Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Polythene Pam

Chatty Member
She’s a dick reposting that take on schofield. There’s so much more to it than - waaa the mean people on the internet made me accountable for my own actions.
She’s pure thick. Never reads into anything, just reposts with a dumb emoji. Vapid woman.
There is so much more to it.

I also despise the constant references to Caroline Flack. Let the woman rest.

Reactions: 18

UsernameLeah

I know jealousy is a horrible thing but she is the one instagrammer that makes me furious in that she gets to swan off on holidays and weekends away, and can afford to buy herself things, and she does the bare fucking minimum. My kids are the same age so I can’t help but compare myself and I work bloody hard and wish I could take my kids on holidays and days out but hello, cost of living crisis and we can just about pay the bills atm.

But then again I’m not a leather gilet wearing wannabe 16 year old who hates her kids so swings and roundabouts 🤷‍♀️😂
Most of her holidays are paid ads, so I don't really think she is that well off.
She gets second hand clothes (and is always hideously dressed anyway), eats at cheap/chain pizza/burger places and travels to watch tv and sit by a swimming pool filled with piss in the middle of nowhere pretending to read a book. I get that at the moment even these things are beyond the reach of many, but If there is one influencer I can't bring myself to feel jealous of is HG. And it gets even more tragic as she tries to romantizice this shit content and make it appear desirable.

I am 101% sure your children are happier having a mother that loves them, wants to do better for them and is present in their lives than they would in a kiddies pool of a bargain all inclusive in Turkey with a woman who sees them as mere inconveniences killing her aesthetics.

• Heart

RestingBunchFace

I wonder whether Instagram has become so ingrained in her that her automatic reaction to every thought in her head is to turn it into a story. Because it really does feel like she’s subjecting us to every mundane/random thing she thinks. She needs to learn to edit her thoughts and not just give us her dull as dishwater stream of consciousness!

Moronic

I lurk on this thread but came out to say I wish she’d bin that god awful leather waistcoat!

God that feels better

• Haha

UsernameLeah

Her followers are as bright as she is, look at this:
View attachment 2289168
What do you mean you need advice on what f***g T shirt to wear?? Hannah is wearing the plainest most basic shape of Tshirt to ever exist... and you need advice?? are you that obtuse? I swear! sorry for all the swearing but it's fucking cycling shorts and a t shirt!!! jesus christ...
Imagine having to "embrace" something you wear UNDER DRESSES. Get a grip, Katherine.

I know most people who follow Hannah (and aren't hate follows/car crash watchers) must be as gormless and basic as she is, but I would be so ashamed of making up such an idiotic question just to try and milk an interaction - which probably won't happen as Hannah only wants engagement and rarely bothers to answer anyone.

• Haha

ophelia1990

VIP Member
Can’t stop laughing at her toting new scientist around like she’s something special! It’s a fucking magazine anyone can buy. She’s desperate for attention and everyone to know how SmArT she is. I wish she would have ONE original thought and just behave however she wants instead of copying other people and making it her entire personality. She’s the fakest bitch ever.

• Haha

ophelia1990

VIP Member
I can’t stand her. 100% she is forcing this “I am doing soooo well” narrative for someone else’s benefit. You’d just shut up and enjoy your life if it truly was that wonderful.

Also agree that if she didn’t have the boyfriend she wouldn’t be bleating on like this. Which means Hannah prioritises superficial relationships with men over her kids. the bloke is apparently making her happier than her kids have. It’s heartbreaking.

loubylou50

VIP Member
Hannah’s constant rants about parenting absolutely infuriate me. She is the worst example of a selfish and lazy influencer. She hasn’t got a clue how good she’s got it - she can pay her bills with no need to work (I refuse to class her Insta as work!), and she can be with her kids through the school holidays with no childcare costs or worries. She doesn’t appreciate a god damn thing that she has. Apart from her college besties that is 🙄😴

• Heart

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
She always looks like a sack of spuds to me, I would genuinely never be influenced by any clothes she wears cos they are either just big shapeless dresses or she accessorises them so badly with stupid leather waistcoats and comedy glasses. I honestly think she is a mess

Maria1212

Chatty Member
What the hell is this nonsense?!
Seeking shade and seeking air con

SHES SUCH A SHIT WRITER JFC

also, if it's a poem about autumn, why does it end with it implying at the END of the month, the autumn air will come in? She's not even making bloody sense anymore

I'm putting this forward as the worst one yet. It's not even funny bad. It's just BAD bad

Reactions: 17

Peaches9

Those necklaces are the most fugly things I have ever seen!! I honestly can’t cope with how she thinks they look good!!! She looks like a 7 year old!!
---
I’m also going to add that she has absolutely no idea how to dress for her body type.
she used to dress herself well pre kids. She is short so those oversized blazers look ridiculous and make her look bigger than she is.
I wonder whether she’s insecure post babies and that’s why she puts on all the tent dresses etc

Last edited:

ekl2000

VIP Member
Keeps saying single parent like her ex is out the picture. also spends loads of money daily on coffee, flowers and treats she could live without. She’s such an insufferable dickhead.

skyehigh

Chatty Member
Lives in chaos.. constant battle to look after herself.. she has literally just had a child
-free weekend where she was posting snaps of herself in a hot tub!! What is wrong with her??