Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ekl2000

VIP Member
I’d pay big money to hear the audio of those clips. The heavy breathing, stomping, then the piercing sound of a performative ‘Haaaa!’ when she laughs. Absolutely manic.

ETA- if that skirt was a 14 she’d have made damn sure to get the size tag in the pic

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
I'm slightly older than hannah and don't recall anyone of my age just on the pill endlessly for the sake of it? Also her thing about contraception falling to women.. is it just me but there's no way I'd trust anyone else to take some kind of anti contraceptive when I am the one who could end up pregnant if there's a mistake
Im Hannahs age and sadly what she is saying is my experience definitely. I had acne and the first thing the doctor did was put me on the pill. No other avenues explored, contraceptive pill at 14 years old, had probably been having a period for 1.5/2 years at that point. I was on that same pill until I was in my early 20s and had a blood clot, probably caused by the pill dianette, which has now been taken off the market because of deaths.

I have never went back on contraceptives and used condoms and have not got pregnant unwanted (thankfully) Ideally Id like my OH to get the snip now our family is complete but he isnt on board really. His body and is happy to use condoms.

I would never go back near hormonal contraceptives.

I wish it was explained more to me about the cons and pros of the contraceptive pill before it being given to me when I was still v young. I think almost all my friends were on the pill too.

• Heart
  • Wow

Lemonadestrawberry

I will never understand why she doesn't wash her hair, it's short and fine and would take no time to dry/ style at all. She's absolutely rank.
Would 100% avoid her.

• Sick

Scragbags

VIP Member
The fact she's still using her step-mums death as some little tidbit about her. Let the woman rest in peace hannah.

influencerbore

VIP Member
My money is on his mates googling her, finding this thread and seeing her fanny and tits on display for all to see in a dry bath 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
This is honestly one of the most problematic paragraphs about being a mum I have ever read.

I think its telling that rather than call ot ‘The Joys of Motherhood’ as the series should be, she call ‘Motherhood in 2024’. There is no joy there.

Those poor boys.
I don’t think anyone will want a print of this one. Except maybe Chris, for family court proceedings 😳

• Haha

TheLastLolo

VIP Member
Thankful for a safe home. Why does she always write in a way that half sounds like she’s suggesting she wasn’t safe in her home with Chris? Or is there only me that reads this way?

Maybe a small thing, but she's posted a pic of her boys out at Wagamama and covered their faces with emojis, but failed to do so for a child sitting behind at a different table with their unrelated family.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20

TheLastLolo

VIP Member
She just genuinely doesn’t seem able to put an outfit together anymore.
---
Also… anyone think they’ve offered her fabric softener to prompt her to wash those goblin’ leggings?
---
Omg 😂😂😂 I wrote honkin’ and my phone corrected it to goblin and I thoroughly believe that that’s also accurate.

• Haha

boopthatnose

Chatty Member
I saw someone wearing the silver shirt today, at an office Christmas thing with wide leg trousers (that actually fit) and some low heels and quite liked it- I think on the right person and in the right context it looks nice enough but I do still think it has the whiff of Bon Marche vibes about it - I can imagine my nan thinking it's 'smart' or 'jazzy' and wearing it to her christmas trips and frankly, think she could pull it off better than Hannah is.

• Haha
I don’t think ‘eloquently’ is the right word to use when describing someone cutting up fruit?

bet the copy editors from the magazines she was a ‘journalist’ at have PTSD from dealing with her word turds.
She means elegantly I think. She is an absolute moron, who ironically couldn’t be less elegant or indeed eloquent.

RestingBunchFace

Being a parent doesn’t fit in with her med student, teenage romance, bad fashion cosplay life so the kids’ needs come bottom of the pecking order.