Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

majestic26

VIP Member
Love bombing with a child is a completely different thing to love bombing in an abusive relationship.

However what Hannah is doing doesnt seem to be love bombing from what I understand / what I do.

I thought I was pretty up to date with most things around modern parenting but I've never heard of the term used in this context. Somehow I don't think Hannah will have either, but I would love for her to prove me wrong.

Reactions: 2

DingDongWitch

I'm trying to give the benefit of the doubt here, maybe it's Chris helping? Or her dad?
Shitty of her if it's TB but I'm hoping we're jumping to conclusions...

Tiger tat

Incredible….so she wants to start reading the New Scientist but baulks at paying £6.99 per week.

Had she ever been in the library at college she could have no doubt read it for free! Also you can read a lot of periodicals for free online through a library membership.

I suspect she wants a hard copy because she thinks it’ll both make her look intelligent and will impress people.

Also it would be cheaper than £6.99 a week on a subscription. And she could always give up some of her extraneous expenditure (ie flowers, take away food and coffees) which I suspect she spends more than £6.99 each week on.
Surely such an expert ‘ex-journo’ knows the answer. Beggy twat.

influencerbore

VIP Member
I do, but for the love of god Hannah. You are being paid to advertise this outfit, at least take the time to iron it you lazy sod.

Kat_Valentine

VIP Member
I think maybe it’s just the style of the dress which doesn’t go with the bra. Doesn’t look *TOO* small on her, which is unusual for HG 😂 dresses like those need a bra with a low back tbf

Orangesocks182

she’s definitely full of shite. I remember her doing the same thing on the Amelia Perrin thread and pretending to have local intel there too even though she’s Essex based. I’d wager she’s on more than a few threads doing the same thing
Exactly this. If you look at her posts on her profile she done this on other threads, the stuff that she “predicted” was just pot luck, I mean come on, of course Hannah was going to sell the house and get somewhere else, any of us could have predicted that 🤪

• Haha

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
I split up from my sons dad, share my son 50/50 with my ex and would consider myself a single parent. I have no help around me and on those days I do have my son, it is just us two. A single parent is defined as someone who doesn’t have a spouse or live in partner, regardless of how much they have their kids. She’s not technically wrong. However, most single parents actually like spending time with their children and don’t view them simply as a burden.
Agree with this. If you live in a 'single' household and have care of your kids (for a good chunk of the week or 50/50) I think its fine to call yourself a single parent as you are a single parental unit when you are caring for your kid/s.

Daisymai

So they must have split up when they put the boys in the same bedroom which was just after they moved in there wasn’t it?!
Why would you have a spare room if your sons could have separate?!
I think there are two bedrooms upstairs and two downstairs. It would make sense having both of them downstairs with them.

influencerbore

VIP Member
What is she doing?! Twat! At least that dress is slightly flattering, but hide the bra, you’re not a teenager
---
Omg fuck OFF Hannah. I love this dress. She looks almost cute. Why is your bra showing though?!?! You're a grown woman!!!
(I have a few bras that cater for different necklines so I can always hide it...)
Snap!

kjd86

Wow, the most basic/obvious book recommendations. Utterly riveting content as ever. Thank goodness she has her followers to offer these incredibly unique insights.

Kat_Valentine

VIP Member
Yeah but there it is, she saw fellaby wearing it.

She's a stick and could probably make anything work (her and her sisters style I kinda have a love hate relationship with though) but yeah, I stalked her to see how she looked in it too and it's really nothing special 🤔?

Got this ad and whoever this is is giving HG vibes lol
Ha! She used to be a Mega Ellaby clone (so much that I would’ve got a restraining order if I were Megs!) now she thinks she channeling the other Ellaby sis, but yes she’s really giving HG vibes instead. Awful 😂😂