Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ekl2000

VIP Member
She’s a fucking twat. Linked that ugly Amazon black top 3 times but can’t remember important stuff for her kids.

sits there listing absolute BOLLOCKS for other insta sad acts to fawn over but can’t make a to-do list of things to sort before kids go back to school? Honestly it isn’t a flex to go on insta stories, she should be ashamed

Reactions: 18

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
Tbf when I said she looked better it was nothing to do with size.

It was the fact she was wearing 2 singular block colour and not dressed like Mr Tumble 😂

• Haha

majestic26

VIP Member
Who the fuck is asking 'is there any Christmas specials on' on Christmas DAY? That's like asking 'is there going to be a meal today?'. It's wall to fucking wall Christmas specials all day long.

She seems to be churning out the word salads a lot more frequently at the moment, and they're getting worse every time.

• Haha

TheLastLolo

VIP Member
The 2024 post… more about ‘allowing’ herself to be lazy. Since when has she not allowed it? Thats all she does 😂

• Haha

coolcapitalist

Chatty Member
Here it is so you don't have to view her page. Totally surreal.
---
She is really incredibly vacuous. I know it's the little moments with someone that you remember but to reduce someone to *just* this is really weird. If someone said this at my funeral I'd haunt the fuck out of them.

Imagine giving a eulogy that mentions both Amazon and Facebook (+ other brand names... Hot Wheels anyone?)!! Truly a dystopian nightmare.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

Instatwat

She tries to put her hands in her pocket three times in this reel and this is as far as she gets each time. Stop it! Find something else to do with your hands! No idea why she didn’t just buy the next size, it would have looked so much better.

Attachments

• Haha

Maria1212

Chatty Member
"Dream team"

CRINGE

also she literally followed/unfollowed him like a week ago, this is just so fake

• Haha

sallybreadsticks

Chatty Member
His little tip toes managed to do a runner…. Sounds legit
LOL

Genuinely tho, I'm trying to find out the full story

He's definitely gone off her a bit as she's treating him a bit like Chris in the final months of their relationship. Nasty, talks down to him in public, stops washing etc

will post if I find more x

• Haha

PatTheTat

She genuinely looks like a deranged Christmas turkey with the top half wrapped in tin foil.

• Haha
  • Wow

ekl2000

VIP Member
Does everyone at med school dress like an oversized toddler with camel toe?

• Haha

Lemonadestrawberry

I'm sorry, but who on earth wants a 7 slide presentation about her history with the contraception pill?!!
What is her USP these days, is it shit outfits or shit medical information/advice? She really, really needs to get a fucking life.

• Haha

ophelia1990

VIP Member
Why on earth did she ever think that bath pic was a good idea wtf
The logistics of getting naked, getting into an empty bath and posing with a book is insane on its own. But to not check it for accidental flashes before posting it to insta?? (For WHOMSTS benefit??!) when both your nipple and fanny are out is absolutely baffling.

• Haha

Starttheline

VIP Member
Big plans for 2024.

Booking doctor's appointments. Keeping leftovers in the freezer. Buying back-up bubble bath.

• Haha

ophelia1990

VIP Member
She seriously peaked in high school didn’t she. She’s OBSESSED with herself at 16/17. Any excuse to post those photos again.

look how lovely she looked in some of her mid 20’s photos. I couldn’t post those next to the dungarees and hideous jumper pic she posted earlier. The contrast is so jarring. She looks dead behind the eyes now.

coolcapitalist

Chatty Member
This is mean but tiny boyfriend looks so dumb and basic, like he's only ever had three thoughts in his head his entire life or something
I agree... I thought she would at least have a fake hipster bf... you know, the type that has a few tattoos and likes IPA but has normie music taste.

• Haha