Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Roobalooba89

To be fair the beach is the place to consume crap and treat yourself a little. But I personally would draw the line at giving fizzy pop to kids that young, my 7 year old doesn’t even have it and im fairly easy going food wise
Oh yes too true no judging for giving children treats! But it’s all she ever posts.

Reactions: 2

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
“OMG my thighs WOBBLE!!! And NOBODY pointed and laughed, it’s a ‘REVELATION’ guys!”

Hannah is learning that her main character syndrome is only in her head and no one gives a single fuck about yet another pair of chunky legs walking down the street.
They are so unflattering on her!

Heretoread19

Ours share and we have a spare. They chose to (5 and 3). At some point I’m sure they’ll want their own space but for now they’re happy and it means we can keep the spare room for visitors/office!
I shared with my sister when I was younger too because we wanted to (less than a year apart) but wasn’t Z tiny when they started sharing?
mine have to at the moment but I wouldn’t if we didn’t have to! They are 5and 1.5
Each to their own I suppose

Tiger tat

Not sticking up for Hannah here but there is a reason many women are not diagnosed autistic until they have children.

Wouldnt be like Hannah to jump on a band wagon 🙄 but I've said before on this thread its not something I even considered before I had kids and low and behold.

I could cope and mask and manage pre kids. I cannot now as the demands are far too much, my body shuts down.

That being said I wouldnt dream of going back to uni and attempting a stressful new career, can barely do my job and function as it is.
---

Loop earplugs are your friend. They help me so so much but I'm still present for my kids and I can still attend to them.
I was lucky I was diagnosed a couple of years before I had my first so I had some idea what to do to help myself, but I am unsurprised that that’s when lots of women realise. There’s just so much going on all the time and toddlers just want to be about 10cm away from your face at all times. I love my child but my GOD my house used to be so quiet and tidy 😂

JellyDonut

VIP Member
Hannah doesn’t know how to be a functioning adult. This is why she’s “gone back to school” and is carrying on like a sex crazed teenager

Bleurghgram

VIP Member
I used to have the same issue with jeans when I was larger with a tummy, I had to go up a size so they wouldn’t squeeze my belly, but then they would be baggy at my legs and thighs
That isn’t quite what she’s done though, they still squeeze her belly to a point where they just don’t fit 😭

Kat_Valentine

VIP Member
I dont get this. I dont know anything about Beyond Nine but if their selling point is clothes for pregnancy, breastfeeding and beyond why are they sending stuff to Hannah? Strange
Because she’s a mum and has a load of followers. They want to extend their customer base in reiterating that it’s for ‘beyond’ pregnancy.

• Haha

dreaming0700

That reel is awful! So she set up a tripod and filmed herself in front of a shop probably on a fairly used street waking up and down laughing to herself. Back in the day you’d be hospitalised for such behaviour 🤣
Chris currently taking a sigh of relief… sorry TB, I’m sure she will let you out if you’re good and put the boys to bed first