Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChilliBean

VIP Member
Sorry I know everyone grieves in different ways but I think it’s nuts how much she’s posting on social media given she’s had a bereavement in the family. How can you post about a bloody outfit and Caffè Nero when you’re going through something like that?

• Sad
Reactions: 19

influencerbore

VIP Member
Ugh just make TB bag it babes, no one wants another unwanted Hannah child.
I don’t take contraceptives because they fuck with me, so my husband uses condoms. Not that difficult is it?!
And I know the fertile window is pretty slim (as someone who took nearly 8 years to fall pregnant - it’s not that easy!), but if you’re not trying to get pregnant it’s just not worth the risk.
Also….sexually transmitted diseases!!! Christ, use your brain

Kat_Valentine

VIP Member
Let’s be fucking FR here, she doesn’t have a tiny waist. No one is body shaming HG, she body shames herself. She’s obvz not the same size she was 10 years ago, as are most people who’ve had kids (unless you’re really into fitness/and lucky!!) so why can’t she just be relatable rather than hide herself? Before anyone comes for me about fat shaming, I’m not! She should just be open about it if she’s going to be an influencer and monetise her life and the way show looks. Sorry!!

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
Hannahs skint and my skint are clearly very different.

Id say my household has a higher than average income and low outgoings and Id not be splurging £80 on a tea cosy waistcoat, not even the day after payday.

capriallie

VIP Member
I call bullshit, I don’t believe for a second that this photo was taken days ago and Hannah ‘just happened to be wearing the same outfit today’ . . . I mean for a start, we all know that she would never wash her clothes quickly enough to turn the outfit round ready to wear again so soon! 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️
Bold of you to assume she’s washed it in between wears 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Anon321

Why is she sizing up in shoes 🤦🏼‍♀️ if this is the second pair of shoes you need to size up in, maybe your feet are bigger than what you thought?! Surely she can’t be so insecure she can’t admit she’s a shoe size bigger 😅

• Haha

Maria1212

Chatty Member
Also I swear she spent years harping on that she doesn’t even like the taste of coffee and basically trained herself to like a 1 shot, weak and milky iced coffee
If she likes cherry syrup in her coffee she does not like coffee.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lemonadestrawberry

Why does she think her followers want constant updates of her childrens' ailments? She doesn't show their faces, and barely even refers to them by name/initial these days, so what exactly is the point? Absolute attention seeker.
Today's unhinged behaviour is off the charts.

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
She is setting this up for a woopsy baby.

I track my cycles and will use condoms unless my period is imminent or Im on my period. Not worth it unless youre genuinely not massively fussed and would rather not but if it happens ah well. That is not me!!!