Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dreaming0700

Wtf is she doing
Bet the neighbours hate her already
It’s all so fake. Even the candle is positioned to show the brand, nothing in her life is authentic and REAL.
---
Feeling for HGs boys this half term, hope they enjoy their staged week together, back of head photos and being put to bed by TB 💔

Reactions: 17

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
If myself and my friends do manage to get together its 5 billion texts to find a date that suits and then we get a quick dinner or lunch or coffee.

We all have kids, jobs and basically no free time. I cant imagine inviting them round for drinks and mario kart on a Friday evening 🥲

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
View attachment 2302045
Honestly idk what you guys aren't seeing. Clearly, the Hannah before had highlights up to her roots, and curled her hair. And she was wearing a leopard print maxi, and Jeffrey Dahmer glasses.

~NOWadays~!!! , she lets her roots grow out, doesn't bother styling her hair, and she wouldn't be seen DEAD in that leopard print maxi without a leather waistcoat. Duh!!!
---
(in all seriousness though that caption is the most tragic thing I've ever read and I don't have it in me to tear into it properly).
vibing the girl who is taking toilet selfies at 11pm whilst wearing her SUNGLASSES

• Haha

majestic26

VIP Member
2 and 5 year old watching Harry Potter, the one where a kid dies at the end. Ffs. Incredibly inappropriate.
I was just having this conversation with a friend this morning, her little girl is nearly 5 and has only watched the first 2 HP films because they get quite dark after that. Lupin turning into a werewolf in the 3rd one is absolute nightmare fuel for kids.

I don't know how I'm continuously surprised by how passive and lazy HG is as a parent. Here you go kids, eat your choking hazards and drink your tooth-rotting fizzy drink while you watch a film that will scare the living daylights out of you.

sallybreadsticks

Chatty Member
Nice to be back. Had an issue with the police for a bit but it's calmed down for now. I'm completely innocent of all charges but lets see.

Hope to have some tea on Hannah for you later after I have lunch with the girls x

• Haha

sallybreadsticks

Chatty Member
Not to have a pop, but who was disputing this is a safeguarding issue the other week? What do you make of this now?
---
This is a new low for Hannah and it's absolutely disgusting and ill-judged.

If you're reading this Hannah, probably only 1% gets thru that thick head of yours, but let's hope its the valid criticism you're receiving for allowing a stranger to do bed time.

Get some help.

Last edited:

replace32titles

The cycling shorts with a (nearly-)oversized t-shirt is a better look than an oversized floral dress with an appalling waistcoat. It's a low bar, I know.

• Haha
  • Heart

CoraSP

Chatty Member
Maybe it's not aesthetic enough but I have a free Libby account via my local library (again, free) and I can download any and all New Scientists back as far as I can be bothered to scroll. She doesn't have to rush to the shop and part with her own money for it.
Yes but if she was reading via an app nobody would KNOW she was reading New Scientist, thus defeating the point for Dr Gale 🤷

• Haha

TheLastLolo

VIP Member
Shopping with a toddler is difficult for our Hannah. Why doesn’t she go on one of her many child free days then? It’s a shit activity for him and she just moans about it.

nlc245

Imagine only having your kids half the week and still not wanting to do bath and bedtime, you'd rather have a bath 🤯

• Sad

rockhoppernroll

Chatty Member
I’m sorry, absolutely NO writer should be using the wrong there/their/they’re. I mean especially when talking about iced drinks 😂

Lola123

VIP Member
Next thread should have a poll of how long we think she’ll last at medical school….

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
Her story saying ‘I just want to give a huge huge huge for being my village this year’. Why does she find it so hard to proof read? She missed out THE most important word and comes across so stupid.

JellyDonut

VIP Member
I’m sorry but how does a date start with a nap and a bath? And how is that one of her favourite ever dates???? Lazy fucking bint

• Haha

Maria1212

Chatty Member
Maybe that’s the real reason she’s gone back to thongs, her piles need the extra support and maybe she hasn’t shown us the size because she’s gone one smaller to really make sure they don’t come out
Well this was quite the thing to wake up to

• Haha
Reactions: 16