Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maria1212

Chatty Member
HER FEET ARE FILTHY??! They look horrendous. Why would you keep that image in?

Everything about this photoshoot screams “I am not comfortable in my body”. Why did she do it? No one demanded she gets in her underwear. The fact EVERY single photo has a prop covering her middle, it’s ridiculous.

More fucking fool anyone who believes she loves her body, embraces her size (14/16/18 whatever it may be) and advocates for curvy girls.

She hasn’t once posted any image that suggests she’s happy with her size. It’s insulting.
Wait where are the grotty feet? 😅

Reactions: 1

Maria1212

Chatty Member
Are we allowed to reply to her stories with genuine responses and post here or is that against the rules?

UsernameLeah

Yep, compared with the rest of her wardrobe that dress is a win.
And it's not too small, any bigger and it would become a sack (making her look even frumpier) and still wouldn't cover her bra because it is too exposed at the back. Probably was intended to be worn sans bra, which excludes a lot of women. Including one who calls her breasts "melons". *rolls eyes*

panda-eyes

Isn’t smudging with white sage an indigenous practice… she’s giving ✨ cultural appropriation ✨
Absofuckinglutely. I think the general consensus is non-native people might 'cleanse' with sage, but smudging, as I understand it, is more than waving burning sage around and involves prayers and rituals etc.

ETA - I see she didn't actually use the term smudging but yeah, it's still seen massively as cultural appropriation by many native people.

CoraSP

Chatty Member
I've just spotted she's featured in this reel: from 'who what wear'. Bringing the tone down with a tacky George at Asda t shirt. I mean, at least her picks are colourful I'll give her that.

Can't see that she's shared it herself?

Rosie878

VIP Member
The only gossip I managed to glean at lunch today is that Chris has effectively given up tryin to get custody of those boys. He's really miserable and spends most of his days drinking Malbec at a local wine bar.

Oh, and both the kids were Hannah's idea and they only had sex around 20 times in their relationship (chris kept a sex diary on his phone - I've seen a screenshot)
Is Chris still in a relationship?

imtakingabath

VIP Member
Sitting in bed while your child is unsupervised with their friend? On the first day of school
hols?

Surely she is trolling us now.

If my little boy had a friend over I’d have made sure to plan at least one thing, and involved myself too to supervise especially given another parent has essentially handed me responsibility, they’re 5, not 15!
To be fair, unsupervised play is meant to be really good for children’s development, although this article suggests from the age of six is best: https://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/f...sed-play-is-it-time-we-cut-the-apron-strings/