Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ophelia1990

VIP Member
She’s wearing SO much material. That’s a sure fire way to make yourself look bigger and like a bag lady.

There’s nothing flattering about showing 0 skin. She’s got that maxi dress, hideous slouchy cowboy boots, the jumper and a coat. She looks like she’s wearing everything so she doesn’t have to pay for a suitcase on the plane.

She really hasn’t got a clue how to style stuff. Does she not realise all the girls who look cute in cowboy boots do so because they have a short skirt/dress on? She gets it SO wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Roobalooba89

Regardless if the little man is still about or not, I maintain the WHAT was she thinking outrage at how quickly she blasted him into their lives. Such a silly dangerous thing to do. AND wang it on socials.

RestingBunchFace

"it always suprises me that I get so many sofa Qs" - Hannah love, we don't believe for a second that people are falling over themselves to ask where you got that greige run of the mill piece of furniture from

• Haha

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Confession I would probably wear that shirt, I love a in your face shirt. Please don't evict me from the thread. I promise I suit them, I am very small on top in comparison to bottom so I like to draw attention upward. And I only own jeans in my correct size.
We will allow it xx

• Haha

Esbeepea

Chatty Member
Do you think TB is gone but he did the Christmas tree day so as not to completely abandon her boys? She was very quick to introduce him to the kids and make him part of their routines, holidays etc. To just disappear from their lives would be very upsetting for them, especially so soon after the disruption of their parents separating. Maybe they agreed to do this together so his exit from their lives is more gradual and they have time to adjust.
Probably not that deep. Bet she just needed him to carry the tree for her.

• Haha

ophelia1990

VIP Member
Skirt too tight. Cowboy boots too un-set on fire. ‘Styling’? She just changes her top from one ill-fitting ugly top to another. And for goodness sake will some brand #ad #pr #gifted her some mattifying something? She is SO SHINY AND OILY.
---
IMAGINE PULLING THAT FACE ON YOUR OWN IN YOUR OWN FLAT REPEATEDLY. At nothing!! I’m absolutely baffled.

• Haha

RestingBunchFace

What happened to no more little treats? In the last 24 hours she’s been to pizza express and bought herself an £80 gilet!

• Haha

Nolovelost3

The blatant begging for a holiday in that q&a, I bet she asked that question herself purely to do that! How do people have the nerve? Can’t afford a holiday but top of her list is a 5 star hotel?! Pay for it yourself or lower your expectations you absolute beg!

Instatwat

Came here to wonder aloud if TB was history. I think she’s gearing up for a mega long spiel on how they’ve grown apart and her dedication to med school blah blah. I feel so sorry for those boys being forced to accept him so quickly after her and Chris broke up, and then potentially losing him just as fast as he drops her like a hot potato egg

babybell

In amongst the date night excitement, I almost missed the fact that she is buying Prime for a 5 year old (yes Hannah, almost 6 means he is only 5 still). Utterly depressing - suggests that he watches an awful lot of YouTube to even know what it is at his age (as he doesn’t have older siblings) and that she doesn’t give a shit about the crap she is feeding her kids.

Reactions: 19

CR1978

Dr Gale, it’s still standard procedure to have bp taken at your annual medication review. Carrying in a vase of tulips as an accessory to the appointment however, is likely to get you a psychiatric referral though…

• Haha

ophelia1990

VIP Member
When she doesn’t look like Mr Tumble after a concussion, she just looks so frumpy now. What is that jeans/boots combo (other than awful)? The coat would be fine with literally any styling at all. I cannot believe what an absolute nose-dive her style has taken in the last 5-7 years.
This outfit is shocking. She looks like someone’s 55 year old aunt at the retail park on a Sunday.

• Haha

ophelia1990

VIP Member
What the hell is this tripe. It literally makes no sense. From talking to a child, to about a child, first person, to third person, it absolutely makes no sense. So embarrassing.
Yeah like WHO are you talking to in this inane speech? The kids? Yourself? Your ex?

She’s so shockingly poor at everything she attempts. That sounds so mean I’m not saying she’s useless but she just doesn’t make any effort? It’s like she thinks - what’s the bare minimum I can do to trot this out? With these shite lists, the paid for ads, the outfit posts. Girl wash your hair, reread what you’ve written and put a bit of effort in.

Jumper over a coat isn’t a thing and has never been a thing. She looks insane.

• Heart

macchiato

Setting a tripod up to film yourself holding your sleeping child outside is weird, yes?

Then again, setting up a tripod in the wild to film yourself doing anything makes my skin crawl. I don’t know how they do it.