Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

skyehigh

Chatty Member
F27C02DB-F5E3-4864-AA7A-DA8249A49B41.png

---
OK tell me who is she having a 'family games night' with at 8.15pm on a school night? Her kids will be asleep.. is it just her and TB?

Reactions: 15

lallallalalalalalala

Yeah agree, short shower shaming can’t be a thing. How much water do people use?!
yes, agree. It's an environmental issue and there's a cost of living crisis.... I make my showers as short as humanly possible (currently have short hair too) because otherwise my smart meter depresses me!
Let's not shame Hannah for doing something fairly.... Good.

Lola123

VIP Member
It’s because they will never give her a PR gifted subscription.
Being a doctor is going to be such a shock - she’s going to have to pay for her own GMC, idemnity, royal college, membership, scrubs, stethoscopes and pens - limited aff link too
She won’t make it to be a doctor. I firmly believe she will either drop out or fail. They’re very strict on pass marks and I don’t think she actually has the drive to work hard. She likes the idea of being a doctor but she isn’t cut out for the job

Charlotte_Sometimes

Chatty Member
Don’t worry GuYs it was just her college party this weekend. Fucks sake, she’s so fucking cringe. You’re a mum over 30 Hannah, grow the fuck up
I think she is the organiser of this event.

I’ve completed a one degree and two masters degrees as a mature student (two of these were as a FT student) and there was no party after any of them.

She strikes me as being a bit needy and clearly needs the validation of these youngsters!

OurKid

It looks like a house split in two.
She’s good at picking the best bits - the bookcase backdrop does but reflect the house.
Feels all fur coat no knickers

RestingBunchFace

"Chapter two of my life". That just about sums it up: Hannah turns the page over and writes herself a new story, forgetting about the damage she's left behind in the previous chapter.

ophelia1990

VIP Member
She doesn’t suit cycling shorts, neither do I, but they’re not an outfit? I wear mine around the house/for a walk. Why is she so obsessed?

No one gives a fuck about you Hannah. Imagine thinking anyone would give you a second thought as they’re going about their day. I appreciate I’m writing this but it’s cos I’m wound up by her sheer narcissism. NO ONE CARES YOU HAVE £5 CYCLING SHORTS ON.

Parent your kids.

ophelia1990

VIP Member
Honestly don’t think she’s got 2 brain cells. She wants to eat garbage and watch Harry Potter, therefore that’s what she makes the kids do. No thought for them, it’s all about Hannah always.

Peachy9

VIP Member
I think this is probably the first thing that tiny bf has bought for her so she keeps harping on about them 😴 I have the feeling she pays for the trips and days out, and he goes along for the ride/to get out of his parents house for the day 😭

• Haha

Yoyolady

Chatty Member
Pissing myself at HG calling taking her kid to the park ‘love bombing’. I must have been love bombing mine practically every day since birth then 👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 14

ekl2000

VIP Member
IMG_8401.jpeg

imagining the people on the train behind watching her set up a camera and swan around filming herself 😅😅

• Haha

Bleurghgram

VIP Member
It’ll be the bralette from m&s that’s SOOOOO COMFY AND SOOOO SUPPORTIVE AND BABEIN AND SUMMIN SUMMIN.

She looks like a dumpy bottle of sprite. The twat.
‘Dumpy bottle of Sprite’ for next thread title please please please lads normalise them not always rhyming x

ETA ah beaten to it! Just shows how good 🙏🏻

• Haha

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
Thing is, there is nothing wrong with her size - she just looks a mess cos the clothes she wears are hideous and she always looks like she needs scrubbed!