Grimwades #7 No Christmas celebration, hiding separation, can’t afford the house with rise of inflation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So 1 min into their vlog 'we don't have a dining table' well you've been there nearly a year go out & buy one you bunch of freeloaders,.....😠

Reactions: 8
So 1 min into their vlog 'we don't have a dining table' well you've been there nearly a year go out & buy one you bunch of freeloaders,.....😠
Now she’s saying they’re having one custom made. Your kids have been standing up and eating on the floor for months. Give me a break. Babbling on and on to explain what we’ve all seen. And how does Haze get to say he don’t want a table? Houzanna is the only one who made since it’s hard standing up to eat and then she cut her off before she could say anything else on the subject.

Reactions: 5
Now she’s saying they’re having one custom made. Your kids have been standing up and eating on the floor for months. Give me a break. Babbling on and on to explain what we’ve all seen. And how does Haze get to say he don’t want a table? Houzanna is the only one who made since it’s hard standing up to eat and then she cut her off before she could say anything else on the subject.
Her vlogs are the same content over and over and over again. We know they eat at midday as they don’t homeschool etc etc. we know halo will walk soon. We know she has no content so will want a whole vlog to show a new sofa. They are so bleeping boring

Reactions: 8
That kid Heze is very selfish, I know he’s a kid but old enough to understand that you can’t not get a table because you need space inside to kick your stupid ball, what a stupid thing to say. These videos are boring as hell and the husband was conspicuously absent because he’s at the gym, how much time does he spend at the gym when he has a boatload of kids at home. And now the mother is rambling on and on about family in a society, girl shut up,you and your dumb husband purposely keep your kids from any kind of society by locking them up inside and preventing them from forming any sort of friendships or relationships with anyone outside of your family. I swear she just says anything that comes out of her mouth. She’s going on about not having a table and kids sitting on the floor to eat in a million dollar home, maybe sell that Louis bag you wear as a badge of honor and all those designer crap you have and buy a table so you kids can sit and eat. The both of them get on my damn nerves.

Reactions: 12
I think he just means he’s at the gym as then shows it again with a tag. Doubt he works at the gym as in actually a job lol
Okay, because I was confused as to yet again not home with his family. Ella going on and on about why they have no dinner table. You’ve been needing a table for your kids to get off the floor to have dinner. Now that Christmas is coming and you claim to be having family over now you feel the need to get a table custom made? Your oldest son doesn’t want a table and tells you he wants to kick a damn ball around the house after all the time spent to put the yard together. He needs to pick up a book and sit down somewhere.

Reactions: 10
Okay, because I was confused as to yet again not home with his family. Ella going on and on about why they have no dinner table. You’ve been needing a table for your kids to get off the floor to have dinner. Now that Christmas is coming and you claim to be having family over now you feel the need to get a table custom made? Your oldest son doesn’t want a table and tells you he wants to kick a damn ball around the house after all the time spent to put the yard together. He needs to pick up a book and sit down somewhere.
I agree,he really needs to sit his little butt down and learn some mathematics, because if he thinks he’s going to be a big time footballer he ought to be able to count his money otherwise his lazy parents will steal it all. I’m tired of them all being in that one room fighting for camera time. Weirdest family on social media.

Reactions: 11
A whole vlog of Ella saying the kids are best friends and they need a table loooool. Can’t stand them all

Thinking about it she didn’t say whom was making it and R.E.M. their carpenter made their sofa seats in the kitchen so I think it’s their carpenter who is making their table. They always say a truth with a lie to make it sound posh. Custom made lol. It’s their handy man

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I agree,he really needs to sit his little butt down and learn some mathematics, because if he thinks he’s going to be a big time footballer he ought to be able to count his money otherwise his lazy parents will steal it all. I’m tired of them all being in that one room fighting for camera time. Weirdest family on social media.
Rue, was trying he’s best to just play and they had him get involved. The hugging and all that is insane.

Reactions: 6
Rue, was trying he’s best to just play and they had him get involved. The hugging and all that is insane.
It’s all so fake. You can see they are all told to suddenly run down then hover like mad when the camera is on. Ella rambling on bare tit again and they then call that a vlog. How are you she asked them looool. They are all nuts

Wot about Heze needing braces? Haven't Harley Street haven't responded yet ? 🤔

Wot about Heze needing braces? Haven't Harley Street haven't responded yet ? 🤔
They can’t even put a table in the house without lying about where it’s coming from less alone put braces on his mouth. That would require dental visits and money out of pocket. If no dental office is giving them for free he Will always walk around with an overbite. He’s been old enough to get them. He has the same mouth as Tim.

They can’t even put a table in the house without lying about where it’s coming from less alone put braces on his mouth. That would require dental visits and money out of pocket. If no dental office is giving them for free he Will always walk around with an overbite. He’s been old enough to get them. He has the same mouth as Tim.
If it was really custom made by a company they would have said who. It’s def custom made by their handy man trust me lol

• Haha
Why are these kids doing secret Santa this early, and if she did have them go to the shops just wrap the gifts and put them under a tree but more advertising for Nike per Haze and also Tim missing in action other then to post he’s at the gym. Ella running around with 7 kids in tow and he wasn’t with Haze because he was with Ella. I still say something is going on with those two I don’t care how much pretending they’re doing.

Why are these kids doing secret Santa this early, and if she did have them go to the shops just wrap the gifts and put them under a tree but more advertising for Nike per Haze and also Tim missing in action other then to post he’s at the gym. Ella running around with 7 kids in tow and he wasn’t with Haze because he was with Ella. I still say something is going on with those two I don’t care how much pretending they’re doing.
Exactly what I wanted to say. I saw no poor of this vlog at all. People don’t give presents yet. I thought we would see the kids wrap them themselves that’s fun for kids to do but no. They handed them out already loool. Smug heze the breadwinner got to get himself what he wanted. Funny Ella bought the kids smuggle bags before in the past. Made me wonder if some of the items has been gifted or shall I say begged. That sanctuary box was hilarious. That what old people get not a child. Damm this woman needs help

Exactly what I wanted to say. I saw no poor of this vlog at all. People don’t give presents yet. I thought we would see the kids wrap them themselves that’s fun for kids to do but no. They handed them out already loool. Smug heze the breadwinner got to get himself what he wanted. Funny Ella bought the kids smuggle bags before in the past. Made me wonder if some of the items has been gifted or shall I say begged. That sanctuary box was hilarious. That what old people get not a child. Damm this woman needs help
She’s so desperate to keep this YT channel going she just doing anything possible to keep the views and likes going due to her lazy husband has checked out. He doesn’t seem the type to me to let a woman lead and being she has no choice he’s check out totally. Other than when they read our comments they had to hurry and do some damage control. I’m not buying it sorry.

She’s so desperate to keep this YT channel going she just doing anything possible to keep the views and likes going due to her lazy husband has checked out. He doesn’t seem the type to me to let a woman lead and being she has no choice he’s check out totally. Other than when they read our comments they had to hurry and do some damage control. I’m not buying it sorry.
Ella just rambles and rambles bare rubbish. She’s not even talking to the kids she says something and answers herself in such a fake manner. It’s beyond annoying and so fake

Ella just rambles and rambles bare rubbish. She’s not even talking to the kids she says something and answers herself in such a fake manner. It’s beyond annoying and so fake
If you note how many times she’s says cool you be shocked.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.