Grimwades #7 No Christmas celebration, hiding separation, can’t afford the house with rise of inflation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well it's clear why Ella was pissed off at him, last week...
Isn’t that what she signed up for? She worships the ground he walks on, she continues to have children for him even though he refuses to work or help with the children. He’s a waste man who’s full of himself and gets away with a lot. I don’t know any man with such a huge family who doesn’t have a job, kids are expensive and this social media life won’t last forever. Any man who’s satisfied with pimping out his kids to make money is a piece of 💩.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Why does he always do that pose in photos lol and just saw her comment you’re talking about she’s definitely tracking everything he’s posting. She is probably keeping an eye out for any girls cause she always feels the need to remind people he’s her man but he’s also to blame for that too cause he’s made her insecure. They don’t have this happy loving relationship they try to portray cause he spends as little time with her and the kids as possible.
You absolutely correct. Why are they on the post or everywhere he post something talking to each other. I love you, no I love you, no I love this woman, l love this man. So annoying.

Reactions: 5
Tim thinks he's really made it now..gone to Dubai..Ali g taking 101 insta stories. Looks like in true Ali g fashion, he's gone alone coz the money the kids make doesn't make them deserving of such an extravagant trip.
News flash Tim...you're still Ali g with bad teeth and you don't deserve that trip for hitting upload once a week

You absolutely correct. Why are they on the post or everywhere he post something talking to each other. I love you, no I love you, no I love this woman, l love this man. So annoying.
They force this lovey dovey relationship when we can see right through them there’s no love at all , definitely not from Tim anyway. Ella is just obsessed with him it’s not even love cause if it was love he would actually treat her as an equal and be a hands on dad helping but instead she’s just a servant to him who gives birth to more kids for them to exploit. I don’t feel sorry for her cause I don’t think she’s a nice person and also she allows him to disrespect her and she happily exploits the kids too.

Exactly why do they need to always be talking to eachother in the comments or through instagram stories telling each other the things you mentioned “I love you , no I love you , my man my boo, my husband” If they actually had a loving relationship you would not need to be posting how in love you are online everyday and also you would just text or call your husband/wife to talk to them. They’re just proving more and more that something happened cause of Tim during Ella’s pregnancy with Halo that has made her more insecure. I don’t know what Tim said or did but whatever it was it’s made Ella act like this.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
He's off meeting the likes of Yaz off Towie....surely he's not there by himself? Group of lads maybe???

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ella home with 7 kids and Tim’s feet are kicked up with a drink in hand. He’s such a wonderful husband 😳 he’s tit would be at the door when he comes back. Ella’s shopping asking does a hat look good on her. Where are all the kids? Both parents gone!!!

• Wow
  • Sick
I’m confused. Why is Tim in Dubai. He keeps advertising this hotel so was it free

I’m confused. Why is Tim in Dubai. He keeps advertising this hotel so was it free
He was on the beach with a group of friends he went with and all I’m seeing is partying and drinking, but you left your wife with 7 kids and he’s running around like he doesn’t have a family. Ring on the wrong hand and finger.

• Wow
Them chicken legs don't look like they've been doing anything in the gym (that's more important than helping out with 7 kids in the morning) 👀

• Haha
So whose money is he spending on this all boys trip first of all. He doesn’t have this much energy when he’s at home with his wife and kids. He’s a bum for sure for this one. Just partying and drinking. Running around on the beach. He breaks loose at anytime he can to get away from his real life.

Reactions: 7
I’m confused. Why would ella let him go but he says business trip. What with a group of friends

Reactions: 1
I don’t think Ella has a choice. She’s a doormat
I can't believe how much he is blatantly rubbing her face in the fact he's in Dubai, knowing she's in cold dreary UK with 7 kids.....no doubt he'll buy her a nice LV gift to make up for it, manipulation at it's highest, horse nostrils deserves everything she gets..😞

Reactions: 6
I can't believe how much he is blatantly rubbing her face in the fact he's in Dubai, knowing she's in cold dreary UK with 7 kids.....no doubt he'll buy her a nice LV gift to make up for it, manipulation at it's highest, horse nostrils deserves everything she gets..😞
Karma is knocking at the door. He’s living his best life . Just goes to show you by any means he’s out. Ring on wrong hand and finger. Did anyone notice that?

Reactions: 7
I noticed he was rubbing it in her face too! that he’s in Dubai with all this freedom being able to do what he wants and relax while she’s back home with 7 kids. He’s obsessed with showing off on social media trying to act like he’s a successful rich man when he hasn’t worked hard or done anything to deserve a holiday. He sounded out of breath on the beach he isn’t fit at all and he sounded and looked a bit tipsy too. Obviously they both brought those 7 kids into the world therefore they are both responsible for those kids so I’m not saying I feel sorry for her cause she knows the kind of person he is she signed up for it and let’s him walk all over her and tries to make us think he loves her. At the same time he’s very selfish and controlling so I’m sure he’s hard to live with and hard to talk to cause things always have to be his way.

@Grandmaangles I just noticed about the ring that’s suspicious honestly he’s not the type of person that can be trusted which would be a miserable marriage to be in. He looks happier being away from Ella and the kids which shows what a horrible person he is he only cares about himself and money.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.