Hannah Gale #13 Hannah Gale and the MaGiCaL nEw ChApTeR, Featuring As Few Children As Possible

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel sad for them all that’s she’s describing bedtime as traumatic. Sounds like she’s really not coping.
---

Lol! Can’t imagine seeing anyone dress like that where I live. That person / Hannah would stand out like a sore thumb!
I know it sounds awful but because she was slimmer she could carry it off in a way Hannah likes to think she does. Still looked awful though. The padded waistcoats remind me of Morrisons uniforms in the fruit and veg section

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s coming across like a complete heartless witch, it’s awful. How far up her own backside must she be to not realise that the kids have had their lives turned upside down and all she’s worried about is less time for her to be a slob and eat shite and write pathetic lists.

Reactions: 16
Of course bedtimes aren’t great for the kids at the moment Hannah. You had some weird strange man put them to bed. Their entire lives have changed but god forbid you actually focus on them instead of yourself.
Turn the tv off, put down the chocolate and tell TB he can’t stay over until they’ve got into a routine and are settled. They come first not you

Reactions: 32
She's talked about love bombing before, but she seems to be missing the point. I think it works when you have a hectic life and it's good to just switch off and spend time with your child, almost giving the day over to them (within reason). She doesn't have a full time job, and yes she's studying, but I'm sure that's part time too. She has the luxury to do this kind of stuff with her kids regularly.

Her kids don't need a big day out from her, they need her to help them through this transition. Of course they're unsettled at bedtime, they need their mum. TB isn't a stranger to them (parking that argument for now), but he's not the one who should be putting them to bed and reassuring them. I hope she wasn't watching Below Deck whilst someone else took over the traumatic bedtime.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Does she have no family or friends to tell her that she’s being ridiculously selfish? Of course those kids are going to be unsettled their little lives have been turned upside down.

Can’t believe she’s complaining that it’s ruining her slobbing about and watching tit on tv. Especially when she commented on that other post that she gets 8-9 hours sleep a night. What exactly does she want?! Those kids to live with Chris full time it seems.

I don’t understand how she keeps getting #ad opportunities. She is the last person on earth that would influence me to buy anything… skin care? Nah, you’re greasy. Hair products? Nah, you’re greasy. Clothes? Nah, you dress like an explosion in a jumble sale. Food? Nope. You have the tastebuds of a diabetic walrus. Please desist.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I agree, although Belvita cereal bars are hardly lucrative items to be advertising. She must be stressing out if she is relying on ad income to keep her afloat, and taking anything that comes her way. Any excuse to get her table cloth out though! 😂

Reactions: 5
Once again with the frumpy, depressed laying of the table cloth and fannying about with droopy tulips! Why does she insist on adding this into every ad!? it's so bleeping dull! She looks miserable!
And always lighting a bloody candle!

Reactions: 6
Pissing myself at HG calling taking her kid to the park ‘love bombing’. I must have been love bombing mine practically every day since birth then 👍🏼

• Haha
Did you know that she’s having sex with her new boyfriend? Here’s some thong recommendations just in case you didn’t realise.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
“Thongs (yes you read correctly)” NO WAY. Shock horror. Gasp. So risqué.

duck off the only reason I don’t wear thongs is because I’ve found comfy alternatives. Oh sorry forgot you wear thongs when you’re having SEX cos they’re so SEXY.
She’s so pathetic. We don’t give a tit what ~sexy (in her head) underwear you’re wearing.

Reactions: 11
I don’t believe for one second that those cheapo thongs will hold in her tummy in with their low-budget lace that’ll be bobbly after one wash.

What does she ever wear that would show VPL? It's always jeans or her nan's old skirts

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t believe for one second that those cheapo thongs will hold in her tummy in with their low-budget lace that’ll be bobbly after one wash.
Say what you want about HG but those thongs are M&S and I will not have their underwear spoken about like that 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.