Gruffudd & Alice Evans #218 Mr Gruffudd loves his children very, very much

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know, I am a fully legitimate 100% psychic (), and looking in my crystal ball, I see Alice's future on Big Brother. In fact her future self role model has already been on there

Reactions: 22
She knows it’s not true though, it’s all part of the “I’m just defending myself” bullshit narrative. And she knows that we know that she knows…

Reactions: 15
You know, I am a fully legitimate 100% psychic (), and looking in my crystal ball, I see Alice's future on Big Brother. In fact her future self role model has already been on there
One main difference - Kim cleans stuff

Reactions: 31
I think Alice should continue to have things slammed into her face.

not sorry.

Reactions: 10
Oh. Hiraeth has another fan.
It's amazing how you leak public documents.

Reactions: 35
Is Alice seriously jealous about how many letters Ioan and Bianca have in their nickname?

Reactions: 20
remind me never to piss you off

Reactions: 24
What happened to the Brighton James Bond Alice fan? Has he abandoned her or is he still maintaining the faith?

Reactions: 15
“Nothing to say”…..then goes on to say a lot of fucking bollocky bullshit

Reactions: 16
I hope you get the life you deserve Alice. You're disgusting.

Reactions: 33
You are right @HotesTilaire. It was a combination of both, otherwise the relationship would have stagnated at the surface, with polite "hello, how are you?" I was standing in my kitchen and I had a thought, which was: why does everything turn into a fight with my daughter? Then, it was like I swooped out of my head and looked at everything I did. Oof. Stomach punch. And I was not even taking a wee little bit of Tramadol! Anyways, who wants to talk about that thing? (Lol, we do!!) Thank you for your words today they mean a lot

Reactions: 11
Who was married for 20 years, because it wasn't Alice.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
I never thought I would say this but could AE start raging against Trump instead? It's time wasting but at least she's not breaking the DVRO. She could even use her official account to do it.

aliceisabore.com

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.