Guru gossip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've stopped looking on there completely - you need certain "privileges" to view ceratin threads? WTF? No thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hi there
I’m new on here and just reading through some posts and noticed people mentioning GG what does the GG stand for please
Thanks

Hi there
I’m new on here and just reading through some posts and noticed people mentioning GG what does the GG stand for please
Thanks
Hi! It stands for Guru Gossip!

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

Reactions: 2
It's a forum where many of us originate from, but it had major issues.

It lagged really badly and had savage power hungry moderators.

As soon as this forum was created and advertised on the zoella thread, I was off!

Luckily, because a short while later a mod banned me for literally nothing haha.

I've heard it's just got worse, this place is way happier and chilled.

Reactions: 9
Ah ok thank you for your explanation I love looking through people’s posts on here
I’m liking it a lot

As they say : a photo worths 1000 words (at least in French lol).

2991582C-96C9-4EB6-BEC4-EB71655B2C8C.png

Voilà, when I try to go on GG.
And I also feel the lack of interactions.
Like,someone post something and after another post something and on and on... Sometimes posting the exact idea in the post without including “oh yeah I agree”.
I don’t know it’s not friendly.
On the contrary, here you can speak freely and people actually enjoying what you say or what you share.
I’m a lonely person (on purpose) so speaking to different people with very different backgrounds is really refreshing and instructive.

Reactions: 3
Guru Gossip has always been a problematic gossip site because it was run by nazis with God complexes and Morgan was Hitler. I remember back when the British Crew was thriving circa 2014 there was an incident where some mods started banning members because of their different opinions. Then a lot of people left because there wasn't any freedom anymore. I kept my account but I stopped commenting and used Adblock . A few weeks ago they announced that they were looking for new mods and encouraging everyone to be one stating that GG is a "happy" place. Then I got a private message from a random person saying that a user there who just became mod got banned after a day without explanation.They claim that when you become mod your IP is visible to everyone who's a mod and admin and they can easily ban them. They were sure that more people were banned that day. They are now claiming that they want to do giveaways LOL! I wouldn't trust them with my home address at all those people are very dangerous and bullies! Morgan has now changed his account and people believe he is gone. His new account is CareTaker and together with auntiflo13 and 1-2 more admins they run their nazi website and ban people who question then.

Reactions: 1
Yes, there's a weird announcement on the home page!
Does anyone know what's going on? I need the tea!!! 😂

Edit: here's the announcement text:
YOU ARE ALL GUILTY. Morgan isn't even here. He quit. And You are laughing about it. You Harassed, Terrorized and Bullied. Does that make you feel good? This is a place for DISCUSSION, not for TARGETED TERRORISTS OR STALKERS TO ATTACK THE STAFF GIVING YOU THE PLACE TO DISCUSS THINGS YOU CAN'T ON YOUTUBE? WHY WOULD YOU ATTACK HIM? WHAT DID HE DO TO YOU? MAKES YOU FEEL GOOD HUH. WE WILL BE BACK UP AT SOME POINT. YOU SHOULD TRY TO CONSIDER - WHAT IF IT WAS YOU -

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.