Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dreaming0700

Hannah’s 5 year old has taken his first unaided steps after being diagnosed with juvenile arthritis, can somebody PLEASE run her a bath after all that hard work.

Reactions: 16
Also, she says today is a day off from ‘childcare & work’ isn’t it so sad that she calls looking after her own children childcare, or is that just me? And what work Hannah? 😂😂😂
THIS! Thought it was just my pet peeve. I hate it when people refer to looking after their own children as 'childcare', it is not, it's being a parent.

ophelia1990

VIP Member
I can’t comprehend how she’s got to this age and not realised that squeezing yourself into clothes that don’t fit makes you look a) bigger and b) unkempt.

She’s so obsessed with that label saying 14 that she ignores the fact her entire bra is hanging out.

TheLastLolo

VIP Member
So she’s being around for her son… but not alone as usual? I feel like my son, who’s a similar age to Atti, would find it quite stressful to be surrounded by people when he’s not feeling himself and would prefer just me. She really only thinks of herself, never her kids. And the fact she can’t spell anaesthetic bothers me.

Polythene Pam

Chatty Member
Breaking news: Hannah wanted to be selfish but had to parent instead. Someone will have to come over and do bedtime for her now.
Back issue of New Scientist = an old copy she's borrowed from her classmate because she's too tight to buy a new copy and support print journalism even though she's an "ex-journo".

She's embarrassing.

Kat_Valentine

VIP Member
I don’t understand how that’s supposed to be an advert for hair products. Like you can’t even see her hair and what you can see of it, looks dull & greasy? Madness

Maria1212

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20230712-003427.png

Honestly idk what you guys aren't seeing. Clearly, the Hannah before had highlights up to her roots, and curled her hair. And she was wearing a leopard print maxi, and Jeffrey Dahmer glasses.

~NOWadays~!!! , she lets her roots grow out, doesn't bother styling her hair, and she wouldn't be seen DEAD in that leopard print maxi without a leather waistcoat. Duh!!!
---
(in all seriousness though that caption is the most tragic thing I've ever read and I don't have it in me to tear into it properly).

• Haha

majestic26

VIP Member
I wonder whether Instagram has become so ingrained in her that her automatic reaction to every thought in her head is to turn it into a story. Because it really does feel like she’s subjecting us to every mundane/random thing she thinks. She needs to learn to edit her thoughts and not just give us her dull as dishwater stream of consciousness!
I used to get like this with Twitter, probably about 10 years ago. Something would happen to me and I'd immediately be thinking about how I'd phrase it in a tweet and whether it'd fit the character limit. I wasn't particularly trying to make anyone jealous but coincidentally my mental health was not good at the time and it's not a phase of my life I look back on fondly. Social media addiction is a real thing, constantly searching for that dopamine hit! I'm glad to have moved past it but I don't think Hannah has at all.

Bleurghgram

VIP Member
Lads… I wore cycling shorts for the first time under a skirt last week. Swear to god. I too have finally embraced them. Next stop, tshirt.

• Haha

Maria1212

Chatty Member
Weddings, city breaks, poolside holidays
(Middle class privileges ✅✅✅)
25 degrees guaranteed
(Literally cannot think outside her own bubble ✅)
Adventures with the kids
(Throw something in last min about the kids so people don't realise I hate having them ✅)

UsernameLeah

Finally, finally! Her reel where she picks a toaster from the supermarket and a mug from the charity shop is LIVE!

Her content is tragic.

• Haha

Purplepeople

I actually can't believe anyone would do as much shopping for complete useless tat as she does and send her child to school in shoes like that. It's not a lack of funds, it's a blatant lack of care and respect for him.
Right? I have kids the same age and I feel like my spending is the complete opposite of hers. My kids have lovely clothes and well fitting shoes from good brands. Me and my husband never buy ourselves anything and are still wearing mostly the same clothes we were wearing 8 years ago 😂

• Heart

Instatwat

Hope she’s a better doctor than she is a ‘journo’. Also AS IF the kid asked to watch The Good Doctor with her. Not only do I not believe her, even if he did it’s inappropriate for a child his age. Being the “same person” as your 5-year-old is such a weird flex.

Attachments

ekl2000

VIP Member
If myself and my friends do manage to get together its 5 billion texts to find a date that suits and then we get a quick dinner or lunch or coffee.

We all have kids, jobs and basically no free time. I cant imagine inviting them round for drinks and mario kart on a Friday evening 🥲
is it easier for Hannah cos her mates are 17?

• Haha

daisyleopard

Ohhhh why did she need to put the specifics of how she wants a velvet sofa but can't afford it, how long before she is gifted the velvet sofa of her dreams?

• Sick
  • Haha

Lemlaz

Dr Gale getting the day of the week wrong and blaming it on a late bedtime is a new laughable low for someone who plans to be an emergency medicine doctor 😂

• Haha