Grimwades #7 No Christmas celebration, hiding separation, can’t afford the house with rise of inflation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe how much he is blatantly rubbing her face in the fact he's in Dubai, knowing she's in cold dreary UK with 7 kids.....no doubt he'll buy her a nice LV gift to make up for it, manipulation at it's highest, horse nostrils deserves everything she gets..😞
He’s just playing football or soccer on the beach. Kicked back having drinks. Clearly going to clubs having more drinks and lord knows what he not filming. That’s just to let her see
I noticed he was rubbing it in her face too! that he’s in Dubai with all this freedom being able to do what he wants and relax while she’s back home with 7 kids. He’s obsessed with showing off on social media trying to act like he’s a successful rich man when he hasn’t worked hard or done anything to deserve a holiday. He sounded out of breath on the beach he isn’t fit at all and he sounded and looked a bit tipsy too. Obviously they both brought those 7 kids into the world therefore they are both responsible for those kids so I’m not saying I feel sorry for her cause she knows the kind of person he is she signed up for it and let’s him walk all over her and tries to make us think he loves her. At the same time he’s very selfish and controlling so I’m sure he’s hard to live with and hard to talk to cause things always have to be his way.

@Grandmaangles I just noticed about the ring that’s suspicious honestly he’s not the type of person that can be trusted which would be a miserable marriage to be in. He looks happier being away from Ella and the kids which shows what a horrible person he is he only cares about himself and money.
That’s what I get from it, and yes he was drunk he showed himself drinking early in the mid morning, afternoon. I truely believe he drinks more than they show.

Reactions: 4
Looks like Tim has gone away with a bunch of football dads.
Probably felt he needed a break,whilst his wife manages all the kids.
Maybe Ella needs to go away next, and leave the kids with Tim!

Reactions: 7
Looks like Tim has gone away with a bunch of football dads.
Probably felt he needed a break,whilst his wife manages all the kids.
Maybe Ella needs to go away next, and leave the kids with Tim!
That will be the day he keeps those kids and she leaves. He will sit his sorry ass right in that house and they’ll be at grandmas. He had the nerve to post a picture saying how much he miss them. Yeah right.

Reactions: 4
Just looked at his stories what a twit!! Business trip my ass
What with all his footy friends lol
---

Bet he begged a free hotel and they there like three nights or something and his parents paid the flights. R.E.M. he’s a little boy really no big man in life
---

He wouldn’t be paying for this if they don’t even have any blinds or curtains

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Of course Heze brought his football with him to the dentist 🤦‍♀️
At this rate he will be 16..17..18 and still taking a football everywhere. Wouldn't surprise me if he sleeps with it too.
When are they ever gonna address this issue? He's already been doing it for years

• Haha
So Ella finally admitted she doesn’t have any help and she can’t do this all by herself. All the kids have been dropped off to her mom.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
So Ella finally admitted she doesn’t have any help and she can’t do this all by herself. All the kids have been dropped off to her mom.
No surprise there. Always dumping her responsibility on those poor parents. In this day and age noone forced her to have so many kids so I dont have sympathy for her. Not the kids fault so don't complain if you can't handle it. Have 7 babies with a man like Ali g...no right to complain. He's busy living his best life lol

Reactions: 13
No surprise there. Always dumping her responsibility on those poor parents. In this day and age noone forced her to have so many kids so I dont have sympathy for her. Not the kids fault so don't complain if you can't handle it. Have 7 babies with a man like Ali g...no right to complain. He's busy living his best life lol
Right, I said all she said is what we been saying. We see got all alone at this party. She has no help in him and couldn’t even mention his name like she would do. Lol

Reactions: 3
She started her video with today is a brand new start? Then she went in about hard work being a mother and doing everything. I think Tim selfishness is kicking in. I think the video on Instagram days ago with her being upset may have been about this trip. She is so predictable, I knew she would get jealous of her husband's trip and go out with her friends. When will she stop her on suffering, everything is self inflicted. His tit would be on the curb. What value does he bring to the marriage.

Reactions: 8
She started her video with today is a brand new start? Then she went in about hard work being a mother and doing everything. I think Tim selfishness is kicking in. I think the video on Instagram days ago with her being upset may have been about this trip. She is so predictable, I knew she would get jealous of her husband's trip and go out with her friends. When will she stop her on suffering, everything is self inflicted. His tit would be on the curb. What value does he bring to the marriage.
None what so ever. In the video of Haze speaking about his dentist appointment to get braces or coming back she had her mother over there helping her while he’s lazy ass holds the camera. With a worthless husband she should be embarrassed to even have to say I needed my mom to come help me.
---

Tim, doesn’t help with his children. He won’t wash the family van, he won’t do yard work. He definitely doesn’t wash dishes or cleans up anything. A while back he stated Ella puts he’s clothes together. He sure doesn’t do laundry at all period. She should have stopped at Rue. Poor Halo 👼

Tim is really just an 8th child...man child.
coz she does his cooking, cleaning, laundry etc..2 meals a day plus breakfast like he doesn't have hands. No wonder he runs her life, he's able to get away with little things so a lot more stuff goes on. Wanna bet he never changes nappies either. No shame at all then says he's 'hardworking'.
He's not even good looking so I dont get it.

Reactions: 14
I think Ella’s mum is stupid. I would say no it was your choice to have 7 kids. Ella I see as a very immature fake adult. She thinks she’s so wonderful but she leans in her elderly mother all the time. No shame at all

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Tim is really just an 8th child...man child.
coz she does his cooking, cleaning, laundry etc..2 meals a day plus breakfast like he doesn't have hands. No wonder he runs her life, he's able to get away with little things so a lot more stuff goes on. Wanna bet he never changes nappies either. No shame at all then says he's 'hardworking'.
He's not even good looking so I dont get it.
I don’t get it either and now she’s on IG complaining now that he’s out of town living it up. Supposed to be with Haze soccer team. He hasn’t showed one picture of him hanging out with Haze or the whole team. Him and he’s buddies seem to be hitting up every club in the place. Partying, drinking and kicking it by the pool. She had to get her mom to come help her clean and do laundry I bet and then there she goes out on the town for drinks with the girls. A sad situation.
---

I think Ella’s mum is stupid. I would say no it was your choice to have 7 kids. Ella I see as a very immature fake adult. She thinks she’s so wonderful but she leans in her elderly mother all the time. No shame at all
I agree. She needs to stop acting like she super woman when we all can see through the whole BS they put out.

Reactions: 8
I wonder how her sister Elizabeth and brother feel about their mum doing so much. She’s still got Eleanor to look after

None what so ever. In the video of Haze speaking about his dentist appointment to get braces or coming back she had her mother over there helping her while he’s lazy ass holds the camera. With a worthless husband she should be embarrassed to even have to say I needed my mom to come help me.
---

Tim, doesn’t help with his children. He won’t wash the family van, he won’t do yard work. He definitely doesn’t wash dishes or cleans up anything. A while back he stated Ella puts he’s clothes together. He sure doesn’t do laundry at all period. She should have stopped at Rue. Poor Halo 👼
No one and I mean no one should feel sorry for Ella! She married him knowing he was a bum so she needs to live with it, had 7 children for him knowing he doesn’t lift a finger to help.In fact she has 8 kids because she has to do everything for him as well. It’s probably good for the kids that he out of town because they can actually relax without warden Tim over them while they’re eating making sure they’re not dropping any crumbs on the floor or sitting on certain chairs. As far as Heze just wanting to try something new with braces, it’s not something you try just to try, typically your dentist will let your parents know you need to see an orthodontist and they’ll examine you and let your parents know. He makes it seems like it’s a new shoes or something he wants to try because everyone else has it. Braces are expensive and it’s not something you try just to try. Six more kids to go but I bet they won’t be so eager to pay for it for the other kids. It’s also an insight into Heze knowing that he brings in the money so he’ll do whatever he wants and gets anything he asks for.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
No one and I mean no one should feel sorry for Ella! She married him knowing he was a bum so she needs to live with it, had 7 children for him knowing he doesn’t lift a finger to help.In fact she has 8 kids because she has to do everything for him as well. It’s probably good for the kids that he out of town because they can actually relax without warden Tim over them while they’re eating making sure they’re not dropping any crumbs on the floor or sitting on certain chairs. As far as Heze just wanting to try something new with braces, it’s not something you try just to try, typically your dentist will let your parents know you need to see an orthodontist and they’ll examine you and let your parents know. He makes it seems like it’s a new shoes or something he wants to try because everyone else has it. Braces are expensive and it’s not something you try just to try. Six more kids to go but I bet they won’t be so eager to pay for it for the other kids. It’s also an insight into Heze knowing that he brings in the money so he’ll do whatever he wants and gets anything he asks for.
My son has just had braces and my next son is on the list for them too. They are free in England Tim won’t have paid for them for children

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.