Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

boopthatnose

Chatty Member
'juggling med school and kids' - it's a couple of months into year one -in the introductory stage, she doesn't appear to have full custody of her two kids so is not caring for them full time, has family and friends around to help with childcare anyway, doesn't even attend all her lectures and spends 'study days' doing self-care and posting pictures of her horrible shoe collection. It's barely comparable to a part-time job, let alone a full time one.

At least she's got her pink stethoscope engraved though, god knows how she'd get through year one without having taken the time to do that.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

graceanatomy

Chatty Member
This is mean but tiny boyfriend looks so dumb and basic, like he's only ever had three thoughts in his head his entire life or something

• Haha
Reactions: 26

RestingBunchFace

Hasn't she worked with Hush Puppies recently? What a drop in tone. Also, if my kid had arthritis I would be taking the time to go to a shoe shop and get their feet properly measured to make sure the shoes I was buying offered the best possible support to their bones and joints. Both my kids were born with club feet, so I get them properly measured/fitted school shoes to support their feet properly (their feet are properly straightened out thanks to physio when they were babies).

• Heart

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
Ooo maybe TB was called upon to provide nappies and excused himself. And now she’s seething. And sending him paragraphs about how he knew she came with two children and he PROMISED to take them all as a package deal and that to her meant stepping in when she couldn’t be arsed etc etc. 😂
Nah she sends him lists. Like the stupid shit she posts on instagram. ‘Reasons to stay with Hannah gale. Musty legging crotch. Joint Xmas cards. Step parenting duties. Maniac smile. Foreskin boots’.

• Haha
  • Sick

influencerbore

VIP Member
Didn’t this happen before as well? I definitely remember a photo of one of the boys wearing school shoes that looked like they were falling g apart after she’d done an advert for shoes
Yeah this sole was falling off her little boys shoes.
FYI I think Sainsburys shoes are better quality than Clark’s - my little girls have lasted a lot longer than the more expensive ones.
What riles me is everything to do with her kids seems last minute, always forgetting to get them their school uniform, always forgetting to order school dinners etc.
Maybe instead of writing those stupid brain vomit Instagram posts she should do a list of stuff she actually needs to do.
But then that wouldn’t earn her any money would it 🙄

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
Oh my god, she didn’t.
Just about to post the same. Imagine the scenes… sits down, crawls across the floor to set up her phone several feet away and find something to prop it on. Crawls back, pretends to type. Stops. Crawls back across the floor to retrieve phone.

• Haha

Bumblebee2019

I just don’t think it’s fun or relatable to post online that you’re making your children late for school. As someone said earlier she can get her nails done, go to PR events and have date nights but everything for her poor kids is last minute and it’s not something to laugh about.

Reactions: 25

Maria1212

Chatty Member
Step mum died, kid got a chronic illness but look at the positives - she went to New York with a small man.
You’ve just got to ✨ find little pockets of happiness ✨ lads.
The poor woman's barely in the ground and she's getting shoe horned into some narcissistic post about med school and holidays. The disrespect!

JellyDonut

VIP Member
Ok so:

1) I work full time
2) I also do a part time University online course
3) I have two children who I have most of the time (they go to their dad’s every other weekend)
4) I go to the gym 3 times per week
5) I do all the laundry and housework on a regular basis
6) I do all of the doctors/dentist/opticians/parents eve appointments

And yet, I’ve still managed to ensure both kids have good quality shoes that weren’t last minute panic bought, and have money in their school dinner accounts.

Hannah is just a selfish fuck

• Heart

influencerbore

VIP Member
I like the headband, she just doesn’t know how to style herself. She’s trying to be quirky but it looks a mess, especially as none of her clothes fit her.
This is why I find the TB relationship weird, he’s very sports direct / mountain warehouse they just don’t seem to match.

• Haha
She is so going to get pregnant 🙈. Cycle tracking is for when you aren’t actively trying for a baby but you’d still be okay if something happened. Not when you’ve got 2 kids already, in a new relationship and just starting out on 6 years of studying. Is she stupid?

JellyDonut

VIP Member
I staunchly maintain that Hannah Gale will not qualify as a doctor. She just doesn’t have it in her to get past the pretty highlighter and colourful diagrams stage. When it starts becoming hard and gruelling and she can’t lie down for a nap with a Tony’s chocolate bar she will pack it in

• Heart

JellyDonut

VIP Member
Honestly she makes me cringe with how little self awareness she has. Imagine her as a doctor delivering bad news. She’d say whatever it was, and then be like “you can check my instagram page for some inspirational words to help you through this, and it would really help me out if you clicked on my aff links! Anyway must dash, me and my tiny boyfriend have date night and I’m going to get railed”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24