Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whodofthunk

VIP Member
Do you think Alice and the girls will go out for dinner tonight (pap shots) or will it be ‘all the fun we have at home’ Instagram?
I'm thinking Alice should at least wear her levitating fugly blue booties. Throw on the hall rug and she's ready for a close up.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

MariellaMac86

VIP Member
And here was me thinking all had gone quiet on the Alice front. That video being leaked is shocking. But Iona was handling it so well and Ella sounds like a carbon copy of Alice.

Ralphiegirl

The more you see those deranged posts from Al's sock accounts, you realise that Yo has the patience of a saint. Every single [attempted] conversation with her went nowhere. Everything is a nonsensical argument, absolutely nothing is rational, all is someone else's fault, everything is twisted, and she's only ever cared about herself, no one else, no matter how much she believes she's the martyr. What a horrible way to live.

Thank god he got out. He's moved on. That's what Al can't stand, that she can't control him, or the courts.
Totally this. I think having met Bianca, whether it was an 'affair' or not gave him the strength to realise there was normalcy out there and he no longer wanted to live the way he was living. I think AE would have been really a lot better off having interests of her own and nurturing those. I know a few people like this that once were bright and energetic and had glamorous lives and they went down SM addictions - raving and fighting with people online and it seems like their brain capacities also diminished and their lives became really small and isolated. Like so many other addictions.

• Sad

Lulugrace

VIP Member
The judge said it, but I got a feeling it was an example of something Bianca may have wanted to do with her. He basically told Ella that Bianca welcomed her into her house with open arms and Ella abused her. Wanting to cook with her imo was an example as I didn’t see anywhere where Bianca said that was happening or going to happen.
From memory Ioan mentions it in one of the court documents, I think it's in his response to Ella's RO. Xx

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
Whilst I agree she was talking sense, I don’t believe she was talking genuine intention. It was wounding words to inflict pain. In a nutshell ‘I’ll walk with the kids far away’. MOO
Yes, agree with both of you, the content made sense, but she never had an intention of leaving, she's so desperate for Beverly Hills. But Yo would have known she's talking out of her arse, because she can't just take the kids and move them, not that she wanted either.

Ralphiegirl

lmao the times
View attachment 2498298

the divorce also received a brief mention in this Vogue story the other day

I thought this bit was particulary interesting: especially as it explains why so many women have egged on Alice to do more damage

My God it must be absolutely humiliating to be Ioan.... I mean, as Craig would say... 'the state of it....'
I literally cringe in embarrassment for them all.
Bianca must be close to a saint as if I was young and beautiful (as she is) I don't think I would readily tie myself to the upcoming years of this mess.

Reactions: 12

StoneMountain

VIP Member
I don't know how tramadol comes in the USA, but here is a capsule with powder in it, so you take the whole thing. What is she doing opening the capsule and just snorting teeny weeny bits 😉
she is probably shaving a tablet - tramadol comes in many forms in the US
1696598954445.png
eta: @Justcurious81

Last edited:
  • Heart

Loveu2

VIP Member
Thank god there's no more Baby angeling going on. Alice has to infantilise everyone from the former Baby Angel to the BAYBEEZ. Bianca seems to be a grown up despite being 24 years younger than Alice.
---

I think Dupee might get to see it. Hope so anyway.
Much more mature and employable than Alice.

BessieNessie

VIP Member
Does anyone in Alice’s asylum have any kind of emotional regulation? It must be bloody awful for the neighbours. Talk about bringing the area down.

Loveu2

VIP Member
Alice's friend calls out another FM. I've always thought this one sounded immature.

Screenshot_20231006_171929_Samsung Internet.jpg

Lulugrace

VIP Member
I hear you, I
I bruise badly and easily, to the extent that I constantly have bruises that I have no idea how I got them. I've had a partner ask me to cover up after a boating course as he was getting constant glares due to my visible bruising. If I knock myself, I know damned well that I'm going to bruise. Hell, I even got a black eye once from my cat and another time from an inflatable dolphin 🐬.
I hear you I bruise easly and they come up quickly, always have done. Years ago I was really ill in hospital for a few months and the cannulas kept coming out. They couldn't get them in (they didn't know it at the time, but I had blood clots) anyway I looked like I'd been shooting up, my arms were black and blue from them trying to get a needle in 🤦🏼‍♀️
I frequently wake up with bruises and have no idea where/how I got them.
Also, I shouldn't laugh, but BIB 🤣🐬

• Heart

Old Soak

VIP Member
View attachment 2496984Just catching up on the thread and went to the WalesOnline post. Not sure why someone in their 70s (if they went to school with I's dad) would care enough to sign up to comment on just this article. (Hi Alice)
I asked the other day if Alice ever talked shit about Ioan-Daddy. No one said she had. He must be a really good man if even Alice hasn’t a bad thing to say 😂🥰

Endora

VIP Member
Foster care is an insane idea. Their grades would tank. They would hate Ioan forever. Ella would start running away. Talk about causing more instability. Taking them away from mom and Gloria, a real support system for Elsie, (even unpaid Gloria and even if mom is a vengeful bitch). Newsflash! Psychologists do not work miracles. And taking them and putting them in some paid foster parent home would do even more damage that no psychologist or psychiatrist could undo as far as how they feel about their father and Bianca and how frightened they would be of therapy at all after being taken from their mother. No court would do that to them at this point. And Ioan, as far as the public is concerned, would be excoriated for that happening.
Can you imagine being the foster family? Eeek. I think the only way re-housing could maybe succeed is if they live with the family of a friend, with whom they already have a positive relationship. Who knows if those people even exist or would be interested in taking on that burden?

To repeat myself from earlier, I think Alice will retain primary physical custody - hopefully with mandatory therapy requirements - and Ioan will share legal custody and have visitation.

Alice may well see this as "winning", but the power balance shifts to the kids. Every time mom does or says something they don't like, "I'm going to go live with dad!" (Of course they'd hate that too. There are no winners in this game.)