Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lola123

VIP Member
Why she needed to time stamp everything rather than listing it! I wonder if she has an AD coming up soon for something related to saving water?

Reactions: 3

Polythene Pam

Chatty Member
It seems to be the in thing to do now on Instagram, moan about being a parent. I’m not knocking how hard parenting can be. Maybe it’s because I’m 45 and been there done that before it became trendy to put every little thing on social media . As a mum of 6 ( all adults now apart from my youngest who will be 16 this year) I had to do the school run with 6 kids under 8 at one point and I didnt drive then. Husband worked full time as a chef so wasn’t there to help or even to put them to bed. You just got on with it. All I see now are these idiots patting themselves on the back for doing the most mundane things. Maybe if they took their phones out of their hands and just did the tasks without having to film for content it might be a bit easier.
On instagram and in life. Drives me crazy. Having children is a choice and a privilege. Yes it's hard but the good outweighs the bad immeasurably.

Twinkletoes974

VIP Member
Her followers are as bright as she is, look at this:
View attachment 2289168
What do you mean you need advice on what f***g T shirt to wear?? Hannah is wearing the plainest most basic shape of Tshirt to ever exist... and you need advice?? are you that obtuse? I swear! sorry for all the swearing but it's fucking cycling shorts and a t shirt!!! jesus christ...
I know we’re here to judge/criticise Hannah but I’m not sure I feel comfortable being mean about someone who isn’t in the public eye/hasn’t asked for attention…
Oh and I’m not Katherine! 🤣🤣

Starttheline

VIP Member
I initially thought this too, but think she's just carrying weight around the middle & it's more obvious 'cause she's short?
I thought she looked grubby in the car selfie, far too much plastic jewellery, face is super shiny/oily & her hair looks greasy. Would it hurt her to act her age and/or make more of an effort with her hygiene?
Yet she's brand ambassador for numerous skincare brands and haircare...

Polythene Pam

Chatty Member
A doctor's office, having her dreadful haemorroids looked at

Reminds me of something Chris shared years ago. Hannah is prone to really bad piles - no shame in that. But she insisted on Chris rubbing Prep H every night at 8pm, for weeks on end. He did it for about 2 months and screamed for a break. She's absolutely obsessive about her piles. I'm 100% sure Tiny Boyfriend has taken on the job with a real gusto and energy too.

they're often so bad, she has to wear 2 pairs of knickers
Two M&S lacy thongs?

• Haha

Purplepeople

Hannah's old house was nice and normal, the kitchen and bathroom weren't updated (nothing wrong with that, my bathroom looks similar to hers)... yet on social media, it looked like she lived in SUCH an Instagrammable place. It just made me think how much of a lie social media is, people don't show the "non-aesthetic" parts of their lives and sometimes I wish we would because then maybe we'd all be able to relate to influencers a little more?!

Anyway, I like the green trousers and stripy cardi combo on Hannah, it suits her.
yeah I really noticed how a lot of the roomsand the garden had little corners of instagrammable set ups and the rest looked really plain!

Reactions: 2