Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Seeemm

Chatty Member
It has shamefully taken me a long time parenting to make peace with the fact we (myself and one of my kids who is ND) can only do one outside activity a day and it has to be early when its quiet or late when its quiet. We cannot manage in busy crowded noisy places.

Ive had to adapt what we do to suit us. When we return home we both need quiet alone time or I am completely over stimulated and I become shouty and stressed.

Its hard sometimes when you see other families managing a full day out but over the years I have come to accept what is doable for us as a family. My OH is also ND so our house is fun at times.

So I totally get it but Hannah doesnt seem to want to adapt or help herself. If she is over stimulated. For me I can do a night out but Id need a day at home to recover from what I call an emotional hangover. I bet she is out and about today though posing with pink walls and no kids or whatever.

For me to be a good parent to my kids I need to be careful to not allow my battery to reach zero, I need to recognise that I need what I call recharging time (usually quiet, alone, low impact time) to manage the noise and energy of my children. Which means I do often miss out on stuff but I need to put my kids first.
There’s people who take things in their stride who adapt and compromise to make things work (us) and there’s people who just complain but don’t try to find the solution (Hannah)

Reactions: 2

Lola123

VIP Member
It's certainly a curious take to repost!!
Think she's just trying to loop it back to her and the time all the trolls outed her as racist and she had to quit the Internet for her mental health. Am I remembering correctly that she actually had the audacity to do an interview about it with a magazine??
Me too! That’s all I can think she’s bothered about

cashedupbogan

VIP Member
What the fuck is this outfit? The Dad-sandals with the weird jeans (simultaneously too tight and too baggy?) with the horrible cut off ends, the blazer with the pulling upper arm but stuffed shoulders? This may be my pick for worst outfit ever, which is saying something.
I used to have the same issue with jeans when I was larger with a tummy, I had to go up a size so they wouldn’t squeeze my belly, but then they would be baggy at my legs and thighs

UsernameLeah

I wonder whether Instagram has become so ingrained in her that her automatic reaction to every thought in her head is to turn it into a story. Because it really does feel like she’s subjecting us to every mundane/random thing she thinks. She needs to learn to edit her thoughts and not just give us her dull as dishwater stream of consciousness!
You mean you want her to delete her socials, then?
Because "dull as dishwater stream of consciousness" is all she's got.

ada-lovelace

Chatty Member
I would describe myself as a single parent. My child’s dad died when I was pregnant. A single parent is a parent who is raising a child without any/absolutely minimal support from the other parent. Hannah is not a single parent and her describing herself as one is probably the thing that annoys me most about her. It’s so bloody offensive to those of us who are actually raising our kids single handedly.

In saying that, pretty much everything she does annoys me 🤣
I’m so sorry that happened, you’re amazing ❤

Starttheline

VIP Member
Oh my god they’re just fucking cycling shorts you twat! Why so many posts about them?! No one cares what you look like in them but clearly you care about other peoples opinions otherwise you wouldn’t keep…banging…on….!
No one needs a link to them they sell them in every single clothing shop/supermarket.
Yes we know your tiny boyfriend got them for you.
Move on
I want to know how much she's earning by affiliate linking them.

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
Seeking shade and seeking air con

SHES SUCH A SHIT WRITER JFC

also, if it's a poem about autumn, why does it end with it implying at the END of the month, the autumn air will come in? She's not even making bloody sense anymore

I'm putting this forward as the worst one yet. It's not even funny bad. It's just BAD bad
Cos it’s about august, not autumn. Not that I’m defending her shit writing.

Reactions: 1

missobscure09

I don’t hate that red/pink dress. It has some shape on the boobs and waist which she looks better with than some of the sacks she often wears. But the styling. Why??

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
Surely this would breach her contracts with the skincare companies. If not they both need better lawyers.
It’s not that serious. You literally get sent products to review and she’s done the review. They might get pissy that she’s contradicted herself and contact her about it but that’s it.

Outtheforest

I think there are two bedrooms upstairs and two downstairs. It would make sense having both of them downstairs with them.
I remember her mentioning something like this at the time, which tbh it makes sense, they're both to little to be on a separate floor to their parents