactions: 25
What a complete waste of time. Why didnā€™t they just stay at home and go to soft play and a pool? I donā€™t understand. 100% fucked up thinking Lego land was open silly cow.

Also what was she doing all weekend for strangers to keep asking if sheā€™s ok? If I saw a woman with her 2 kids I wouldnā€™t ask if she was ok unless she was in floods of tears/struggling??

sheā€™s manic. Completely and utterly. Nevermind the constant need for praise for parenting her own bleeping kids that she chose to have and who seem well behaved.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.