Grimwades #7 No Christmas celebration, hiding separation, can’t afford the house with rise of inflation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so happy Houzanna is speaking up and she’s seems very sick of their tit. Tim, didn’t know what to say when she was speaking her mind about her hair which goes to show you all the time faking in front of the camera is coming to an end. She wasn’t for none of Halles tit either. Then Halle said so who’s doing hair the mother or the kids and Ella said what? She said the title of the video who's doing the hair. Lol she just pulled products out of the cabinet didn’t know what it was and anyone knows moose is drying for any type hair. Moose is to give it holding style it’s not a moisturize cream. She definitely knows nothing about hair care for those girls. That gel she uses the eco gel if she read the ingredients it’s definitely dries the hair out. She uses that because she can get a big bucket for cheap. When Houzanna explains how rough she is with her hair it made me fall out. Ella was to dine at that point. The lies are coming out.

---

It’s probably nothing and here again her husband loves football so much why is her stupid ass always the one doing all the running around with the kids? And when did he start back holding the phone or whatever he uses? He’s been Mia for how long. Ella has no patience for these kids and she almost lost it when they were getting with her about their hair and washing it all that. Why didn’t she wash Harpers hair why did Houzanna have to do and how good that girl braids she’s had to do that a lot also. Whole time Ella lazy ass just stands there. Then she had to wet Halle hair. What a tit show.

---

I’m glad they did because we saw something real for once. Those kids are getting sick of Ella and this hair routine mess. We’ve seen them wake up and their hair looks nothing like what she’s saying.
You could see Hosanna was bored of the show. The hair show has happened how many times now it’s ridiculous. They have the same hair how will nearly half and hour in the bathroom all talking over each other interest anyone. Time shower what a waste man he is filming that for money

---

You could see Hosanna was bored of the show. The hair show has happened how many times now it’s ridiculous. They have the same hair how will nearly half and hour in the bathroom all talking over each other interest anyone. Time shower what a waste man he is filming that for money
Tim showed

Reactions: 3
Ella does not know how to take care of her children’s hair. That’s why Ella prefers her short cut. They’re so deluded that they actually believe they are doing great job with their hair! 🥴

Reactions: 7
Ella does not know how to take care of her children’s hair. That’s why Ella prefers her short cut. They’re so deluded that they actually believe they are doing great job with their hair! 🥴
By now she should have and know what product works for her kids hair texture. Shampoo, conditioner, all that. They are too old for her to be out of products. This further let’s you know unplanned, staged videos.

Reactions: 8
By now she should have and know what product works for her kids hair texture. Shampoo, conditioner, all that. They are too old for her to be out of products. This further let’s you know unplanned, staged videos.
She ignored halle when she was speaking truths with “what”, making out she never heard her. I can’t stand these deceitful fake parents She wa just rambling a load of rubbish to make what she calls a vlog lol

Reactions: 6
She ignored halle when she was speaking truths with “what”, making out she never heard her. I can’t stand these deceitful fake parents She wa just rambling a load of rubbish to make what she calls a vlog lol
Both girls called her out and if that camera wasn’t rolling I’m pretty sure she would have let them have it. Tim, tried to get involved but doesn’t seem like he had any control over that situation. He switched the camera onto Halo. Lol

Reactions: 4
Both girls called her out and if that camera wasn’t rolling I’m pretty sure she would have let them have it. Tim, tried to get involved but doesn’t seem like he had any control over that situation. He switched the camera onto Halo. Lol
I can already see an even more tense and argumentative relationship forming between Ella and the girls the more time goes by especially between Ella and Hosanna.

I can already see an even more tense and argumentative relationship forming between Ella and the girls the more time goes by especially between Ella and Hosanna.
And Halle follows right behind Houzanna and don’t forget those two share a room and I’m pre sure they talk when they’re alone. She’s only 10 years old and they have had her play the extra mom roll to the point she acting like they trained her.

Reactions: 6
It will happen cos puberty/adolescence 🤷🏾‍♀️ And they have five girls so they have a long stretch ahead of them. The other siblings cannot parent a pre-teen/teenager the parents are going to have to actually do their job. It can be an emotional rollercoaster and I can’t imagine Tim giving Ella the support she will need.

Reactions: 10
And Halle follows right behind Houzanna and don’t forget those two share a room and I’m pre sure they talk when they’re alone. She’s only 10 years old and they have had her play the extra mom roll to the point she acting like they trained her.
Hosanna sees the mom as her equal since she runs the household,stay tuned for the tell all she’ll write in a few years of what horrible parents these two idiots were to her and her siblings,this girl knows where all the skeletons are buried. And in a few years none of them will be able to control her or Halle mark my words! And was I the only one weirded out by the lazy bum of a father in the bathroom recording this mess. And this is why I call him a pos because at what point does he say to himself I can be actually doing something to bring in some extra money instead of sitting in my kids bathroom with a camera recording them to put on YouTube to make money, this right here is beyond anything a father should stoop too but hey this moron is allergic to real labor.

Last edited:
Hosanna sees the mom as her equal since she runs the household,stay tuned for the tell all she’ll write in a few years of what horrible parents these two idiots were to her and her siblings,this girl knows where all the skeletons are buried. And in a few years none of them will be able to control her or Halle mark my words! And was I the only one weirded out by the lazy bum of a father in the bathroom recording this mess. And this is why I call him a pos because at what point does he say to himself I can be actually doing something to bring in some extra money instead of sitting in my kids bathroom with a camera recording them to put on YouTube to make money, this right here is beyond anything a father should stoop too but hey this moron is allergic to real labor.
That’s what I’m saying. Isn’t he embarrassed. He’s no big man hes a waste of space. He thinks he some cool gangster man but he acting like a wet blanket what he doing

Reactions: 5
That’s what I’m saying. Isn’t he embarrassed. He’s no big man hes a waste of space. He thinks he some cool gangster man but he acting like a wet blanket what he doing
Living his life through these kids. Didn’t become a soccer player or rapper. So he’s pushing the hell out the kids. That whole backyard is set up for soccer. The kids don’t ride their bikes anymore. No swing set out there nothing. Ella made it out to get her nails done. Someone needs to tell her that LV bag doesn’t help her pathetic personality. Idc how many people give her praise those kids are going to tell it all.

A complete waste of space. I'd have kicked him out by now, if I were Ella. The 'man' contributes sweet FA to his family. Wasteman extraordinaire!!

Reactions: 3
Living his life through these kids. Didn’t become a soccer player or rapper. So he’s pushing the hell out the kids. That whole backyard is set up for soccer. The kids don’t ride their bikes anymore. No swing set out there nothing. Ella made it out to get her nails done. Someone needs to tell her that LV bag doesn’t help her pathetic personality. Idc how many people give her praise those kids are going to tell it all.
Talking about harper improvement on football. Who bloody cares what about her education. Never ever ever a mention on that

Didn’t become a rapper?
Have you not heard of E Tizz lol 😆

• Haha
It will happen cos puberty/adolescence 🤷🏾‍♀️ And they have five girls so they have a long stretch ahead of them. The other siblings cannot parent a pre-teen/teenager the parents are going to have to actually do their job. It can be an emotional rollercoaster and I can’t imagine Tim giving Ella the support she will need.
Oh yeah I get that happens cause of puberty/adolescence and they have a lot of girls but I can also see them having an argumentative relationship for the fact they don’t get along and they’re genuinely annoyed at Ella cause Halle is only 8 already calling her out already. I’m a girl I went through puberty and of course had moments as a teenager I wasn’t always in a good mood or had an attitude but majority of the time I was fine I wasn’t calling my mum out for stuff or having tension like that with her probably cause my mum wasn’t forcing me to film YouTube videos randomly and staging videos using me for money. I’m not saying any parent deserves to be spoken to like tit or be treated badly but Hosanna has looked fed up and in a bad mood a lot almost all the time and she’s only 10 so yeah she’s going through puberty I understand that so maybe that’s the only reason but to constantly look annoyed like that I just feel there’s more to it like she might be starting to see through them. Yeah it’ll be an emotional rollercoaster and I agree I can’t imagine Tim will support Ella cause he is never really around when it comes to parenting.

So, I watched the latest hair vlog 🤦🏾‍♀️
Firstly why has she just popped to Superdrug to get some John Frieda- Frizez?? Why didn’t she go to the local Afro hair and beauty supplies shop?? Then she’s admitting she used to wash their hair and just use Cantu leave in and is wondering why their hair is dry, fml

Hosanna does not look impressed with them products.

Why doesn’t Ella wash her girls hair? She could do a little conveyor belt wash one send her off to moisturise their hair, then she does the nest one.

Why is she wetting their hair with the shower instead of a spray/mist bottle??!

What a shambles of a vlog. Could have been more interesting with a little thought.

So, I watched the latest hair vlog 🤦🏾‍♀️
Firstly why has she just popped to Superdrug to get some John Frieda- Frizez?? Why didn’t she go to the local Afro hair and beauty supplies shop?? Then she’s admitting she used to wash their hair and just use Cantu leave in and is wondering why their hair is dry, fml

Hosanna does not look impressed with them products.

Why doesn’t Ella wash her girls hair? She could do a little conveyor belt wash one send her off to moisturise their hair, then she does the nest one.

Why is she wetting their hair with the shower instead of a spray/mist bottle??!

What a shambles of a vlog. Could have been more interesting with a little thought.
That’s because it was a last minute we don’t have anything ready for content. She had no products she just pulled that mess out the cabinet and thought they would go along. She’s knows those girls were telling the truth and she couldn’t handle it.

---

I was joking lol. Hope you didn’t think I was serious
Lol, no no I got it!!!

---

We all see what Ella did to her own hair. Permed it right off her head. Changed it weekly, braids, hair extension, she messed up her own hair edges gone. Who has that many girls in the house with that long of hair and different textures and has no products for everyone and every day use. She messed up Haze hair also with all the dyes she put In it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Tim and Ella back on the town dining and partying. I see she’s not too tired to get in the streets. Who’s watching the kids? Houzanna I bet!!!

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.