Guru gossip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He looks barely out of high school! Slight exaggeration on my part. [emoji23] And he must have a nice collection of filming equipment thanks to GG, here's his latest video:

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

Reactions: 1
What rubs me the wrong way... the site is slow. Users are reporting that the site is slow. His response? ‘Well, it’s not slow on my end’ basically ignoring users. Totally disregarded my pointing out of an error. Disgraceful way to run a website ffs. User-owner relationship crucial

Won’t even load on tapatalk right now. That site is a shithole. I wish we would all agree to stop using it so I can stop trying to visit it lol

How can he say it's not slow? It takes 10-15 seconds to load each page. Thats forever just to get into a thread. It's not worth it.

Why won't people leave that site? I'm more of a lurker thesedays

^ I'm 'guilty' of still popping over there just in case I miss out on some stupid gossip that hasn't been posted on here :p I've become more of a lurker too now, hopefully I'll stop going over there for good one day lol

I used my stopwatch app to time how long random pages of GG loaded (don't judge me, I'm sick at home with free time). The shortest was 14.5 seconds, the longest was about 30 seconds, and there was a lot around the 20 second mark. I actually tried to load a random youtuber's thread and waited 1 min 40 seconds.... I guess the server just stopped responding.

What's that, mom? I should get off the internet so you can make a phone call?

That's what this feels like...:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can we all just bombard gg users with the link for here already.
I found myself talking to actual humans and doing some work waiting for a page to load.

Not about that life ?

Reactions: 2
Strangely since the update I can get back on there. Maybe Hellyeah wants another poll to let her know she's an over zealous witch. She killed the Ingham thread with her stupidity.

• Haha
Every set of GG mods has been crazy and power hungry except maybe the original ones. Idk what it is about gossip sites that draws in the weirdos. BGCr on reddit has had similar issues. GG is definitely the worst tho, having certified psycho Morgan running it.

Sometimes it only takes 5 seconds to load a page. I think when US people are asleep. Then other times it takes a legit 20-30 seconds, and still can just error out.

I think it's only getting slightly quicker as the days go on as more have given up.

Auntieflo13 seems to be the only sane mod on there imo.
Actually agree, she’s the one I liked most but there’s a few that seem to want to be everywhere. The arguments I’ve had on there ? I thought they’d block me for sure.
I seemed to attract ANGRY red text. but I wasn’t causing the issues, just sticking my nose in ??‍♀
Take it to PM’s ladies will never grow old.
They can take my likes, but they will never take my passive aggressive, slightly bitchy commentary. ?

When the Inghams thread went to complete tit I came here and dragged others with me because it was going around in circles with arguments, deleted comments, posters being allowed to derail threads. The whole thing killed itself.
?
I do enjoy some of the people and threads there but I’m aging here, I need the gossip before it dies.

^ Maybe you should do the same with other threads and tell people to come over here (risking a ban, though)- I'm sure people would listen to you lol. It's true what others have already said, you do crack us up :ROFLMAO:

^ Maybe you should do the same with other threads and tell people to come over here (risking a ban, though)- I'm sure people would listen to you lol. It's true what others have already said, you do crack us up [emoji23]
I think I'm one strike away from a ban for promoting this site haha

• Heart
I think I'm one strike away from a ban for promoting this site haha
Good work ;)

I spent hours pm'ing every one from the Zoe and Tanya threads one night. Kinda worked but Zoe is on her break till march. Think lots of people know about here but the threads seem dead, so people don't post and they reamain dead.

Gives me the rage I'm missing out on the Tanya goss ?

Good work ;)

I spent hours pm'ing every one from the Zoe and Tanya threads one night. Kinda worked but Zoe is on her break till march. Think lots of people know about here but the threads seem dead, so people don't post and they reamain dead.

Gives me the rage I'm missing out on the Tanya goss ?
I think people will come here when a drama unfurls with one of them, say if something happens to Zalfie, people will remember to check in and see what's being said. With Carrie's rants the other day about a house, I know more people started commenting on the GG thread there all of a sudden, and even on here. January is a bit of a dull month as far as content goes I guess. When I get a mo I will DM some people.

• Heart
I think people will come here when a drama unfurls with one of them, say if something happens to Zalfie, people will remember to check in and see what's being said. With Carrie's rants the other day about a house, I know more people started commenting on the GG thread there all of a sudden, and even on here. January is a bit of a dull month as far as content goes I guess. When I get a mo I will DM some people.
Ah thanks so much for sharing! Hopefully get a bit of momentum building here and a few more active threads.

Even if they fix the speed issues, it still looks ugly, is badly layed out and terribly run.

The thing about being a mod is, if you are a good one it isn't really a fun job - it's difficult making calls and getting angry messages. It's only fun if you like winding up people and enjoy having a power trip.

I was going to join GG mostly to diss influencers but upon hearing that I had to make two posts on there before making other posts and this website is more user friendly, I decided to join here instead.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.