Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CR1978

Literally tripped over my 70’s bush to read comments about her bald muff. No wonder she is always getting UTI’s; a potent pong of unwashed leggings and empty udder baths with fuzz free flaps. Hope her beauty therapist has some Glade handy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
She always looks as if she has got to the Ryanair check in desk and they Have told her that her bag is 5kg too heavy so she decides to put everything on instead of paying the £20 baggage charge

• Haha
Reactions: 46

TheLastLolo

VIP Member
‘What you get when you follow me’ by Hannah Gale

second hand embarrassment.
the ick.
validation that you are, in fact, an excellent mum (in comparison to me and my blatant hatred of my children).
a vicarious yeast infection from my strangled vagina.
a daily ‘what not to wear’.
rage blackouts over the fact that I am gifted many items that I don’t deserve or inspire people to buy.
diabetes (if you model your diet on my own).

• Haha
Reactions: 43

CoraSP

Chatty Member
The Little joys of breakups...
Running your own baths again, sob. Having to ask uni gal pals to stay over in gifted hotels. Having a blessed break from sex induced cystitis #everycloud. Eating all the tonies chocaloney to myself.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Moppetymoo

Lurker for many years. I've come to post solely about the perfume bottle in the library. I. Just. Can't.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Peachy9

VIP Member
1000008190.jpg

When is she going to finally admit she doesn't like coffee?! She always talks about it being horrible and bitter (and adds fucking CHERRY SYRUP) to make it palatable enough to choke down.... Just have a cup of tea?

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Tiger tat

I think my favourite thing about this thread is Sally Breadsticks v pawpaw365. Fantastic scenes every time. Well done everyone 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Maria1212

Chatty Member
She's basically said with that favourite story 'from' her stepmum that her step mum wasn't at all as cool and free spirited and just FULL OF JOY as our floor cake scoffing HG. But thankfully a terminal disease made her see the light and want to be more like Hannah...and this makes you happy why? She was blowing smoke up your arse?

Like how can you write that and not think 'woops sound a bit of a cunt there don't I'. Shes coming off a total narcissist while implying her step mum was a bore or a snob.

She continues to out-do herself

Reactions: 34

TheLastLolo

VIP Member
I don’t know why she can’t just dress normally. Why she can’t accept that every trend isn’t for her. Most aren’t, actually. I don’t get how her hair always looks awful, no matter what. Why a grown woman owns so many pairs of magazine freebie sunglasses. What is she even doing with her life? Surely no one believes she’s gonna make it as a doctor? She’s too lazy and self involved and likes far too much free time. She doesn’t handle stress well and I don’t think she’s ever put another person before herself. She needs 12 hours sleep to function and thinks study days are for getting her nails done. Her whole existence baffles me. Not one part of it makes sense. And how is she still getting gifts and pr products and partnerships, especially for things she doesn’t do like reading? Is the universe winding me up?

Reactions: 33

ophelia1990

VIP Member
My kid is 5 and wouldn’t have a fucking clue what prime is because I don’t let him scroll teenage shit on YouTube while I take photos of my tits in a dry bath.

• Haha
Why is she insta storying her step mother’s final resting place. And following it straight up with the fact it’s the lost waistcoat that has PUSHED HER OVER THE EDGE. Tagging the brand hoping for a freebie. She’s an absolutely terrible person, no redeeming features whatsoever. Tacky and clueless.

• Sad
  • Wow

Starttheline

VIP Member
Gosh I lost you all for a minute there. Have been looking after my children, you know how it is...

So ANNOYING when you spill your drink, your boiler breaks, you bury your step-mum. Get the sage out.

• Haha