Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ekl2000

VIP Member
The people who like her lists are the same people who re-post those overly sentimental drawings of captain Tom/the queen/sam off im a celeb walking from behind - with captions like ‘in a world where you can be anything be kind’ 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 54

ophelia1990

VIP Member
Step mum died, kid got a chronic illness but look at the positives - she went to New York with a small man.
You’ve just got to ✨ find little pockets of happiness ✨ lads.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 52

Starttheline

VIP Member
My own little joys, because I couldn't resist.

The Little Joys of December

Omg it's so dark outside. Have we got any de-icer? I'm going to make a Christmas cake this year. Where have I hidden the kids presents.. Baileys in my coffee? Oh go on then. Argh I've forgotten to book a Santa visit! Sequins and velvet. So festive. Let's go to the Christmas Market. Glittery socks AND eyeshadow. Shall we do secret santa this year? I can't wait for a bucks fizz. I need to find my big scarf. Someone has stolen my advent chocolate today.. Give me all the cheese and biscuits. I found the cutest bauble in Flying Tiger. I'm adding tinsel to my headband. Alexa, how do you make a shepherd costume? The garden centre IS a day out. Can we crack open the Quality Street yet? Bagsy not doing to washing up. The most wonderful time of the year 🎄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

majestic26

VIP Member
I can't believe she's done a 'Little Joys' for her dead stepmother. This is some bleak Black Mirror shit.

Also the whiplash I get from her talking about her step mum's funeral and her immunosuppressed child, to then talking about the first lighting of a gifted candle?! It's like she really can't draw boundaries between her 'real' life and her influencer life.

Reactions: 49

ophelia1990

VIP Member
British fucking airways!! I bet you beggy twat.
It’s not ~manifesting, it’s doing the absolute bare minimum to try get an ad deal or a freebie.

She is THE WORST.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42

ophelia1990

VIP Member
That’s what cracks me up. “I travelled”, girl you went on an all inclusive in Spain where you cried the whole time and had to take a mate cos you can’t parent.

V cultured.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

TheLastLolo

VIP Member
When your boyfriend suggests making a floor bed… you realise he’s only 7 and phone his mum to pick him up.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

TheLastLolo

VIP Member
She posted a thing about how if a potato can become vodka, she can become a doctor. I don’t think you can ferment your way into being a doctor but that would explain the hair. And the leggings.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

sallybreadsticks

Chatty Member
I can confirm that Tiny Boyfriend is on his way OUT...

... and wait for it....

... Chris is on his way BACK! Unreal!

I've asked Chris' cousin for a bit more detail but it appears the big dog is back on the (damp) patch!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
This is mean but tiny boyfriend looks so dumb and basic, like he's only ever had three thoughts in his head his entire life or something
I can’t wait for the list about TB…

‘Tiny boyfriend. Basic thoughts. Always on tip toes. Step dad duties. Shared Christmas card. Giver of UTIs. Sex in hotels when you still live with your parents…’

• Haha
Reactions: 37

ekl2000

VIP Member
The jumper over the shoulders thing makes her look like the chair in the corner of my room i chuck worn clothes on

BC4E3D46-1AC4-40A8-BBC3-D463DBB7A64A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Scragbags

VIP Member
Screenshot_20231228_102134_Instagram.jpg

The greys anatomy thing is so cringe man I can't deal.
You've had a Christmas dinner with a load of people you go to uni with... that's it.

Reactions: 36
She had a blog post up where she used a racist slur when referring to getting a Chinese takeaway. Repeated dm's, comments and calls on here to delete, rewrite/reword it, acknowledge it and make a change fell upon deaf ears and she left it there for what I think was actually years? Eventually it got called out in a bigger way in the wake of Black Lives Matter and a number of influencers having previous racist remarks coming out, and she was 'cancelled'. She lay low for about a year after posting a goodbye message about her mental health and how everyone is mean, then sneaked back via The Leopard, an account she set up with a mate called Gemma but was basically just her account again and a way back to Instagram. That eventually bit the dust when she regained enough followers on her personal instagram. She claimed with med school, break up etc she didn't have life space to also run the additional account, but it was clear to everyone here at least that she only used it to get herself back on the influencer train and it would be scrapped as soon as that happened. Think that's it??

• Heart
Reactions: 34