Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dreaming0700

Date night at home, suggested by TB, so he doesn’t have to bare another awful waistcoat and skirt combo
---
So she puts in all that effort (for her anyway) and her boyf features in his joggers, looking like he just woke up?! 😂
justice for TB, he has just put the kids to bed and all his other chores, so HG can have a WELL DESERVED bath 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19

capriallie

VIP Member
I’m so cross about “Mr Whippy’s” … learn how to use a plural apostrophe … my Year 4 class could do better 😐

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
It’s pissed down the entire month of July and I’m currently wearing a fleece, working from home. What planet does she live on?

Polythene Pam

Chatty Member
Should it not be "gorgeous wobbly thighs, arms and tummies"? Why the eff is there a comma after gorgeous? How the fuck does she earn a living off this shite?

• Haha

ophelia1990

VIP Member
She’s a dick reposting that take on schofield. There’s so much more to it than - waaa the mean people on the internet made me accountable for my own actions.
She’s pure thick. Never reads into anything, just reposts with a dumb emoji. Vapid woman.

ChilliBean

VIP Member
Advertising two different skincare products at the same time… “I just use skin and me and a cleanser” and then literally posted the other day she’s been using another product in the morning 🤪 important reminder that these influencers are all full of shit and just want your money

Attachments

• Haha

brightonbarbie

I am disgusted and disturbed that she is letting her new boyfriend put their children to bed. I feel so bad for Chris but more importantly concerned for her children. She has such little regard for their safety and only prioritises herself. She doesn’t deserve to have children.

Kat_Valentine

VIP Member
Thing is she’s so unrelatable! I do the nursery/school run 5 days a week with a baby in tow. I never feel like oh I’ve smashed it I just do it and then get on with the rest of my day. She’s playing at being a parent
And then most of us go on to do a proper job, not just fanny about on IG calling your weekly shop at Aldi a ‘haul’ 😂

• Haha

TheLastLolo

VIP Member
She’s too tired from putting her child to bed to post images and links to Instagram stories… but she’ll be working in hospitals? Shut up.

ophelia1990

VIP Member
Yeah what the fuck is love bombing? Perhaps if you showed him attention and affection on a regular basis you wouldn’t feel the need to do this?

I hardly consider going to a park any sort of massive treat. Once again wants a pat on her head for doing the absolute bare minimum.

OurKid

Find it so entertaining what she calls lovebombing - take your child to a farm is just regular parenting!

ophelia1990

VIP Member
I don’t think she’s happy with what she looks like at all. She used to dress nicely. She’s furious that she’s gained weight and uses this “quirky” style to hide behind huge tent dresses and disgusting sunglasses.

Never been more evident than that group pic with those other girls, she looks stupid.

Also stop with that fucking magazine man. We don’t care!

DominiqueRoawk

I've unfollowed her insta, I can't take any more. I can't get on board with the new me after a break up content. I've been with my spouse, father of my child, for nearly 20 years so I don't think I'm her target audience anyway. So I'm not going to celebrate or affirm the break up of a family so she can sit around drinking ice coffee. It all feels a bit wrong, does that make sense?

• Heart

Lola123

VIP Member
You haven’t started med school yet Hannah! Begging bitch

save like the rest of us! Like you have decided to become a student and you allegedly became a single parent (bullshit to both) so in this magical new chapter Hannah figure it out yourself or do what a lot of British people have had to do holiday at home! You live near the beach….