Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ninas purse

VIP Member
It's in the court papers Ioan submitted, he says that to start with the girls were open to meeting Bianca but abruptly changed overnight and became hostile.
O look. He is touching Bianca in that picture, Ass Clowns, the lot of them.

Reactions: 11

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Her perceived reality is almost at paranoid schizophrenia levels . THe fixation . The imagined enemy's - thinking she's communicating with yo and B
Alice has always been like that. She decided to make enemies of IG's fans and got his website shut down because we weren't fawning over her. She was always fixated on IG but the obsession was more containable when she actually had him by the short and curlies. She's never going to change.
---
She should really start by reading the court filings in the court case that she is involved in.
99% of which is her own words captured by IG.
---
Still no sign of Tony on twitter..not a peep! I think that video was the last straw and maybe Ioans lawyer has sent him a letter. I bloody hope so the stupid cretin.
"Tone" didn't put it on his X but as he replied to it, when you search him it comes up. Plausible deniability.
---
Passive aggressive warfare at its finest.
It's not that. He has a right to determine who gets access to him and Alice is out - unless she uses the OFW to talk about the kids. It wouldn't surprise me if she is now banned from messaging him on that as she would probably use it to abuse or ask him to tape her JLo audition again (lol).

I know they seem to have a mediator, iirc, called Barbara which they wouldn't need if AE was able to use the wizard appropriately.
---
Says the sock who replies to months old tweets to try and get traction on X.

1696847560833.png

LOL AE is SOOO desperate to talk to I and B that any random on X is a good substitute.

1696847647814.png

Last edited:

Ametrine

VIP Member
That's possibly why only this part of the video has been published - it's technically 'in public'
I get your point, but it also starts inside their living room/apartment. That might be enough for it to not be "in public".

But I'm not an expert on this, so happy to be proven wrong.

Copacapybara

VIP Member
I know how council housing works in the UK. While council flats can be hard to get and she wouldn't be high priority she could get Housing benefit for a private rental. She is a UK citizen and even non-UK citizens are housed by Councils. Even non citizens with no visa and 'no recourse to public funds' are given money and housing as they are not entitled to the normal benefits. I know this as I work for a Council. She wouldn't be homeless but it wouldn't be Beverley Hills either lol
Not now alas, to my understanding. There are barely any council properties left, and in any case you still have to bid competitively against others. Most cities now state that there’s no point even applying. To have a chance you’d have to be on the highest band, either living in hazardous emvironments or experiencing abuse, even disabled people rarely get the opportunity to move to somewhere accessible. Having kids bumps you up the list but doesn’t guarantee anything.

And even the few on the highest band are more likely to get temporary accommodation such as a b&b room- not a home.

Also we no longer have housing benefit for new applications, usually just the housing element of Universal Credit- which you aren’t eligible for if you have a certain level of savings and which is capped at the local (low) housing rate. It also deducts existing income - if you’re earning over 1400 a month you will generally get nothing. Even council tax benefits aren’t guaranteed anymore.

Additionally most rental landlords won’t rent to people on benefits. Unfortunately lots of people have become homeless since the Tories got in- a lot of my friends are living in vans or sofa surfing, despite having jobs.

Given all the expensive extra curricular stuff her children are involved in I can’t imagine AE managing on this at all. It’s a pretty brutal environment to compete in and takes a lot of endurance.

Last edited:
  • Heart

ThisishowIlivenow

VIP Member
Why does she always do this? Why does she post things like this (and in the past texts etc) and thinks BAM! there you go that's your proof of how heinous Ioan is and yet... It doesn't. It's such an own goal time and time again!
---
I couldn't screen grab it in time before she deleted the account but she put something really weird like 'Alice looks like a clown on the red carpet and that's why I hate her because I'm scared of clowns' or something like that.
Cause Bianca hates clowns didn't you know 🤨

Nixlondon

VIP Member
Wow just watched the maid of 15 years from Betty Broderick trial. She just kept saying how much Mrs. Broderick was crying when she didn't have her children, it was constant, all day, all night. Then it kind of stopped when she explained how Betty took all his clothes and burned them in the front yard.

• Wow

ponyboycurtis

I think what makes the difference is you wanted to change and wanted to repair the relationship. That must also have been what your daughter wanted. Anyone can make a mistake, owning up to it and working to change yourself is hard, so good for you x

You are right @HotesTilaire. It was a combination of both, otherwise the relationship would have stagnated at the surface, with polite "hello, how are you?" I was standing in my kitchen and I had a thought, which was: why does everything turn into a fight with my daughter? Then, it was like I swooped out of my head and looked at everything I did. Oof. Stomach punch. And I was not even taking a wee little bit of Tramadol! Anyways, who wants to talk about that thing? (Lol, we do!!) Thank you for your words today 💓 they mean a lot

• Heart

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Thank you @Lulugrace for hearing what I was saying. I tried so many times to tell people what I figured out, and they jump all over with excuses (but he left you! He left the kids!! Blan, blah blah). There is no justification. Tatters just get it. OK, you did it, you owned it, good on you. I feel a million pounds lighter since I posted yesterday. I actually feel heard, for once. I also have to say, my daughter accepted my apology with grace, and that is the main reason we could mend. I love her so much (I also love my son who lives with me - just in case he ever reads here and thinks I'm favoring her. He's 29, but kids, right? 🤣)
And, Lulugrace, good on you for thinking back on your mom now that you are an adult. It certainly puts some things in perspective. Also, I was an asshole at 14, too!! What comes around...
)

And back to Alice. What a cunt.
I think what makes the difference is you wanted to change and wanted to repair the relationship. That must also have been what your daughter wanted. Anyone can make a mistake, owning up to it and working to change yourself is hard, so good for you x

• Heart

Lulugrace

VIP Member
Haha Cocaine Bear is on our watchlist in between F1, WWE, rugby, golf and cricket this weekend 🤣

Also. Fellow F1 fans…Lance Stroll is a petulant spoilt nepo brat who deserves sacking because of his appalling behaviour at the track today. But of course, Daddy won’t allow that to happen, no matter how bad it makes AM look. Him and Alice would get on. Especially since he’s mega money from Daddy!
Yep it's race weekend 🚥
Has Trantum Tone been on X? You would have thought he'd be shouting from the rooftops about that horrid video.
I'm classed as a fucko and blocked, so I can't see if he or Lupaper (come to think of it) have been having a rant 👀
---
Ahhh my favourites 🤣🤣

• Haha

StewPots

VIP Member
I just put on Cocaine Bear the movie there and Matthew and Keri are in it.
For some reason I find this highly amusing. Cocaine with all the recent throwing mud shite and the fact that Keri and Matthew are in it. Remember only one parent can work at the same time! Though to be fair, spoiler alert, he did die early on!
Haha Cocaine Bear is on our watchlist in between F1, WWE, rugby, golf and cricket this weekend 🤣

Also. Fellow F1 fans…Lance Stroll is a petulant spoilt nepo brat who deserves sacking because of his appalling behaviour at the track today. But of course, Daddy won’t allow that to happen, no matter how bad it makes AM look. Him and Alice would get on. Especially since he’s mega money from Daddy!

• Haha

Feather fans

VIP Member
I previously rejected the idea that Ella may be doing some of the socking (except of that one time early on when it was obvious since the account was interacting with her and her friends in a GenZ manner), but I get increasingly more convinced that it may be the case: the last sock (NL) while it had the usual Alice aligned interactions and inside scoops it didnt had the consistency of Alice's writing style as much as the others, but it was shining through here and there. I was suspecting that it may be Alice trying to hide her writing style or one of her minions being in charge of it (when you text all day with someone you start to write like them), but given how similar Ella is in her rhetoric and behavior to her mom it unfortunately is a option to consider.
I always had a feeling it was (at least sometimes) Ella

now, here I was deciding to have a morning away from Tattle and I MISSED EVERYTHING!!! ffs!

do I need yo create a twitter sock,I feel so left out I never see anything as I dont have an account there 😭 life isnt fair!
Not making fun of the situation by the way by my inner gossiper is in turmoil. Might need a few sharp ones tonight to drown my sorrows..

• Haha

JoJo76

VIP Member
I’m so sorry for Ella at this point. Malice is so desperate to revenge herself on IG at this point that she’s completely jumped the shark. Wherever Ella goes, no matter what she does, wherever she applies for work, study - this video will follow her around. Unless IG gets an emergency court order and has this shit shut down, pronto.
Ella reminds me of someone in a cult. She’s been manipulated and controlled so rigorously that she’s parroting her vile ‘mother’, who clearly orchestrated this madness from start to finish. She may be tall and older-looking than her age, but she’s a kid. A messed up, unhappy, manipulated, out-of-control kid who’s been isolated by that Godawful woman in the house of horrors. Every bad instinct she has has been nurtured by the She-Thing. That woman has been working on her incessantly for three years - since Ella said, to paraphrase, ‘it makes me very sad [because if I’m not on her side] apparently I am a bad daughter’. Her loyalty to that woman has been forged through manipulation, coercion, deception, punishment, withholding affection, drunken diatribes, verbal evisceration and faux affection. People whom narcissists get hold of often find themselves acting out of character (I certainly did). They sacrifice their morals, integrity and red lines to keep the narc happy. They twist their character into pretzels so as not to incur the narc’s wrath. And it’s infinitely worse when you’re a kid and the narc parent still has the ability to terrify you with their rages.
I hope IG comes down on That Woman like a ton of fucking bricks. She’s trying to lose custody at this point, isn’t she? Possibly, this was the plan all along - destroy Ella’s moral centre, turn her into that woman’s alter ego, and then point her like a heatseeking missile at IG. Ella desperately needs deprogramming. She’ll get the love, care and boundaries she needs and deserves from her father. I don’t know if he’ll have to sacrifice his relationship with BW to make things right with both those unhappy children; I hope not, for his sake. But those children have got to be rescued from that evil woman. I imagine that IG’s lawyers are ALL over this.
---

My mother stayed with my narc father for ‘the sake of the children’. It was unmitigated hell. I was so unhappy that I tried to remove myself from this mortal coil. The abuse got worse, too. I have a permanent scar on my cornea from the time he slapped my open eye with his signet ring. Children need peace, quiet and to be with the parent who’s best for them - full stop. Being with Alice means a daily dose of poison. She has no redeeming features and she should not be in charge of a hamster, let alone developing minds.
Sticking around for abuse validates the abuse for the abuser. And the abuser escalates. It’s as simple as that.
---

My mother stayed with my narc father for ‘the sake of the children’. It was unmitigated hell. I was so unhappy that I tried to remove myself from this mortal coil. The abuse got worse, too. I have a permanent scar on my cornea from the time he slapped my open eye with his signet ring. Children need peace, quiet and to be with the parent who’s best for them - full stop. Being with Alice means a daily dose of poison. She has no redeeming features and she should not be in charge of a hamster, let alone developing minds.
Sticking around for abuse validates the abuse for the abuser. And the abuser escalates. It’s as simple as that.
@Autisteuse I love your posts but please can you break them up in to paragraphs. I really struggle with block writing. Don’t take offence, it’s me that’s a weirdo!

• Heart

Ally Pally

VIP Member
her father went already looking, and he was pushed back by Ella. If Bianca would do the same Ella would go bananas and she would be accussed of overstepping
View attachment 2498215
Alice's idea of not showing bias is spinning things to the max and exercising excessive victim blaming with strongly misogynistic tropes (as usually women are in Ioan's role) in order excuse a court-certified abuser

"the leak will be blamed on them" - LMAO, yes, Team Alice was totally hacked
View attachment 2498210
gaslight of the day
View attachment 2498224
Same shite, different name! FFS Alice come up with something new instead of the same old guff!!

Lulugrace

VIP Member
I was going to say, it’s super quiet. I wonder if Big Al gave the green light to Ella’s “friends” to post the clip and they realized they were being played when they saw the file name

ETA scratch that. Wouldn’t Alice be the only stupid/drunk person to post a video with all that info on the side of the screen?
BIB Dumbro would also be that stupid!

• Haha
Reactions: 10