Guru gossip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
^ Same here... I find myself going on there less and less now (maybe that's a good thing ;):p)
Yeah! I wasn't proud to say I was a GG addict tbh. [emoji23][emoji23]

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

it really annoyed me as it shows 0 respect for us users, without whom he wouldn't have the income that he does. He basically said: F* off and I don't appreciate being told to f* off.
So, I suppose my GG days are coming to an end. I've actually had to turn off Tapatalk notifications as it was annoying the crap out of me!!
I hope I'll get more into Tattle, it's just that I sometimes find there isn't a lot of interaction.
He really doesn't give a duck about the users, it's really disrespectful. Really complacent that people will just keep taking it. It's not hard to keep it running fast or restore the likes but he wants to make as much money as possible and is lazy and incompetent.

Hopefully we get more people over here and more interaction. Would be good to just get the Tanya thread active over here!

Reactions: 1
He really doesn't give a duck about the users, it's really disrespectful. Really complacent that people will just keep taking it. It's not hard to keep it running fast or restore the likes but he wants to make as much money as possible and is lazy and incompetent.

Hopefully we get more people over here and more interaction. Would be good to just get the Tanya thread active over here!
Yes, you're right, Yel! He really dgaf. It's such a stark difference from Tattle. You guys seem to genuinely care about our opinions, listen to constructive criticism and look into ways to improve the website while keeping everybody happy! You're doing a brilliant job and I'm sure this community will continue to grow! [emoji122][emoji122][emoji2][emoji1]

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Obviously he makes his money from GG. He’s a schlub with a tech support “business” who has less tech skills than the average 10 year old in 2019

Yay I love when a whole new round of people figure out what a creep this dude is [emoji23] wait til you find the arrest records

Yay I love when a whole new round of people figure out what a creep this dude is [emoji23] wait til you find the arrest records
Ooh spill please.

I always found the mods over at GG overbearing with their archaic and idiotic rules. Yes, some key rules should be in place but to the point they're stifling thoughtful conversations... They also like to self-sabotage popular threads and claim it's off-topic when it's not. I feel like when they do this it's more so to flex their mod muscles just for show then to actually you know moderate. Morgan having his own defunct 'rave' thread says a lot about the mods over at GG. Heads too far up their own ?.

I do hope more people come around. Users here have been really clever and overall bring a lot of interesting debates and (constructive) criticism in regards to YT-ers/influencers. It's not to purely bash them, though sometimes they do deserve it esp if they are exposed for a scam or pure laziness.

I hope I'll get more into Tattle, it's just that I sometimes find there isn't a lot of interaction.
This is what I find too, even though I want to get into Tattle the threads here are quiet. It’s a shame, although I’m hoping it does pick up eventually. Surprisingly I’ve heard a fair bit about Tattle.Life through Mumsnet. I think there are/were threads discussing Instamums at one point and Tattle did get brought into discussion - so there’s another market there.

• Sad
Reactions: 0
It’s frustrating that as well as the slow down, the new design looks even more dated than the previous and is less efficient to use. So it now takes longer to load a crappier site?! Why is it regressing?. Did Morgan switch to a cheaper server / site package under the guise of “updates” or something?

This is what I find too, even though I want to get into Tattle the threads here are quiet. It’s a shame, although I’m hoping it does pick up eventually. Surprisingly I’ve heard a fair bit about Tattle.Life through Mumsnet. I think there are/were threads discussing Instamums at one point and Tattle did get brought into discussion - so there’s another market there.
Yeah it's a shame all its needs is the people, hopefully it will pickup. It's so much easier to use and runs way better than the other place.

The family threads are pretty busy but could do with Tanya and the gurus getting more posts! Any ideas to help do let me know :)

I moved to tapatalk because GGs website was too slow and now they’ve somehow made themselves slow asf on tapatalk as well? There are no words.

I moved to tapatalk because GGs website was too slow and now they’ve somehow made themselves slow asf on tapatalk as well? There are no words.
Someone mentioned in the Rants thread over there that they thought the site was working better than before:oops: but still gets errors (surely even this shouldn't happen after this so-called update?):unsure:

I’ve noticed that TT on an iPad seems to work best for GG, still slow as hell though.

I wish more would move over here, so much easier to use but all the threads I want to follow are dead!

Reactions: 2
Just read the complaints thread, someone said its loading slow for them. Morgan just replies if you were on now its loading really fast. He's so rude

Just read the complaints thread, someone said its loading slow for them. Morgan just replies if you were on now its loading really fast. He's so rude
He's always been rude.
When he banned me he legit just emailed laughing at Me. Small man complex

That's why I didn't bother saying it was loading slow and even worse than before, I just cba with one of his passive aggressive responses.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.