Grimwades #7 No Christmas celebration, hiding separation, can’t afford the house with rise of inflation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now Tim has read here why he’s only at the gym to take selfies. Now he’s taken a picture of him actually on a workout machine. They are to funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So Ella makes a IG post apologizing for not answering the questions she asked people to ask her. My guess is she can’t lie, and the questions asked was to deep. Why would you tell people to ask questions if your weren’t prepared to answer them. I already knew that was going to backfire. She just did it for views and likes. Now she saying how busy she’s been and couldn’t get around to it but she will. I doubt it will happened.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
So Ella makes a IG post apologizing for not answering the questions she asked people to ask her. My guess is she can’t lie, and the questions asked was to deep. Why would you tell people to ask questions if your weren’t prepared to answer them. I already knew that was going to backfire. She just did it for views and likes. Now she saying how busy she’s been and couldn’t get around to it but she will. I doubt it will happened.
They’re pathological liars if their lips are moving they’re lying. They’re desperate to get new subscribers, they’ve been at 290 thousand subscribers for months now, you would think with all those positive feedbacks from the peanut gallery on YouTube that they’d have millions of subscribers.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They’re pathological liars if their lips are moving they’re lying. They’re desperate to get new subscribers, they’ve been at 290 thousand subscribers for months now, you would think with all those positive feedbacks from the peanut gallery on YouTube that they’d have millions of subscribers.
I agree nothing that comes out of their mouth is the truth!! they are such an extremely boring family. No hate to the kids they’ve turned out this way because of Ella and Tim but the kids are so boring too none of them have any personality and the ones who did have personality it’s long gone now sadly. Their videos are boring no matter what kind of video they make it’s so staged and awkward nothing naturally flows. They are lucky to even have 290 thousand subscribers cause if we’re being realistic they probably only have about 50 people who actually like them lol which seem to be those Christian American fans who fetishise the kids and say really creepy things about the family like they are in love with them it’s uncomfortable. I would feel uncomfortable if anyone spoke about a child of mine like that so it makes me sick that these YouTube parents don’t care about putting their kids lives out there on the Internet.

I hope they never reach a million subscribers cause they’re already so big headed and egotistical now thinking they are celebrities so they’ll only get worse if their channel gets bigger. I doubt it will thought cause they’re lazy and the content is bad.

I agree nothing that comes out of their mouth is the truth!! they are such an extremely boring family. No hate to the kids they’ve turned out this way because of Ella and Tim but the kids are so boring too none of them have any personality and the ones who did have personality it’s long gone now sadly. Their videos are boring no matter what kind of video they make it’s so staged and awkward nothing naturally flows. They are lucky to even have 290 thousand subscribers cause if we’re being realistic they probably only have about 50 people who actually like them lol which seem to be those Christian American fans who fetishise the kids and say really creepy things about the family like they are in love with them it’s uncomfortable. I would feel uncomfortable if anyone spoke about a child of mine like that so it makes me sick that these YouTube parents don’t care about putting their kids lives out there on the Internet.

I hope they never reach a million subscribers cause they’re already so big headed and egotistical now thinking they are celebrities so they’ll only get worse if their channel gets bigger. I doubt it will thought cause they’re lazy and the content is bad.
How did they even get 290k as they are the most fakest family on utube

Reactions: 5
Ella came on IG asking what are your plans for Christmas? Okay, how about you answer the questions that you asked people to ask you. Focus, Focus 😂😂😂 she’s never going to answer those questions. Oh because she’s super busy. Stop the madness!!

• Haha
Ella came on IG asking what are your plans for Christmas? Okay, how about you answer the questions that you asked people to ask you. Focus, Focus 😂😂😂 she’s never going to answer those questions. Oh because she’s super busy. Stop the madness!!
Kids don’t go to school so I don’t think they know what busy means at all

• Wow
The majority of the questions were probably about the lack of education for their kids, even their dumb and gullible subscribers have figured it out by now, there is zero homeschooling going on there. Don’t know why they keep saying they’re “so busy” like wtf are you guys doing? They certainly aren’t homeschooling. They lie all day every day and twice on Sundays.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
But how did they get to that. They aren’t anyone
When they first started YouTube they were really genuine and fun to watch , the girls had more personality, rue was the true star being so articulate for his age .. they had a small house and were relatable .. THEN it all changed they got a show on milkshake, started getting brand deals and sponsorship’s, and started pretending they ‘made it’ . Now they don’t pull in the same views because over the years you’ve seen Tim loose interest, the kids become robotic , Ella clinging onto her marriage , and nothing relatable.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
So how have they now been given a free tv by very?? Also kids don’t wear Nike anymore I’m guessing it all h&m so do they have a deal with them. Nothing is real everything is against a deal so kids don’t have their own identity. What have they done to deserve an expensive new tv

Reactions: 6
So how have they now been given a free tv by very?? Also kids don’t wear Nike anymore I’m guessing it all h&m so do they have a deal with them. Nothing is real everything is against a deal so kids don’t have their own identity. What have they done to deserve an expensive new tv
And you see whose room the tv is in? The parents so this is all for Tim because clearly the kids don’t even get to watch anything other then football. Which was mentioned.

Reactions: 3
And you see whose room the tv is in? The parents so this is all for Tim because clearly the kids don’t even get to watch anything other then football. Which was mentioned.
I think the tv was in heze and reus room. There were two beds there and it looked like their wirh heze shoe in it and their empty layout How have they managed to scrounge a new tv. They don’t deserve it at all

Reactions: 4
I think the tv was in heze and reus room. There were two beds there and it looked like their wirh heze shoe in it and their empty layout How have they managed to scrounge a new tv. They don’t deserve it at all
Oh okay I thought I saw one big bed.

Reactions: 1
The majority of the questions were probably about the lack of education for their kids, even their dumb and gullible subscribers have figured it out by now, there is zero homeschooling going on there. Don’t know why they keep saying they’re “so busy” like wtf are you guys doing? They certainly aren’t homeschooling. They lie all day every day and twice on Sundays.
Their so busy seeing who they can scrounge off next, & looking into hotels they can stay at every weekend.🙄

Their so busy seeing who they can scrounge off next, & looking into hotels they can stay at every weekend.🙄
One big joke week after week. Both of them, and those girls dance routines are not appropriate for their age. Plus it’s the same thing over and over due to non coaching. Put them in dance classes for goodness sake.

Reactions: 4
One big joke week after week. Both of them, and those girls dance routines are not appropriate for their age. Plus it’s the same thing over and over due to non coaching. Put them in dance classes for goodness sake.
Kids are at school and they posting too too dances. How are authorities thinking this is ok

Tik tok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.