Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ekl2000

VIP Member
Loves being wild, setting up a tripod outside Toby carvery for a photo shoot lol🤘🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 23

emm

VIP Member
How is that manifesting its just outright begging. Every day she is just more cringe

ophelia1990

VIP Member
Nosedived is such a good word for her. I don’t know how she isn’t looking at these pics and thinking “ah I look better with clean hair and better fitting clothes”.

Sleeping over at your mates for no reason in your thirties is so bizarre. Like you can drive, you’re not drunk, go home? Why wouldn’t you want your own bed?
She’s got some serious issues where she cannot be on her own and constantly needs someone telling her how she “fills little pockets of time” or “loves life” or whatever weird reviews of herself she’s always telling us.

Kat_Valentine

VIP Member
I think she's saying only 12 people she follows back, i.e her 'friends', liked it, but 40,000 strangers did.

Why 40,000 people liked this nonsense, I have no idea.
I think we’ve all established by now that the general public (present company excluded) are fucking idiots. You only have to look at things like Brexit or the current government that they elected, which will tell you that 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Starttheline

VIP Member
Her stories are giving me whiplash today.

Coffin. Eulogy. Child illness. Candle #pr product. Skin & Me #ad. Antibiotics. Cocktails. Wrapping.

🫨🫨🫨

influencerbore

VIP Member
1. That cake looks like dog shit and done by someone who doesn’t give a crap - but the kids won’t care so ok
2. Imagine promoting that you were too cheap to pay full price for your kids party
3. 2011 Hannah looks a load younger than 2024 Hannah not too sure which liar sent her that, probably tb
4. Using the word deceased immediately after mentioning her recently departed step mum sits very badly

Result = Hannah is a human pile of garbage

• Haha

imtakingabath

VIP Member
I don’t love the fat shaming on this thread to be honest. I know she tries to pretend she’s a smaller size than she is, but it’s still not great. There are plenty of other things to criticise Hannah for.

TheLastLolo

VIP Member
She’s done a new reel and just casually dropped in that she’s in med school? When did that happen?! She’s never mentioned it before now so I was AGOG I tell you.

• Haha

graceanatomy

Chatty Member
Lads, remember when Hannah inadvertently posted her tit pic on her stories 💀😂
I am still not over this. Just how. HOW. Hahahahahahahaha. HOWWWWWWW. It will never not be hilarious to me.

_____
honestly. The shoulder jumper. A jumper over the shoulders as a one off: dubious. Buuuut, okay, you've tried something new, glad you had fun. A jumper over the shoulders over every single outfit you wear for the rest of time: deranged.

• Haha

Kat_Valentine

VIP Member
Posting pro-Palestine content, but filming stories in Starbucks with a cup in full view? She’s either thick AF or everything she does is performative

she makes me ill

DominiqueRoawk

Yes you certainly don't have to enjoy every single minute with them, but by golly, it goes by fast and before you know it, they are going to secondary school. And all the cute Pokemon stuff doesn't fit them anymore, and H&M don't do it in the tween/teen sizes. And when you're buying shoes from the adult section because their feet are now nearly as big as yours. When they can walk home from the park or school on their own, you'll have all the time you want, love. But for now, be grateful!

• Heart
Reactions: 21

boopthatnose

Chatty Member
The way she writes about the boys as if they're two kids that got dumped at her house one day when she was busy enjoying her life and she was told she was responsible for their care from now on with no prior warning - not like they're her own two children that she purposely planned and is the mother of 🤷‍♀️

Look obviously some of those things are hard and/or annoying when caring for small children, yes but she's basically saying she's only enjoying motherhood when they're asleep, anything else is a drag or an attack on her free time. She's not even a lone parent, make it make sense.

loubylou50

VIP Member
Why are they just so awkward together 🤣 his body language is so stiff, like he wants to get out of there asap! Plus he’s standing on his tiptoes again to look taller 🤣 and then Hannah staring at him like “SMILE” . . . Oh the cringe, it’s like you don’t want to look but can’t help it 🙈

Attachments

• Haha

Thatgirl22

VIP Member
I think it’s a bit bizarre to just stay over at your friends house when you’re a mum of two in your 30s, unless it’s after a night out or something?