Guru gossip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is a lengthy story to this with evidence that I will need to contact the admins to see if I can share (I don't want to overstep any boundaries with the admins here).

But, in short, the owner has doxxed several old moderators and members. This has been a long time coming, but this most recent meltdown has been his worst.

If the admins approve it, I'd be happy to share more information here.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Morgan has blocked everyone from accessing the website. I confirmed this using multiple different IPs with an IP client.
Earlier that day the admin posted 'make gg great again'' and people were asking for explanations.
I wish I took screenshots but I didn't bother at that time.

There is a lengthy story to this with evidence that I will need to contact the admins to see if I can share (I don't want to overstep any boundaries with the admins here).

But, in short, the owner has doxxed several old moderators and members. This has been a long time coming, but this most recent meltdown has been his worst.

If the admins approve it, I'd be happy to share more information here.

Your statement will confirm what I said about Morgan making users mods, accessing their IPs and the blocking their accounts.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Your statement will confirm what I said about Morgan making users mods, accessing their IPs and the blocking their accounts.
This sounds eerily familiar. I got messaged on another platform from someone who got messaged by him on GG asking if they would like to be a mod. They were flattered and said yes. They were banned from GG pretty quickly after. They had no idea why.

They warned me if he came asking not to accept. I told them there's no way I'd accept unless the offer came with a cut of the AdSense. Like I'd put up with his bullshit for free 😆

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I did go on GG but only for Trisha paytas and Judy life threads as tattle is much better but those threads aren't busy on here

Reactions: 1
I only went there for Brooklyn & Bailey gossip because there's no thread here. :p no big loss to me, but so dumb for many who had that place as their main community.

This sounds eerily familiar. I got messaged on another platform from someone who got messaged by him on GG asking if they would like to be a mod. They were flattered and said yes. They were banned from GG pretty quickly after. They had no idea why.

They warned me if he came asking not to accept. I told them there's no way I'd accept unless the offer came with a cut of the AdSense. Like I'd put up with his bullshit for free 😆

I put up with it for 6 years for free.....however, I stayed around for the other posters and not the site owner 😂. . He's going to miss his regular contributors. He doesn't know a thing about youtube 'drama'......

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Think I’ve been ip blocked. Can’t understand why though only posted in a handful of posts and never got a warning or anything! Goodbye GG I guess

Reactions: 2
not sure but i think we have all been blocked, not just specific people. yesterday i posted in that "make GG great again" thread saying that i would like to know what had been going on but that i would settle for the reassurance that whoever had been screaming at us in big blasting banners had been removed and that new management would behave professionally. when i had time again to check back with GG a few hours later, i was IP blocked so i figured "new management" (=old management) had not liked what i said. but now it seems the site is just blocking everyone. how absurd.

Reactions: 5

Yel

Nah no one has been blocked, he's turned off the site yet again.

To be honest I doubt anyone here much cares about all that drama, he's been doing the same for years - turning off the site and expecting people to show gratitude when it's back running. It's just more petty arguments.

He's not worth giving any attention to, people have known for years to get any receipts from there as the site will disappear for good one day.

Reactions: 14
well it's a shame because some of the threads were actually interesting and informative and not just crazy hate spewing. i couldn't care less about who is running the site and what their problem is but if they can't get their act together then it probably is for the best if it were now closed for good.

Reactions: 10
Think I’ve been ip blocked. Can’t understand why though only posted in a handful of posts and never got a warning or anything! Goodbye GG I guess
I don't think that's the case, I think that is a generic message that a lot people are probably getting.

Mod edit, probably time to close this thread. The site is gone and it's all been said.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.