Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yel

Chatty Member
Nah no one has been blocked, he's turned off the site yet again.

To be honest I doubt anyone here much cares about all that drama, he's been doing the same for years - turning off the site and expecting people to show gratitude when it's back running. It's just more petty arguments.

He's not worth giving any attention to, people have known for years to get any receipts from there as the site will disappear for good one day.

Reactions: 14

Yel

Chatty Member
It's been a dying site for years. He often closes it down for a day with an odd message when he's annoyed.

Everyone moved on and it it'll probably disappear for good sometime.

Best ignored and tattle won't be going anywhere

• Heart
Reactions: 13

PartOfMe

I've been PM'ing people and accidentally PM'ed the admin of GG :cool:, she sent a odd reply "oh you sad fuck can't make your own content, so are stealing ours"

Doesn't make any sense as I'm not stealing content, people write the content not the thick owners of that site. Steeling users maybe, but only because they are awful at running a site.

Funnily enough, I'm not banned even after that :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 12

thenomad

VIP Member
Yes, this site runs so, so, so much faster and easy to browse on mobile too. Also, you don't get signed off every few minutes or bombarded with sign-in quizzes to prove you're not a bot. Also, I hate how they made the Zoe furniture thread dead because for some reason it didn't fall under the topic of Zoe... Still trying to understand how *her* furniture in *her* house was off topic...

Reactions: 11

witchywoman

There is a lengthy story to this with evidence that I will need to contact the admins to see if I can share (I don't want to overstep any boundaries with the admins here).

But, in short, the owner has doxxed several old moderators and members. This has been a long time coming, but this most recent meltdown has been his worst.

If the admins approve it, I'd be happy to share more information here.

• Wow
Reactions: 10

kohlehydrat

well it's a shame because some of the threads were actually interesting and informative and not just crazy hate spewing. i couldn't care less about who is running the site and what their problem is but if they can't get their act together then it probably is for the best if it were now closed for good.

RosePetals

Chatty Member
The founder was Lulu however everything kicked off a couple of years ago, might have been end of 2014. And basically one of the mods "whistleblew" that lulu was dead and Morgan was using her accounts pretending to be her. At this point Morgan was just the tech guy but now he pretty much runs the site. If I remember correctly the mod "mrsjammers" is his wife or girlfriend. I think Lulu's real name was Ivy but I'm not sure if that was ever confirmed by a reliable source

• Wow
M

Member 177

Tattle arrived at the right time for the Ingham thread. Hellyeah and her over moderation killed that thread.

Queenie

VIP Member
I've stopped looking on there completely - you need certain "privileges" to view ceratin threads? WTF? No thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
It's a forum where many of us originate from, but it had major issues.

It lagged really badly and had savage power hungry moderators.

As soon as this forum was created and advertised on the zoella thread, I was off!

Luckily, because a short while later a mod banned me for literally nothing haha.

I've heard it's just got worse, this place is way happier and chilled.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Does someone know what happened to Lulu exactly? Was it an illness, accident, age? How did people found out she passed?
I heard she tried to access GG one lunch time before making lunch, while waiting for it to load she missed lunch, then dinner, it was soon breakfast, another lunch passed...
Days went by and she starved to death.
When her body was found.
GG still hadn’t loaded.
Don’t worry it connected before she was laid to rest.

This information may not be true.

2xblended

VIP Member
Yes, there's a weird announcement on the home page!
Does anyone know what's going on? I need the tea!!! 😂

Edit: here's the announcement text:
YOU ARE ALL GUILTY. Morgan isn't even here. He quit. And You are laughing about it. You Harassed, Terrorized and Bullied. Does that make you feel good? This is a place for DISCUSSION, not for TARGETED TERRORISTS OR STALKERS TO ATTACK THE STAFF GIVING YOU THE PLACE TO DISCUSS THINGS YOU CAN'T ON YOUTUBE? WHY WOULD YOU ATTACK HIM? WHAT DID HE DO TO YOU? MAKES YOU FEEL GOOD HUH. WE WILL BE BACK UP AT SOME POINT. YOU SHOULD TRY TO CONSIDER - WHAT IF IT WAS YOU -

Reactions: 8

PDub

I joined here a while ago after one of Morgan's meltdowns. I've kept my GG account active because there's a couple of threads there that don't have an equivalent here. After this latest clusterfuxx though, I'm done. I grabbed my most precious receipts when he started with his goblins crap because we all know it's going to end with the forum being closed and the Discord wiped, AGAIN.

I've been tired of the crappy UI, the inconsistent modding and the random rules. But the last straw is constantly having to deal with that fucker's episodes, when all I want to do is gossip in a fucking forum. It's exhausting.

It's like dude give it up. No-one wants to be in an abusive relationship with a gossip forum!

Under new management. Again 🙃

Dude. We know it's been you. We know it'll be you.

Screenshot_20210405-102422__01.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Yel

Chatty Member
That site is run by total idiots. The worst people to let become mods are the ones desperate for power and control, and that's exactly what they do.

I do wish more would move over from their horribly designed, outdated and badly run site.

evoway13

VIP Member
Morgan has now changed his name to 'ADMIN'..... he can change his name a million times but, he registered to join in 2012 ....and that date still appears by his 'new' name. Morgan is supposed to be into IT/TECH....and I've never known a site be hacked as much as it is! This site and other gossip sites don't seem to have a problem with hackers!

• Haha

sammi

Thanks to whoever sent me a link, GG barely loads and the mods have a god complex and luv acting like dicks with their "power"

blossombloss

Chatty Member
OMG IT'S NOT JUST ME THAT FINDS THE MESSAGES ON THE SITE REALLY WEIRD.
Recently, it seems like it's something new every day there and it's just a bloody weird takeover message! I only go there because one thread on here isn't as active as it is there but so happy with Tattle.
And yeah I noticed a couple of people in other threads (mainly the Lily Pebbles thread) wrote about tattle and then later it was replaced with the word BANNED. lol wild.

Reactions: 7

Ele

It's the first time I hear the story of the founder of GG. :oops: (I joined GG at the end of 2017)
Anyway, the reason I decided to register here has nothing to do with people controling the site. The technical problems there became almost unbarable.

Reactions: 7