Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
Are we allowed to reply to her stories with genuine responses and post here or is that against the rules?
No real lifing. So you cant send stuff said here to the person.

Dont think there are any rules on posting what shes said to you but just be aware unless your Insta is an alias youd be doxxing yourself to hannah.

Reactions: 1

graceanatomy

Chatty Member
I think it’s fine to say single parent and I think she is one regardless of whether her ex has the kids half the time. For the half she has them she’s single parenting.

Starttheline

VIP Member
She actually did an ad for Start Right shoes and got those school shoes for him from that, I remember! Those shoes were literally free so she doesn’t give a shit about them. She’ll be waiting until September to do another ad for them 🙄
Thank you I'm glad I wasn't losing my mind.

Great advert for those shoes.

Hc68759

VIP Member
I remember someone on here who knows Chris said she got a large chunk of money when her grandma died too

Kat_Valentine

VIP Member
Wow, the most basic/obvious book recommendations. Utterly riveting content as ever. Thank goodness she has her followers to offer these incredibly unique insights.
And why isn’t she capable of running her own bath? She’s so fucking lazy it’s unreal

centreaisle

I would tell her that the gilet looks awful with boobs (been there, done that) but she blocked me so i can’t 🙃🙃🙃🙃

Polythene Pam

Chatty Member
Advertising two different skincare products at the same time… “I just use skin and me and a cleanser” and then literally posted the other day she’s been using another product in the morning 🤪 important reminder that these influencers are all full of shit and just want your money
Surely this would breach her contracts with the skincare companies. If not they both need better lawyers.