Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lac1985

She’s coming across like a complete heartless bitch, it’s awful. How far up her own backside must she be to not realise that the kids have had their lives turned upside down and all she’s worried about is less time for her to be a slob and eat shite and write pathetic lists.

Reactions: 16

Margi989

I can't understand her finding her child's ripped shoes, that she made him wear for school and took a pic of for her social media, so funny. Don't understand it at all.

• Sad
Reactions: 16

Bubblemamaa22

Chatty Member
Bloody hell Hannah, can we not have a small respite from the relentless cringe?!

Set up phone to film self, take fake "zen" breath 🫠🫠🫠 #needed - is it? IS IT?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

CR1978

I’m sorry, I thought those jeans looked really unflattering…they almost made me long for the pleather waist coat…

I said almost.

• Haha

ophelia1990

VIP Member
Maybe it's not aesthetic enough but I have a free Libby account via my local library (again, free) and I can download any and all New Scientists back as far as I can be bothered to scroll. She doesn't have to rush to the shop and part with her own money for it.
She won’t do this, even if it saves her money, because how can she take stupid photos of herself carrying it around and showing off how clever she is.

She isn’t going to become a dr. Like someone else said, she can’t hack it and is too lazy. She’s never had to endure a shitty job where you get abused and get no thanks for it. She’s definitely not going to endure it at 3am on a Sunday.

She will get so far and then there will be a self indulgent post about how she’s CHOSEN parenting over becoming a doctor because she’s just SUCH a good selfless mother. And idiots will pat her on the head for it. Thus, the self congratulatory cycle continues. Because don’t you know she absolutely COULD have been a doctor she just CHOSE to focus on her kids 🙄

nlc245

It really irritates me that people have taken the time to comment on her post about her son's arthritis, sharing their own experiences, recommending support groups etc and she doesn't even acknowledge it. 🙄

skyehigh

Chatty Member
Her latest posts on stories about being grateful to have a 'safe' home - what is she saying about her home she shared with her ex?

Also about supporting herself and her kids.. I mean she's not a single mother, the kids will be supported by both parents.

Irritating that she's going down the whole single mum on the gram road - whilst seemingly having as much 'time off' from her kids as she can get away with!

Lola123

VIP Member
Sorry Hannah but if Chris works full time and you get a half term of course you should look after your sons, you fucking bellend

Kat_Valentine

VIP Member
She’s one of those ‘Be KiNd’ bastards when the majority of them are anything but. They only spout ‘be kind’ when they think it will stop people from calling them out on their bad behaviour. In Schofield’s case: grooming a child and in Hannah’s case: racism.

We don’t forget HG

TheLastLolo

VIP Member
She so rarely looks comfortable in her clothes. As in, they visibly cut and chafe and so on. I couldn’t stand it if not only did I look like shit but my clothes also hurt me. I don’t want to look like Deirdre Dahmer-Barlow and have my nipples flattened and my flaps strangled. Nah.

• Haha

Instatwat

What the fuck is this outfit? The Dad-sandals with the weird jeans (simultaneously too tight and too baggy?) with the horrible cut off ends, the blazer with the pulling upper arm but stuffed shoulders? This may be my pick for worst outfit ever, which is saying something.

Attachments

• Sad

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
She’s so rude. Some lady responded about her own struggles in the comments… and no response from Hannah. She couldn’t give a F
She doesnt care. She does Instagram because shilling shit keeps her in tonys and basic bitch coffees.

She had a perfect opportunity to stay off Insta with all the scandal and couldnt resist a quick pay day.

Whilst brands are happy to pay her for her quite frankly appalling content then she'l continue to give the bare minimum.

I am so over HG version 4.0 or whatever shes calling herself now.

She'l use mental health and how busy she is as an excuse for why she doesnt respond but she's just lazy and too preoccupied with TB and burning candles outside.