Grimwades #7 No Christmas celebration, hiding separation, can’t afford the house with rise of inflation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even if the 1x yearly homeschoolers check up the council provides in my area is not much, they can ask the kids random questions. They ask you to show filled in books, art, explain your routine, what level the kids work at currently, etc. My friend homeschooled for a short while during the pandemic (to avoid the constant screentime which her daughter hated and just couldn't follow it unlike in person) . I am really curious now how Ella manages this with her council 🤔 I know they lie without batting an eyelid but if the person doing the checks will just ask Hosanna to read a sentence it will be over..or just ask about the kids recent read, as probably they never read a book of their interest. Timestables? Science? Anything? Oh yeah tiktok dancing counts as PE🙄

Reactions: 7
So Tim trying to be funny posted a picture with Rue and Harper at some football place talking about football homework. Smh!!!

Reactions: 4
So Tim trying to be funny posted a picture with Rue and Harper at some football place talking about football homework. Smh!!!
He’s a moron!Laziest man alive,loser sperm donor who can’t even provide for his children,instead he exploits them to pay the bills.

Ella is a prime example of a single mother who's married. A man who prioritises his own needs before his family...Has a lie in then gets her to make him breakfast like he's got no hands then ĺeaves her to sort 7 kids out by herself while he take selfies in the gym..WELP. I see why married men live longer and women develop dementia

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So now they are making reu carry the ball everywhere and even mention it. What deluded parents. Why??!! You don’t take a ball to a cafe and at this time reu should be at school learning not in a cafe

Reactions: 5
Caught out again. Near midday and Ella doing an Amazon add. No sign of homeschooling on that table at all

---

It’s clean as hell

Reactions: 6
Oh yeah just what we need another video on hair. The girls nighttime hair routine. They’re really running low, low on content. How much longer do they think they will last on YT, IG, I want to see how many views this will get. You see no video on homeschool advice. They made sure to put that on IG.

---

I wonder why their TV show wasn't renewed...
They found out the real truth about them is my guess. They’ve never went green nor were they living green.

---

Caught out again. Near midday and Ella doing an Amazon add. No sign of homeschooling on that table at all

---

It’s clean as hell
I believe it’s Tim with all that keep the house clean and not looked lived in. Ella always panicked about thing all over the place. Now she can hide the laundry we used to see all over the place and now her mom doesn’t live close enough for her to come help all the time.

• Wow
Ive said this multiple times but i so so feel for harper. She truly is special. By 7 their kids have lost all personality usually( not their fault at all) but it seems like harper still has some left. Theres less than a 2 year difference between harper and halle yet halle treated as if shes so much older? Why couldn’t they also get harper a phone if they have got all this new money

Omg another hair vid. I haven’t seen it. Ru serious they are really strange people. They are posting the same over and over again. They need to stop their channel it’s embarrassing

---

All their so called content is at home. They are so lazy and rubbish 7 kids and just nothing to post

---

They really and truly need investigating how these kids are not at school

Last edited:
As we can see Heze developed this very unhealthy relationship with The Ball that It goes where Heze goes ( even to bed and the loo/ shower ?) why are they pushing it onto Rue now? Don't they see they made a mistake with Heze, the forced trainings and expectations.. train in the garden or ar practice but that's it. Ask any famous football player if they constantly had a ball with them 😒..bro this isn't a sign of success, it is mental illness at this point.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
As we can see Heze developed this very unhealthy relationship with The Ball that It goes where Heze goes ( even to bed and the loo/ shower ?) why are they pushing it onto Rue now? Don't they see they made a mistake with Heze, the forced trainings and expectations.. train in the garden or ar practice but that's it. Ask any famous football player if they constantly had a ball with them 😒..bro this isn't a sign of success, it is mental illness at this point.
I’ve said this all along the boy needs help and tbh in my view those kids need to be took off these parents

Reactions: 6
I’ve said this all along the boy needs help and tbh in my view those kids need to be took off these parents
Just imagine the parts we don’t see. 😳 Tim, is the real disappointment here as a father all he thinks about he’s himself. Ella, follows anything he says or does.

I was reading some of the comments on the new video and someone said about how they talk way too much about the different hair textures of the girls and who has the best hair and that’s not a good thing to keep bringing up cause it’s going to cause more jealousy and more insecurities between the girls especially as it’s clear Hosanna doesn’t like her hair that much if at all. The way Hosanna looks at her sisters hair and plays with their hair always saying how their hair is so long and easier to manage it makes me feel sorry for Hosanna that she isn’t confident about her own hair. It’s not her fault when she has a toxic mother like Ella that has compared the girls hair many times and has made it obvious she doesn’t like Hosannas hair that much. I know Halle is a child I’m not trying to hate on a child because I know she only acts the way she does because of her parents but even Halle has made a mean comment or two about Hosannas hair and I think these things make Hosanna insecure. Why do they have to compare the girls hair like that there’s no need for it.

I know as a kid when my mum would do my fair there were times it would hurt especially if it was a bit tangled but it wasn’t my mum intentionally trying to be rough it was just the only way to derange it but she would say sorry if it hurt me but Ella is very rough with the girls hair it’s like she has no interest in looking after them and wants it done and over with so doesn’t even try be a bit gentle or show she cares. I think Ella is jealous of her daughters hair so maybe that’s another reason why she is rough.

I noticed Hosanna seems to be becoming more outspoken and calling Ella out on things and having an attitude getting annoyed with Ella easily and Hosanna seems to be in a bad mood a lot or looks unhappy. They noticed in the video she was not in a good mood but I wonder was it just cause she didn’t want Ella doing her hair or was there more to it. Hosanna also said she doesn’t have a lot of time to do her hair in the morning so that’s probably cause she’s expected to look after her siblings like she’s their mum.

Reactions: 9
I was reading some of the comments on the new video and someone said about how they talk way too much about the different hair textures of the girls and who has the best hair and that’s not a good thing to keep bringing up cause it’s going to cause more jealousy and more insecurities between the girls especially as it’s clear Hosanna doesn’t like her hair that much if at all. The way Hosanna looks at her sisters hair and plays with their hair always saying how their hair is so long and easier to manage it makes me feel sorry for Hosanna that she isn’t confident about her own hair. It’s not her fault when she has a toxic mother like Ella that has compared the girls hair many times and has made it obvious she doesn’t like Hosannas hair that much. I know Halle is a child I’m not trying to hate on a child because I know she only acts the way she does because of her parents but even Halle has made a mean comment or two about Hosannas hair and I think these things make Hosanna insecure. Why do they have to compare the girls hair like that there’s no need for it.

I know as a kid when my mum would do my fair there were times it would hurt especially if it was a bit tangled but it wasn’t my mum intentionally trying to be rough it was just the only way to derange it but she would say sorry if it hurt me but Ella is very rough with the girls hair it’s like she has no interest in looking after them and wants it done and over with so doesn’t even try be a bit gentle or show she cares. I think Ella is jealous of her daughters hair so maybe that’s another reason why she is rough.

I noticed Hosanna seems to be becoming more outspoken and calling Ella out on things and having an attitude getting annoyed with Ella easily and Hosanna seems to be in a bad mood a lot or looks unhappy. They noticed in the video she was not in a good mood but I wonder was it just cause she didn’t want Ella doing her hair or was there more to it. Hosanna also said she doesn’t have a lot of time to do her hair in the morning so that’s probably cause she’s expected to look after her siblings like she’s their mum.
She’s only done how many videos from the beginning of this channel of hair comparison and what she uses on their hair is the same conversation all the time. The products she uses on there hair dries it out little does she know. That gel has straight alcohol in it. She was making a difference between Houzanna and Halle way back when Harper was a baby.

---

I finally watched this hair video. Why does Tim have to stand in the bathroom recording this and why doesn’t Ella know at this late day and age what products work on these girls hair. Halle busted her out and said we don’t have any more hair gel. So Ella had to come clean and say she needs to go to the shop and get more hair products. Then she’s very short tempered with the girls as she’s running her mouth saying much of nothing because Houzanna is trying to tell her how she wants to detangle her hair first. These video was definitely not planned but threw together for views. She always claims she’s so tired and been running around all day. Okay!! Whose fault is this your lazy ass husband is standing there holding the phone.

---

So all that was for content for their individual IG accounts. Lol what a tit show. Houzanna is definitely getting with Halla these days. That’s was to funny.

---

Tim was standing there trying to be the peacemaker. He has no clue what goes on around that house and Ella has no clue what is coming her way.

Last edited:
She’s only done how many videos from the beginning of this channel of hair comparison and what she uses on their hair is the same conversation all the time. The products she uses on there hair dries it out little does she know. That gel has straight alcohol in it. She was making a difference between Houzanna and Halle way back when Harper was a baby.

---

I finally watched this hair video. Why does Tim have to stand in the bathroom recording this and why doesn’t Ella know at this late day and age what products work on these girls hair. Halle busted her out and said we don’t have any more hair gel. So Ella had to come clean and say she needs to go to the shop and get more hair products. Then she’s very short tempered with the girls as she’s running her mouth saying much of nothing because Houzanna is trying to tell her how she wants to detangle her hair first. These video was definitely not planned but threw together for views. She always claims she’s so tired and been running around all day. Okay!! Whose fault is this your lazy ass husband is standing there holding the phone.

---

So all that was for content for their individual IG accounts. Lol what a tit show. Houzanna is definitely getting with Halla these days. That’s was to funny.
I’m glad I saw that comment calling Ella out for bringing up the girls hair textures comparing them too much cause it’s wrong to do that and Tim doesn’t help either when he says things like who has the best hair etc cause it’s only going to cause arguments between his daughters aswell as insecurities. It’s crazy she’s been comparing their hair for years she needs to stop cause Hosanna is already so insecure and as she gets older that could get worse.

I’m not an expert when it comes to hair but even I can see how dry the girls hair can be and their curls are not as in good condition as they were a few years ago probably cause Ella can’t be bothered making time for that but out of all the kids Heze’s hair looks in the worst condition his curls have been damaged.

Tim is there recording while the poor baby is crawling around looking for attention and not one part of his brain thinks to pick her up and bond with her. It was sweet when Harper was tickling Halo and giving her attention it was a natural moment and it’s a shame her parents can’t show the baby that same natural love. When Ella was reading the product ingredients it was like she had never seen that product before in her life so I honestly don’t think she pays attention to these things. Ella doesn’t have a lot of patience and for someone who chose to have seven children you would think she would be very patient and actually listen to her kids but she’s too selfish to do that. Don’t have so many kids if you don’t have the interest in giving them your time and looking after them.

Hosanna and Halle as time goes by seem to be talking back to Ella or calling her out for things and part of me was surprised cause usually it’s so scripted to try portray the kids as angels. There’s tension between Hosanna and Ella. As those kids get older they might start to realise how their parents have exploited them and controlled them so much. Tim doesn’t do anything to help he’s clearly never given any of the little kids a bath or washed their hair cause he never has any idea of what’s going on or how to do anything.

Why would anyone post this tit they have. Omg totally embarrassing. 25 mins in the bathroom. End the channel please

• Sick
Reu and harper doing a new project. What to do with football again. Exploiting their kids or what. Tim shou be embarrassed filming what he just did in the bathroom and askin how long it will take. Doesn’t he live there lol

• Sick
Reactions: 3

I’m so happy Houzanna is speaking up and she’s seems very sick of their tit. Tim, didn’t know what to say when she was speaking her mind about her hair which goes to show you all the time faking in front of the camera is coming to an end. She wasn’t for none of Halles tit either. Then Halle said so who’s doing hair the mother or the kids and Ella said what? She said the title of the video who's doing the hair. Lol she just pulled products out of the cabinet didn’t know what it was and anyone knows moose is drying for any type hair. Moose is to give it holding style it’s not a moisturize cream. She definitely knows nothing about hair care for those girls. That gel she uses the eco gel if she read the ingredients it’s definitely dries the hair out. She uses that because she can get a big bucket for cheap. When Houzanna explains how rough she is with her hair it made me fall out. Ella was to dine at that point. The lies are coming out.

---

Reu and harper doing a new project. What to do with football again. Exploiting their kids or what. Tim shou be embarrassed filming what he just did in the bathroom and askin how long it will take. Doesn’t he live there lol
It’s probably nothing and here again her husband loves football so much why is her stupid ass always the one doing all the running around with the kids? And when did he start back holding the phone or whatever he uses? He’s been Mia for how long. Ella has no patience for these kids and she almost lost it when they were getting with her about their hair and washing it all that. Why didn’t she wash Harpers hair why did Houzanna have to do and how good that girl braids she’s had to do that a lot also. Whole time Ella lazy ass just stands there. Then she had to wet Halle hair. What a tit show.

---

Why would anyone post this tit they have. Omg totally embarrassing. 25 mins in the bathroom. End the channel please
I’m glad they did because we saw something real for once. Those kids are getting sick of Ella and this hair routine mess. We’ve seen them wake up and their hair looks nothing like what she’s saying.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.