Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

timefortea82

I actually can’t believe an apparent adult is asking if people take photos at funerals, what an absolute horror show of a human.

Reactions: 24

brightonbarbie

Sad and creepy that Hannah is holding her allegedly sleeping child and her gut reaction is to set up her phone to capture the moment to share to her thousands of followers.

using un-consenting children for content imo is not ok and Hannah is one of the worst even if she doesn’t show their faces. Imagine getting to adulthood and realising tens of thousands of people know all about what a “bad sleeper” you were and how much you struggled with your mum’s new boyfriend and family break up. So wrong

Reactions: 24

ophelia1990

VIP Member
Well. Just when I thought she couldn’t sink any lower we have reached new depths. This whole funeral and little joys of a dead woman is bleak af. Someone needs to have a word with her.

Reactions: 23

TheLastLolo

VIP Member
‘The bag I wanted for uni (ie. something arguably useful) is ‘sold out’ so instead of holding out for similar etc, I’ll buy the ugliest effing gilet anyone has ever seen because I simply cannot save money/spend it wisely/treat my children. I MUST SPEND IT ALL AND I MUST SPEND IT ALL ON MYSELF.’ - Hannah Gale, January 2024.

• Haha

emm

VIP Member
"My phone is dead, shall we risk it? Shit, you weren't quick enough. Queuing to get the morning after pill. Better safe than sorry! Grabbing a kitkat whilst I wait."
"... grabbing a kit kat while I wait. They've got smaller haven't they? Shall we go to pizza express this evening? Ivf got a voucher"

• Haha

Lemlaz

Why are they just so awkward together 🤣 his body language is so stiff, like he wants to get out of there asap! Plus he’s standing on his tiptoes again to look taller 🤣 and then Hannah staring at him like “SMILE” . . . Oh the cringe, it’s like you don’t want to look but can’t help it 🙈
Absolutely DEAD at him being on his tiptoes 😂😭👏🏻

• Haha

RestingBunchFace

That is actually shocking. Prime has 50% of the daily recommended caffeine intake for an ADULT. There is no way a child should be drinking it - surely as a med student she realises how dangerous it is to give that to a child?

my child is literally the same age as her eldest (they were born one day apart, that’s why I started folllwing HG in the first place) and they have no idea what Prime is. And even if they did there is no way in hell I would get them something that has the same amount of caffeine as six cans of Coke.

• Wow

ophelia1990

VIP Member
Yeah if your child has arthritis you need to be putting more effort into finding them supportive shoes than scrambling round the supermarkets the day before.

What else exactly has she been doing? She doesn’t have a job. She’s just had 2 weeks off uni. My child has good shoes and his dinners are ordered and I’ve been at work.

Get your lazy arse out of bed and put your kids first you tramp

babybell

That is surely the worst one yet. I think Murphy’s Sketches is a bit twee, but it’s a fucking Pulitzer compared to that drivel.

• Haha

influencerbore

VIP Member
Why did she say her tutorial was soooo good in the same sentence as telling us it didn’t last 😭😭

Don’t wear the fucking see thru top if you feel so uncomfortable that you can’t exist normally. I hate that she pretends to be so body posi when she obviously hates her size. No one made you get your belly out in December Hannah.
Every time Alex Steadman puts up a video of her attempt to do hair it reminds me of this

Attachments

• Haha