Hannah Gale #15 The hunchback of Worthing beach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @PatTheTat for the winning title from the last thread!

And the runner-up: Hannah Gale #15: it me me me me! from @JellyDonut

If someone gets a chance to do a recap before me, go for it…

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Does everyone at med school dress like an oversized toddler with camel toe?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I really loathe those dungarees on her. Objectively I think they’re quite nice but the style doesn’t suit her at all and the leg length is so problematic on her.

The shoes… no pop socks? Not even the little lacy ones you can’t see? They must be so sweaty and stinky. Is that just my feet? I can’t do bare feet in anything other than sandals!

Reactions: 6
Legitimate question here: once the sweater has been slung about one’s shoulders - can you then wear it? Is it ever for actual practical wearing or does it have to stay there?

it seems so pointless and I’m so confused…

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Who the duck is she laughing at? Why at one point does she just open her mouth and look at the camera? It’s mental illness doing that and filming yourself repeatedly.

Reactions: 12
Meanwhile in things that never happened . . . there is no way Hannah slept on her boys’ bedroom floor! She is obsessed by her bed, and is sadly NOT obsessed with her children 😕 so there is just no way I believe that she hasn’t slept in bed. Anything for relatable content though eh?!

Attachments

Reactions: 8
One thing I definitely want from a wannabe medical professional is someone who wakes up in places she can't remember falling asleep. That sounds normal and healthy.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
'juggling med school and kids' - it's a couple of months into year one -in the introductory stage, she doesn't appear to have full custody of her two kids so is not caring for them full time, has family and friends around to help with childcare anyway, doesn't even attend all her lectures and spends 'study days' doing self-care and posting pictures of her horrible shoe collection. It's barely comparable to a part-time job, let alone a full time one.

At least she's got her pink stethoscope engraved though, god knows how she'd get through year one without having taken the time to do that.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
'juggling med school and kids' - it's a couple of months into year one -in the introductory stage, she doesn't appear to have full custody of her two kids so is not caring for them full time, has family and friends around to help with childcare anyway, doesn't even attend all her lectures and spends 'study days' doing self-care and posting pictures of her horrible shoe collection. It's barely comparable to a part-time job, let alone a full time one.

At least she's got her pink stethoscope engraved though, god knows how she'd get through year one without having taken the time to do that.
And she still always finds time for instagram daftness and awkwardly posed selfies (the right angle arms, Hannah, please stop).

Reactions: 8
For goodness sake, take the jumble sale off your shoulders and wash your hair! She looks absolutely disgusting in that faceless bathroom selfie. I bet anyone in her vicinity can almost chew her odour.

Reactions: 7
Just having a chortle to myself as I've only just realised what the thread title is in reference to. I watched that gif on repeat, I can't believe she filmed herself looking like that! Bloody hunchback.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So apparently she is further with her studies than childless people on her course.

Honestly I feel like that’s because she doesn’t bleeping bother with her kids 99% of the time and when she does there is always someone else there.

Also I bet most of the people on her course just politely nod and smile and then make an excuse to scarper, otherwise they will be forced into some weird Instagram content group hug

Reactions: 6
I am not, nor do I ever intend to be, medically trained, yet I can do CPR. It isn’t a med school flex. If that’s her bar then woooowwwww.

Reactions: 14
So apparently she is further with her studies than childless people on her course.

Honestly I feel like that’s because she doesn’t bleeping bother with her kids 99% of the time and when she does there is always someone else there.

Also I bet most of the people on her course just politely nod and smile and then make an excuse to scarper, otherwise they will be forced into some weird Instagram content group hug
I am not, nor do I ever intend to be, medically trained, yet I can do CPR. It isn’t a med school flex. If that’s her bar then woooowwwww.
yeh WHAT a low bar. They teach some kids in school, in girl guides etc. but go Hannah, you’re practically a doctor. I’m surprised she managed to do CPR training though without showing us a selfie.

Reactions: 2
Yeah, I said out loud "I've not been to med school but I've been able to do CPR for a really long time". Less than a week ago, I was teaching it (not qualified to teach actual first aid but can introduce the concept to teenagers).

Reactions: 3
never trust someone who wears a jumper on top of an outdoor coat

utter lunacy
---
The thought of this narcissistic loon being permitted anywhere near real-living patients fills me with dread

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.